Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer.

That is exciting that you are feeling better and better!

Was it Vegetable Police or Bobby's Perspective who encouraged you to try more animal (non-dairy) foods?

Or was it an old childhood favourite dish being cooked by your folks...?

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi @Jennifer.

That is exciting that you are feeling better and better!

Was it Vegetable Police or Bobby's Perspective who encouraged you to try more animal (non-dairy) foods?

Or was it an old childhood favourite dish being cooked by your folks...?
Hey Richie!

Thanks! :)

No, neither. I was just following my cravings for it and noticed I felt better when I included some at every meal. I was still having an all fruit meal for breakfast, but I feel better having some eggs with it.

How are you doing with your diet?

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer,

That is a novel idea to follow your cravings! You may have discovered the secret path to health!

I am still eating mostly fresh and dry fruit with dark chocolate and fish and small amounts of other foods!

I have returned to a few beta carotene-rich foods like pumpkin, mango and rock melon but I don't seem to be any worse off! My skin might be slightly more orange though!

Since dropping dairy I have found that a fit of coughing stops any wheezing I have. That suggests the asthma is due to obstructed airways! The coughing seemed worse after I ate 2 eggs one morning, but I don't know whether the eggs aided elimination or created the need for it!

My friend Matthew and I flew to Bali, Indonesia yesterday. That is about a 5 hour flight northwest of Melbourne. The plane that seats about 160 people had about 30 people on board, probably because it is summer in melbourne!

There are a few Germans and French tourists here.

It is pretty hot and humid here so I am eating lots of fruit. We had dragonfruit and rambutans for breakfast and yesterday we found a brown fruit with skin like a python on it. It was called... Snake fruit! It is from a palm!

European Chocolate is expensive here but there is a locally made Dutch branded cocoa powder that is good value. I just add sugar and water and stir!

Matthew's brother is getting engaged in Semarang, Java so we have some internal flights to do too! Bali is mostly hindu, whereas Java is largely muslim. We plan to visit an ancient Buddhist temple and an ancient Hindu temple while on Java!

I am hoping that volcanic eruptions hold off for 2 weeks, as that can ground all flights!

I had a few kg of bananas left at home so I peeled them and wrapped them in plastic wrap (4 at a time) and put them in the freezer. It will be interesting to try making smoothies from them when I return.

Have you been sharing more meals with your parents since eating more animal foods?

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie,

I'm feeling a bit like a feather in the wind but I've continued to make some great, and unexpected, improvements so that has been reassuring to me that I can trust my cravings.

It seems you and I have settled on a similar diet, except I get my fat mainly from the young coconut and not chocolate. If I could find a dairy-free white chocolate I'd probably try it.

That's interesting about the coughing fit being worse after having eggs. I noticed I was having a hard time breathing after incorporating eggs in my diet but it has resolved, thankfully.

Oh, nice! I hope you and Matthew are having a good time and there aren't any volcano eruptions. I'll live vicariously through you, two. haha! I bet the temples will be beautiful!

I've seen snake fruit before. It's crazy, and a bit creepy, how much it resembles the skin of the brown snakes we have here.

I bet you could even make some yummy banana nice cream with the frozen bananas — even chocolate nice cream if you add some cocoa powder, and dates if extra sweetness is needed.

Actually, I went out for lunch with my mum and dad today after visiting my grandmother at the nursing home and I ended up having what my dad had. That hasn't happened in years. It was nice being able to eat something other than veggies. :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
If I could find a dairy-free white chocolate I'd probably try it.
You could try making your own with life giving store cocoa butter! It’s truly amazing tasting. It’s not exactly white if you use maple syrup as a sweetener but that’s ok because we aren’t racist. (Amazoniac 2018)

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

You could try making your own with life giving store cocoa butter! It’s truly amazing tasting. It’s not exactly white if you use maple syrup as a sweetener but that’s ok because we aren’t racist. (Amazoniac 2018)
:lol:

That's a great idea! Thanks for mentioning it and LGS's cocoa butter. I think I'll try using coconut milk powder in place of the dairy milk powder. Thanks again! :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
:lol:

That's a great idea! Thanks for mentioning it and LGS's cocoa butter. I think I'll try using coconut milk powder in place of the dairy milk powder. Thanks again! :)
Let me know how it turns out. Pics please.

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer,

Talking of coconut, breakfast here in Bali also featured avocado rolled in shaved coconut available near the bread and toast station!

I assume the saturated fat from the coconut stops the avocado from browning, but there may be lime juice involved to stick it together!

Naturally we just ate it without any bread!

When we go to the beach here in Sanur, we have a great view of Mt Agung rising from the sea. It is 60km away, 3km high and is an active volcano!

Since I last posted some locals told us there was a small eruption from it Friday morning 5 hours before we landed. We had thought that part of the island was hidden in cloud but it might have been ash! Hopefully any breeze blows it away from the airport! (It is very still here).

Have you been able to go longer without food since increasing animal substances?

I did 16 hours overnight, simply because I ate too much yesterday!

The grilled whole snapper for $7 at 4pm yesterday was too good a bargain to pass up!

We asked for a green salad instead of fries or rice. That was quite nice after we removed the mayonnaise!

That early dinner was after our all-we-can-eat breakfast, 60g of chocolate, some raisins from home, and an orange, banana and mango smoothie from a local street vendor!

I am hoping that the odd 16 hour fast will help burn off some tummy protuberance and bags under the eyes!

Don't tell Ray though!

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Let me know how it turns out. Pics please.
Yeah, absolutely! I'll make sure to post about it as soon as I make it. :)

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie,

Yum! That sounds so good! I've never tried rolling avocado in coconut before, only dates. I'm definitely going to give it a try next week!

That must be an amazing view, especially with the volcano being active! The cloud cover you describe reminds of the vog on the Big Island of Hawaii.

I'm still only fasting through the night for about 15 hours total, but that's mainly because I like to eat. I eat to live but honestly, I also live to eat. I like it so much that I even enjoy watching other people eat. Haha!

That is a good bargain! I bet the fruit and seafood there are excellent, huh? I'm impressed at how healthy you and Matthew are being while there. :)

I hope the fasting helps! One of the unexpected improvements I experienced was my midsection shrunk. I think it's mainly due to the fact that I'm no longer trying to add veggies back in my diet so I never have bloating anymore. My stomach is as flat by the end of the day as it is first thing in the morning.

Thanks for sharing! I enjoy reading about your travel adventures. :)

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Update:

Things continue to go well. As of now, my main sources of protein are steamed shellfish (crab, scallops, clams and mussels), skipjack tuna and the pastured soy-free eggs (trialed pasture soy-fed — caused migraines, joint pain and breast tenderness).

Along with the proteins mentioned above, I've been having lots of honeydew, heirloom, cara cara and sumo oranges, pawpaw, strawberries, young coconut meat, raw coconut water, some apple sweetener, French Celtic sea salt and coconut aminos.

I find I feel best now having fruit with a protein and some fat. My liver seems to have improved because I can now have unlimited amounts of fat without suffering gallbladder attacks or bloating, though, too much and my circulation still suffers.

I continued to search for a non-allergenic honey since there are times I crave a dense sugar source. Dates satisfy the craving, but cause bloating and migraines. I recalled Ray saying that lighter honey is less allergenic so I'm trying a local white honey.

I'm not sure exactly which foods are having such an amazing effect on my skin, but it's even smoother now than before and a tiny beauty mark on my forehead that became raised while Peating disappeared. I suspect a healthier liver may be a factor.

The tooth sensitivity hasn't returned and the nail ridges are almost gone and surprisingly, despite having the same activity level, my body is firming up. I'm seeing the same tight muscles and definition I had while hiking. Is muscle memory a real thing?

And...I haven't had a migraine since February 2nd!!! :D It would have been longer but my dad wanted to take me out for my birthday so I had veggies — my kryptonite. It's such a relief to not spend the day hovering over a toilet vomiting from the pain.

Right before adding back animal protein, my kidney filtration was down to a dusting but it picked up again — I have tons of sediment each day. I'm still not certain if having sediment matters but in my case, I'm certain that meat and eggs don't prevent it.

My blood pressure hasn't dropped at all this winter (averages 120/70 on both arms) so I'm pretty psyched about that, especially since I haven't taken the adrenal formula since last summer. In the past, I was lucky if my systolic got to 110 with herbs — too low.

Now that my systolic is good, it means my adrenals are doing better and I can possibly tolerate a raw thyroid glandular or NDT (WP thyroid) now if my thyroid/parathyroid glands continue to show signs of degeneration/dysfunction like my body's tendency to cannibalize itself. :hungry:

It sometimes feels a bit daunting having to retest things I tried while still consuming dairy. The fruitarian diet was great in that it reduced my exposure to potentially allergenic foods but of course, it was never meant to be more than an elimination diet for healing, which is why I kept trying to reintroduce other foods.

However, as daunting as it can be, I like being forced to challenge my beliefs, in case they're not really my own. Fear and unimaginable pain mixed with a taste of the dangling carrot that is miraculous claims and testimonials, and the master illusionist that is overly complicated theories, was a dangerous combination for me.

Amazoniac

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Update:

Things continue to go well. As of now, my main sources of protein are steamed shellfish (crab, scallops, clams and mussels), skipjack tuna and the pastured soy-free eggs (trialed pasture soy-fed — caused migraines, joint pain and breast tenderness).

Along with the proteins mentioned above, I've been having lots of honeydew, heirloom, cara cara and sumo oranges, pawpaw, strawberries, young coconut meat, raw coconut water, some apple sweetener, French Celtic sea salt and coconut aminos.

I find I feel best now having fruit with a protein and some fat. My liver seems to have improved because I can now have unlimited amounts of fat without suffering gallbladder attacks or bloating, though, too much and my circulation still suffers.

I continued to search for a non-allergenic honey since there are times I crave a dense sugar source. Dates satisfy the craving, but cause bloating and migraines. I recalled Ray saying that lighter honey is less allergenic so I'm trying a local white honey.

I'm not sure exactly which foods are having such an amazing effect on my skin, but it's even smoother now than before and a tiny beauty mark on my forehead that became raised while Peating disappeared. I suspect a healthier liver may be a factor.

The tooth sensitivity hasn't returned and the nail ridges are almost gone and surprisingly, despite having the same activity level, my body is firming up. I'm seeing the same tight muscles and definition I had while hiking. Is muscle memory a real thing?

And...I haven't had a migraine since February 2nd!!! :D It would have been longer but my dad wanted to take me out for my birthday so I had veggies — my kryptonite. It's such a relief to not spend the day hovering over a toilet vomiting from the pain.

Right before adding back animal protein, my kidney filtration was down to a dusting but it picked up again — I have tons of sediment each day. I'm still not certain if having sediment matters but in my case, I'm certain that meat and eggs don't prevent it.

My blood pressure hasn't dropped at all this winter (averages 120/70 on both arms) so I'm pretty psyched about that, especially since I haven't taken the adrenal formula since last summer. In the past, I was lucky if my systolic got to 110 with herbs — too low.

Now that my systolic is good, it means my adrenals are doing better and I can possibly tolerate a raw thyroid glandular or NDT (WP thyroid) now if my thyroid/parathyroid glands continue to show signs of degeneration/dysfunction like my body's tendency to cannibalize itself. :hungry:

It sometimes feels a bit daunting having to retest things I tried while still consuming dairy. The fruitarian diet was great in that it reduced my exposure to potentially allergenic foods but of course, it was never meant to be more than an elimination diet for healing, which is why I kept trying to reintroduce other foods.

However, as daunting as it can be, I like being forced to challenge my beliefs, in case they're not really my own. Fear and unimaginable pain mixed with a taste of the dangling carrot that is miraculous claims and testimonials, and the master illusionist that is overly complicated theories, was a dangerous combination for me.

Glad you are doing so well! Veggies deserve no love! And yeah always challenging our beliefs is a sign of maturity and keeps us always growing. So do you think there is any truth to how toxic seafood is because of the micro plastics and mercury? Maybe for a healthy body it doesn't matter so much? I have been so cautious knowing what it is in the oceans.

Amazoniac

OMG that was really creepy Amazon guru.
Many of us have this picture of Jennifer as a pure angel that can't take heavier jokes. If it was sent to any other member, perhaps you would not empathize and cringe as much. But to my surprise she's into twisted humor.

If you thought that it couldn't get worse, check out the music video (which I politely spared your curious minds of it, how kind?).

Youtube links don't give you clues about what you're about to watch, therefore it's an act of trust. You have a surprise box that takes a few seconds to open, in the meantime all you can do is cross your fingers hoping that it's not a video on necrophilia. Unfortunately in this case it was.

The band doesn't have a good reputation but (believe it or not) I find the song cute and the immature lyrics only contribute to this impression. Seems just like a character armor and a cry for attention, typical of adolescents that's often accompanied by asking for comprehension and help. Sounds youthful. All in all, always better than Rolling Stones.

InChristAlone

Many of us have this picture of Jennifer as a pure angel that can't take heavier jokes. If it was sent to any other member, perhaps you would not empathize and cringe as much. But to my surprise she's into twisted humor.

If you thought that it couldn't get worse, check out the music video (which I politely spared your curious minds of it, how kind?).

Youtube links don't give you clues about what you're about to watch, therefore it's an act of trust. You have a surprise box that takes a few seconds to open, in the meantime all you can do is cross your fingers hoping that it's not a video on necrophilia. Unfortunately in this case it was.

The band doesn't have a good reputation but (believe it or not) I find the song cute and the immature lyrics only contribute to this impression. Seems just like a character armor and a cry for attention, typical of adolescents that's often accompanied by asking for comprehension and help. Sounds youthful. All in all, always better than Rolling Stones.
I understand gallow's humor which tries to make light of seriously traumatic things, but I don't get that video where it talks about stabbing a girl fifty times. I will probably never be a fan of twisted humor. But I guess it could be a way of someone not going psycho from trauma.

Amazoniac

I understand gallow's humor which tries to make light of seriously traumatic things, but I don't get that video where it talks about stabbing a girl fifty times. I will probably never be a fan of twisted humor. But I guess it could be a way of someone not going psycho from trauma.
It already got stuck in your cerebra. Artists is exhibitors after all, what varies is what each is willing to do for the attention (some being exhibitionists).
Ozzy and the bat. Believing it was fake or not, it was shocking and memorable.

And I agree that fifty times is too much, it might be due to lack of practice.

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Thanks. It might comfort you to know that you had my heart, at least for the most part. But I think you'll agree that it was better for us go our separate civilized ways.
It makes sense now why I would frequently catch you staring at me in bed while I slept. Good thing I always sleep with my third eye open. Our love for each other was clearly eating us alive so yes, I agree it was for the best that we parted ways but we'll always have our song...

Amazoniac

It makes sense now why I would frequently catch you staring at me in bed while I slept. Good thing I always sleep with my third eye open. Our love for each other was clearly eating us alive so yes, I agree it was for the best that we parted ways but we'll always have our song...

:wave:

I had to censor a thought because it was too heavy even for our standards.

Unrelated:
It's common in the US and A for eggs to be brown on exterior, isn't it? The interesting link that you sented me on dissolving eggshells in acids got me thinking if darker colors contain more impurities (just like salt) in these outer layers. One of the suggestions was immersing an intact e egg in juice, so if that's true, we'd have to dissolve the layers that concentrate them before getting to the ones that are as pure as your soul, making it not a good option.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Glad you are doing so well! Veggies deserve no love! And yeah always challenging our beliefs is a sign of maturity and keeps us always growing. So do you think there is any truth to how toxic seafood is because of the micro plastics and mercury? Maybe for a healthy body it doesn't matter so much? I have been so cautious knowing what it is in the oceans.
Thanks, Janelle! :) LOL Yeah, veggies aren't so kind to you and I. I honestly don't worry about the pollutants in seafood, mainly because all foods have some and I'd have nothing to eat if I did. Also, some of the longest lived people consume seafood so I figure it can't be that bad. Whenever I get a bit nervous about a food, I try to think of people like Anita who overcame even death by letting go and it calms my fears. :)