Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Nice to find one with liver and no fillers. If you are concerned about nutrients getting depleted or other issues with supplementing, then you know I'm a fan of a cautious approach to supplementing thyroid, at least to begin with till you see the effects. Approach from below. If it were me, I'd start out for at least the first month or more with no more than one capsule, split morning and night, but possibly half just half that, to see what effect it has.
Bad luck about the doctor. The next one sounds like there might be be a bit more possibility - good luck.

I guess if bag breathing increases circulation to the extremities, that could move heat away from the core? My first attempts at raising CO2 with breathing ended badly, probably because I was underfed at the time.
Thank you! I will definitely be taking your advice. I've been able to tolerate more nutrient dense foods so hopefully this will help when supplementing thyroid.

Yeah, it could very well be that. I wonder if my feeling cold is also due to a reduction in stress hormones, which were falsely elevating my temps. It may explain why my temps were high while strict fruitarian, but I continued to struggle with anxiety attacks and raising my blood pressure.

I cut out all fiber and haven't had any digestive problems since. I'm even tolerating honey now. I've been like Pooh in the honey pot lately — I've eaten 2lbs of raw honey in just these past two days alone. Because it's going so well, I decided to try some dairy and so far so good — no throat swelling, rash, gut pain or stuffy nose.

Cirion

Nice. I found non-homogenized milk yesterday. Wow, it's hard to find. It was hidden among a slew of homogenized milk at a specialized health store, and I almost didn't find it but I asked a clerk if they carried it and we managed to find one brand that the Amish make apparently. Gotta love the Amish haha.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Haha! Right?! A chain supermarket here carries a 5lb rough block of Amish butter. Just think of all the poison A! Just joking. I'm excited to see how well your cream separator works. I'm ordering 0% and 2% fat goat's milk from a neighboring state that tastes just like cow's milk, but I'd also like to support the farm near my house and their raw milk has a ton of cream in it. I used to use a turkey baster to remove the cream, but a separator would work way better. lol

Last edited:

Richiebogie

Hi Jennifer,
I logged my diet on crono a couple weeks ago and I don't meet the RDA for calcium and vitamins A, D and E. Everything else is covered:

To meet the RDA for calcium, it pretty much requires that we eat dairy, greens or eggshells...!

But wikipedia says that "calcium citrate, malate, and lactate are highly bioavailable while the oxalate is much less so", so greens may not be a good source compared to fruit and dairy.

Strangely, they don't mention the bioavailability of calcium carbonate so eggshells and chalk are still in question!

Wikipedia also says Chinese and SE Asians adults consume on average less than 400mg Calcium a day.

That's well under the RDA, let alone the Ray Peat RDA!

There are also a few doctors online who recommend a low calcium intake for better health...

Anyway I don't want to discourage you from experimenting with dairy as the brave new world you are exploring could be like scenes from "Mary Poppins"!

However, if it turns into "Alien", it could be that your body is actually trying to warn and protect you.

Either way is probably good!

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie,

Thanks for all the info! I'm definitely meeting the RDA — my diet has been like something out of Canaan. lol I sure hope things don't turn Alien. I started with my worst offender, cultured dairy, and yet the turnaround in my health has been dramatic. After noticing my temps rose and my extremities warmed up whenever I replaced meat with dairy at a meal, I switched to dairy entirely for my protein source and things have improved rapidly.

The hair fallout and migraines stopped, my energy and mental clarity are back, the under eye circles, joint pain and breast lump are gone (I had my mum also check for the lump) and the most ironic thing to me is my skin. I feared I would rash out but instead, my skin feels and looks like porcelain now. I thought fruitarianism made it soft and clear, but it doesn't even come close to my holy diet. lol How's that for angeling, @Amazoniac? :)

The only thing I'm still a bit worried about is constipation. So far, I continue to be regular despite the lack of fiber in my diet but I've been contemplating reintroducing coffee, especially since I've been craving it quite a bit lately. I'm just not sure if it's the magnesium in coffee that helps with regularity or the caffeine, or both? I don't want to start off with caffeinated just yet since it used to give me the jitters and migraines.

Last edited:

tara

I started with my worst offender, cultured dairy, and yet the turnaround in my health has been dramatic. After noticing my temps rose and my extremities warmed up whenever I replaced meat with dairy at a meal, I switched to dairy entirely for my protein source and things have improved rapidly.

The hair fallout and migraines stopped, my energy and mental clarity are back, the under eye circles, joint pain and breast lump are gone (I had my mum also check for the lump) and the most ironic thing to me is my skin. I feared I would rash out but instead, my skin feels and looks like porcelain now. I thought fruitarianism made it soft and clear, but it doesn't even come close to my holy diet. lol How's that for angeling, @Amazoniac? :)
Wow, what a turn around! Great if you can thrive on dairy. (not really envious :))

I'm just not sure if it's the magnesium in coffee that helps with regularity or the caffeine, or both?
Or maybe something else, like, if Travis is right, the anti-opoid effects of caffeoyl quinnide (sp?), available in decaffeinated versions too.

Richiebogie

That is great news @Jennifer.

So are you running on cow or goat milk?

Does this mean you have stopped crunching into whole eggs like apples?

Any soreness with the tonsils?

Maybe it is all about combinations and quantities. Perhaps by following your cravings you will optimize what you need.

Not many people are brave enough to say I don't want to eat any veggies so I won't!

Well done!

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Wow, what a turn around! Great if you can thrive on dairy. (not really envious :))

Or maybe something else, like, if Travis is right, the anti-opoid effects of caffeoyl quinnide (sp?), available in decaffeinated versions too.
LOL I'm envious of people who can tolerate fiber. But yeah, it's crazy! I'm mostly shocked (and relieved) that the lump is gone — I hadn't checked it again until this past Monday. I just looked at the cavity I had developed and the tiny black hole is now white. Is it even possible for a cavity to fill in that fast?! All I know is, I'm so thankful my body is finally accepting dairy since my DEXA scans showed my bones benefited from it greatly when I followed WAPF.

Oh, that's interesting! I think I'll give coffee a go then. Thanks! :)

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

That is great news @Jennifer.

So are you running on cow or goat milk?

Does this mean you have stopped crunching into whole eggs like apples?

Any soreness with the tonsils?

Maybe it is all about combinations and quantities. Perhaps by following your cravings you will optimize what you need.

Not many people are brave enough to say I don't want to eat any veggies so I won't!

Well done!
Thanks, @Richiebogie! :shame:

I've been running on cow milk (cottage cheese and raw milk), but also ordered some goat milk from a farm in the next State over. Goat milk is typically higher in preformed vitamin A so I figured I can use it in place of liver.

Haha! No crunching into whole eggs. I'll leave that to people like Bobby. But yeah, if I continue to tolerate dairy, I won't be taking the eggshell calcium.

Nope, no tonsil soreness, surprisingly. I don't even get a white coating on my tongue from it anymore.

I hope so. I do think in my case, the combination matters. I likely wouldn't be handling dairy well if I was still consuming starch since it's the one food that I never digested well. It has always given me heartburn.

Haha! Probably mostly children who say that. I guess I'm channeling my inner child. :)

Last edited:

tara

I'm mostly shocked (and relieved) that the lump is gone — I hadn't checked it again until this past Monday.
Yes! That's wonderful.

I just looked at the cavity I had developed and the tiny black hole is now white. Is it even possible for a cavity to fill in that fast?!
And that's impressive. I've heard of tooth repairing cavity itself before, but only once or twice.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

And that's impressive. I've heard of tooth repairing cavity itself before, but only once or twice.
Yeah, that's actually what got me into doing RBTI. Matt Stone had begun working with an RBTI practitioner named Challen(?) and there was a client who he said had white spots where cavities once were and because I was coming from following Dr. Shanahan's recommendations/WAPF, I was aware of the connection between tooth and bone health. I think I had commented under Matt's blog post mentioning the client's teeth regenerating and he told me to call him and he helped me get started with RBTI.

I ended up joining an RBTI Yahoo group and one of the members contacted me privately and told me about Su from Promise Outreach and how she was also a biochemist and had helped her reverse her osteoporosis. My first phone call with Su, she tells me about the dangers of estrogen and to look into Dr. John Lee's work on progesterone, which of course was influenced by Ray's work. Dr. Morse also mentions in one of his videos about John Lee's work and the dangers of estrogen. I think it's kind of cool how Ray has had an influence on their work.

Last edited:

tara

Yeah, that's actually what got me into doing RBTI. Matt Stone had begun working with an RBTI practitioner named Challen(?) and there was a client who he said had white spots where cavities once were and because I was coming from following Dr. Shanahan's recommendations/WAPF, I was aware of the connection between tooth and bone health. I think I had commented under Matt's blog post mentioning the client's teeth regenerating and he told me to call him and he helped me get started with RBTI.
Maybe one of the ones I'd heard of too. I'd heard of a woman working with Challen (?) who popped out a filling as teeth regenerated. Sounds like she might have been pretty depleted to begin with.

I ended up joining an RBTI Yahoo group and one of the members contacted me privately and told me about Su from Promise Outreach and how she was also a biochemist and had helped her reverse her osteoporosis. My first phone call with Su, she tells me about the dangers of estrogen and to look into Dr. John Lee's work on progesterone, which of course was influenced by Ray's work. Dr. Morse also mentions in one of his videos about John Lee's work and the dangers of estrogen. I think it's kind of cool how Ray has had an influence on their work.
Yes, cool that these strands are connected. :)

Amazoniac

Hi @Richiebogie,

Thanks for all the info! I'm definitely meeting the RDA — my diet has been like something out of Canaan. lol I sure hope things don't turn Alien. I started with my worst offender, cultured dairy, and yet the turnaround in my health has been dramatic. After noticing my temps rose and my extremities warmed up whenever I replaced meat with dairy at a meal, I switched to dairy entirely for my protein source and things have improved rapidly.

The only thing I'm still a bit worried about is constipation. So far, I continue to be regular despite the lack of fiber in my diet but I've been contemplating reintroducing coffee, especially since I've been craving it quite a bit lately. I'm just not sure if it's the magnesium in coffee that helps with regularity or the caffeine, or both? I don't want to start off with caffeinated just yet since it used to give me the jitters and migraines.
In sprite of the colder temperatures, is it possible that meats and selfishes improved your ability to process dairy?

The disappearance of the lump is hilarious, hopefully it serves to remind you in the future not to panic. Even if it was something serious, the reactions from freaking out can be more harmful than the problem itself. :ss

You must have readed the following from Raj or other gurus:

- http://www.whale.to/cancer/k/chapter_2.htm

"Each day each one of us has a "Cancer" start and develop in our body. This is a normal ongoing process each one of us experiences. Usually, our normal metabolic defense system takes care of these wayward cancer cells and we go about our daily lives unaware that any of this is taking place."​

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

In sprite of the colder temperatures, is it possible that meats and selfishes improved your ability to process dairy?

The disappearance of the lump is hilarious, hopefully it serves to remind you in the future not to panic. Even if it was something serious, the reactions from freaking out can be more harmful than the problem itself. :ss

You must have readed the following from Raj or other gurus:

- Chapter 2

"Each day each one of us has a "Cancer" start and develop in our body. This is a normal ongoing process each one of us experiences. Usually, our normal metabolic defense system takes care of these wayward cancer cells and we go about our daily lives unaware that any of this is taking place."​
I don't think the meat and shellfish were a factor because I ate them while following Dr. Shanahan's diet/WAPF and while Peating and still had the allergic reactions to dairy. I think eliminating what I suspect was a preexisting overgrowth due to the mold exposure and fracturing — I was lucky if I had a bowel movement once a week after my spine collapsed — allowed me to tolerate dairy again. As great as dairy is at supporting abundant bacterial growth that creates bulk without the need for potentially irritating plant fiber, I do believe the bacteria can exasperate an overgrowth, especially when peristalsis is weak and transit is slow.

My mum and I were mistaken. The lump isn't gone. I felt it again last night in the shower. We must have missed it because it's fairly deep in the breast tissue and only the size of a bean. I panicked briefly not just because of my grandmother, but for other reasons I'd rather not get into. Even though I believe a cancer cell is nothing more than a damaged cell, life has shown me it's not that simple. I'm okay, though. I figure God had a chance to bench me permanently 10 years ago but decided my life provided him/her/it too much entertainment for that just yet. I'm feeling better every day and really blessed that I've had the chance to improve.

Last edited:

Amazoniac

I don't think the meat and shellfish were a factor because I ate them while following Dr. Shanahan's diet/WAPF and while Peating and still had the allergic reactions to dairy. I think eliminating what I suspect was a preexisting overgrowth due to the mold exposure and fracturing — I was lucky if I had a bowel movement once a week after my spine collapsed — allowed me to tolerate dairy again. As great as dairy is at supporting abundant bacterial growth that creates bulk without the need for potentially irritating plant fiber, I do believe the bacteria can exasperate an overgrowth, especially when peristalsis is weak and transit is slow.

My mum and I were mistaken. The lump isn't gone. I felt it again last night in the shower. We must have missed it because it's fairly deep in the breast tissue and only the size of a bean. I panicked briefly not just because of my grandmother, but for other reasons I'd rather not get into. Even though I believe a cancer cell is nothing more than a damaged cell, life has shown me it's not that simple. I'm okay, though. I figure God had a chance to bench me permanently 10 years ago but decided my life provided him/her/it too much entertainment for that just yet. I'm feeling better every day and really blessed that I've had the chance to improve.
I think I need to leave you messages faster, otherwise I'm talking to your latest version instead of the previous.

The difficult part is figuring out what works, but once we does, the solution tends to be simple. Someone has just posted a story of a guy curing cancer with pet antibiotic, it was also posted on the Gerson thread a doctor curing a few people with citric acid, there are stories with plain carrot juice or ridiculous ones with sodium bicarbonate, there's also the spontaneous/effortless recoveries; so it can be simple.

The pet antibiotic reminded about the reviews of nitazoxanide. Companies keep receiving hate messages because consumers become upset from the reactions, apparently some are brutal and true toxemic cases.

Keep tarmandering!

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

I think I need to leave you messages faster, otherwise I'm talking to your latest version instead of the previous.

The difficult part is figuring out what works, but once we does, the solution tends to be simple. Someone has just posted a story of a guy curing cancer with pet antibiotic, it was also posted on the Gerson thread a doctor curing a few people with citric acid, there are stories with plain carrot juice or ridiculous ones with sodium bicarbonate, there's also the spontaneous/effortless recoveries; so it can be simple.

The pet antibiotic reminded about the reviews of nitazoxanide. Companies keep receiving hate messages because consumers become upset from the reactions, apparently some are brutal and true toxemic cases.
Oh, for sure. I've read plenty accounts of people overcoming cancer and spontaneous healings so I know it's totally possible but as someone who is one of the caregivers in my family, who has nurtured with real food, love and even science, and has watched loved ones die in my arms from cancer anyway, it's not so simple to me.

I can't unsee what I've seen so when I found the lump, I panicked. It was just a reflex. Even though I'd feel a sense of relief to know the lump is nothing more than the result of low thyroid function, I honestly don't think of it much which is why I hadn't checked it again until almost two weeks later and only felt it again the other night by chance.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

@Jennifer, may I ask if the lump is sore?
Hi Blossom! No, the lump isn't sore. I don't have any swelling, dimpling, itching, redness, nipple discharge or even breast tenderness.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Have you searched for 'benign breast lump'?
But if you're @ImprovingDaily and it's not growing, it might eventually disappear.

On the UV lamp (you'd miss some of those with plain UVb):
- Is Vitamin D Supplementation Even Neccessary
Yep, when I first discovered the lump, I searched for 'benign breast lump' and then 'fibrocystic breast lump' and its possible connection to hypothyroidism. I do feel hopeful that it will disappear as I continue to improve. The migraines have stopped since cutting out all fiber, which should hopefully help with keeping my prolactin at a healthy level, and I no longer have digestive pain/complaints, which should hopefully help with keeping my cholesterol up and my thyroid strong. My temps are up and my extremities consistently warm now with dairy as my main protein source, and eggs and shellfish a few times a week for the extra nutrition. I'm currently experimenting with a low acid, Swiss water processed decaf coffee that I cold brew. So far, so good. :)

Thank you for the link! I figured instead of messing around with lamps I would sunbath instead and have done so every day, except for the few days it has rained here.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals