Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer,

That is exciting that your tooth sensitivity has decreased, and your weight has increased with a little animal food.

I have mainly been eating fresh and dried fruit, over 100g 70% chocolate and a bit of raw salmon and rice (sushi).

Sadly the salmon is farmed in semi-salty Lake Macquarie, Tasmania, so they don't get to have the stream experience at the start and end of their lives. They are probably also fed grain! Anyhow the raw nature of them seems to digest well.

My asthma has improved by avoiding dairy and eggs. (Even soy free, free range eggs caused some issues).

I have found some hearty coughing loosens blockages in my throat and reduces my wheezing.

Also my tonsils have reduced in size again, just by avoiding dairy.

Like you I think the key is a little animal food, but the right sort!

You may not need to worry about getting more calcium since increasing animal foods & increasing phosphorous. It sounds like your teeth have improved anyway.

Magnesium, vitamin k and mystery seafood nutrients may be the most important things!

Have you encountered more mucus since eating seafood?

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie, :wave:

That's awesome that your asthma has improved and your tonsils have reduced in size on your current diet! :D

Are you able to keep your weight up? I remember you having problems in the past keeping weight on, on mostly fruit and salads.

That's a good point! I'm probably being paranoid about the calcium since my teeth have improved without a main source of it in my diet.

Nope, no mucus at all. And I no longer get a stuffy sinus — when I have something that irritates my gut/digests poorly, my right sinus gets blocked. It has been such a relief to eat something other than fruit and not have bloating, stabbing gut pains, migraines and vomiting. I can go the day without being aware that my stomach even exists. lol

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer,

A lot of vegans are discovering meat at the moment.

I'm not so keen on the idea of high meat though, eg raw chicken left in a jar for a few months, but some fresh, raw salmon and rare, grassfed beef go down well! Probably less than 200g a day in total!

You are right that when I went vegan I lost a lot of weight, but with a small amount of animal food my weight is staying between 75 and 80kg and some days I look fitter than others!

I have been squeezing OJ from fresh oranges during summer which tastes much better.

How is your fitness? Are you getting strength back for some longer walks?

Could be just in time for clearing and planting a fruit farm!

Carrying a machete discreetly in your handbag may be a good idea too!

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie,

Yeah, it seems many were secretly having problems but didn't want believe the diet was to blame and/or were too afraid of the backlash to say anything. I don't blame them. I've seen some really disturbing reactions/comments from people who claim to be vegan.

Oy! Yeah, that months old raw meat that looks like it's covered in puss. I can totally sympathize with being so desperate to heal that a person is willing to consume that, but I don't know how they can even stomach it. That's a tough one to swallow. *cringing*

Great! That sounds like a very healthy weight for you and I'm glad that adding just that little bit of meat has made all the difference. Have you been swimming and if so, have you noticed an improvement since the diet change?

Fresh squeezed is the best! After having fresh pressed, I can't go back to conventional OJ.

My ballet and lyrical have improved greatly — I pretty much have all my flexibility and balance back — but I haven't hiked since Bee passed. I talked with some good friends at my brother's wedding that I met through hiking and if I'm still around, we plan on doing a climb together.

I was thinking of buying an ensemble like Blossom's. What do you think — discrete enough or should I also buy a bag to hide the sword?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I was thinking of buying an ensemble like Blossom's. What do you think — discrete enough or should I also buy a bag to hide the sword?
Good idea! No need to hide the sword though that’s the best part!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:ss

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Okay, no bag it is then! Time to really commit to my inner warrior.

Sounds very intimidating. You can also buy a cop costume for more thematic inciting.
Would a French maid costume suffice? It comes complete with a feather duster to tickle the fancy.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

No one but Waremu will complain. It's not that he won't enjoy the visual aspect of it, it's because he gets defensive for his friends whenever someone says 'feather duster'.
How insensitive of me! I'm swapping it out for a Swiffer duster immediately. I prefer the Swiffer anyway since it comes with an extender handle for hard to reach places.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Update:

I caught a glimpse of my nails last night and was shocked to see I now have pronounced lunulas on all my fingernails. It used to be only the ones on my thumb nails were pronounced and the rest were barely visible slivers. I couldn't remember if we had come to a conclusion here on whether or not they're a sign of health or the nail pulling away from the nail bed. I did a quick Google search and found this:

"Microlunula and anolunula: This is when the lunula is either small or absent all-together. While a microlunula is usually normal for people of African descent and can simply be age-related, it can also signify other problems, such as: (1, 2)

Cardiovascular atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) (2)
Chromosomal diseases (2)
Nail diseases (2)
Endocrine disorders, including both hypo- and hyperthyroidism (2)
Iron Deficiency Anemia and malnutrition (2)
HIV (2)
Nerve injury (2)
Renal failure (2)
Rheumatoid Arthritis (2)"

https://theheartysoul.com/lunula-fingernail-health-indicator/

If the above is accurate, it seems that I made the right decision to start eating animal protein again and I can trust my cravings. I've had such intense cravings for the turkey, scallops and crab, but haven't wanted to fully give in to them because of some remaining guilt and a fear of swinging my pendulum too far in the other direction like I have in the past.

I've been trying to find balance, whatever that means. I'm really not sure anymore. All I seem to want is lots of meat, eggs, fructose and salt. The thought of veggies now turns my stomach. It feels like my diet is made up of the foods we're told to limit and yet I'm feeling so good. Maybe the intense desire for protein is my body trying to make up for lost times?

Cirion

Interesting, I've never limited my protein intake and I only have the lunulas on my thumbs. Though, I recently stopped eating meat and get virtually all my protein from skim milk.

I will be having liverwurst like once a week though for the trace nutrients from that.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think it is TCM that says the moons show health. No moons equates to unhealthy. There is a thread about it on the forum.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Runenight201

Update:

I caught a glimpse of my nails last night and was shocked to see I now have pronounced lunulas on all my fingernails. It used to be only the ones on my thumb nails were pronounced and the rest were barely visible slivers. I couldn't remember if we had come to a conclusion here on whether or not they're a sign of health or the nail pulling away from the nail bed. I did a quick Google search and found this:

"Microlunula and anolunula: This is when the lunula is either small or absent all-together. While a microlunula is usually normal for people of African descent and can simply be age-related, it can also signify other problems, such as: (1, 2)

Cardiovascular atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) (2)
Chromosomal diseases (2)
Nail diseases (2)
Endocrine disorders, including both hypo- and hyperthyroidism (2)
Iron Deficiency Anemia and malnutrition (2)
HIV (2)
Nerve injury (2)
Renal failure (2)
Rheumatoid Arthritis (2)"

https://theheartysoul.com/lunula-fingernail-health-indicator/

If the above is accurate, it seems that I made the right decision to start eating animal protein again and I can trust my cravings. I've had such intense cravings for the turkey, scallops and crab, but haven't wanted to fully give in to them because of some remaining guilt and a fear of swinging my pendulum too far in the other direction like I have in the past.

I've been trying to find balance, whatever that means. I'm really not sure anymore. All I seem to want is lots of meat, eggs, fructose and salt. The thought of veggies now turns my stomach. It feels like my diet is made up of the foods we're told to limit and yet I'm feeling so good. Maybe the intense desire for protein is my body trying to make up for lost times?

Do you buy whole turkey or a specific part of it?

I had a massive craving for chicken drum sticks today so I probably ate a pound in chicken drumstick and felt really good after that, but if I were to attempt to do the same with chicken breast I’d feel awful.

I think certain parts of the animal are better for health than others, and I don’t think all proteins are created equal. I always have a bad reaction to shrimp and chicken breast for instance, but chicken drum stick is so calming and satiating to me.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Interesting, I've never limited my protein intake and I only have the lunulas on my thumbs. Though, I recently stopped eating meat and get virtually all my protein from skim milk.

I will be having liverwurst like once a week though for the trace nutrients from that.
How have you been feeling since you stopped eating meat? Are you sleeping better?

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Do you buy whole turkey or a specific part of it?

I had a massive craving for chicken drum sticks today so I probably ate a pound in chicken drumstick and felt really good after that, but if I were to attempt to do the same with chicken breast I’d feel awful.

I think certain parts of the animal are better for health than others, and I don’t think all proteins are created equal. I always have a bad reaction to shrimp and chicken breast for instance, but chicken drum stick is so calming and satiating to me.
The farm has whole turkeys but they also make their own all natural deli meat like liverwurst and roasted turkey breast so I get the turkey that way. The ingredients are turkey, turkey broth and sea salt. I'm hoping the broth includes the gelatin from the bones, but I haven't met up with the farmer yet to ask him.

Do you think it's the gelatin and fat in the chicken drumsticks that is so calming and satiating to you?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals