Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Cool. :ss2
Is it powered by slaves on stationary bikes?
Can politicians trying to win my vote be considered slaves? They're technically willing participants, right?

Amazoniac

Can politicians trying to gain my vote be considered slaves? They're technically willing participants, right?
جينيفر ، هذا مثير للاهتمام (من كتاب روبرت):

"I have included the term “virus” under parasites. However, we still do not know for sure what a virus is. Some scientists think that they are components of decomposed cells. Others think they are microorganisms. We do know that they are some sort of protein structure, and that they have no known “life” to them, like bacteria or protozoa. I believe that viruses are a protein catalyst for immune response. When a cell becomes weakened, it can release its own “virus” (protein) causing an immune response against itself for elimination. The weak are always consumed in this world. This is just the order of things so that life will continue to perpetuate itself. The strong always survive, one way or another, and this is true cellularly as well. It is vital that the body eliminates its weaknesses to increase its strength."​

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

"I have included the term “virus” under parasites. However, we still do not know for sure what a virus is. Some scientists think that they are components of decomposed cells. Others think they are microorganisms. We do know that they are some sort of protein structure, and that they have no known “life” to them, like bacteria or protozoa. I believe that viruses are a protein catalyst for immune response. When a cell becomes weakened, it can release its own “virus” (protein) causing an immune response against itself for elimination. The weak are always consumed in this world. This is just the order of things so that life will continue to perpetuate itself. The strong always survive, one way or another, and this is true cellularly as well. It is vital that the body eliminates its weaknesses to increase its strength."
Sim, é interessante. É triste reconhecer a citação imediatamente?

Last edited:

InChristAlone

"I have included the term “virus” under parasites. However, we still do not know for sure what a virus is. Some scientists think that they are components of decomposed cells. Others think they are microorganisms. We do know that they are some sort of protein structure, and that they have no known “life” to them, like bacteria or protozoa. I believe that viruses are a protein catalyst for immune response. When a cell becomes weakened, it can release its own “virus” (protein) causing an immune response against itself for elimination. The weak are always consumed in this world. This is just the order of things so that life will continue to perpetuate itself. The strong always survive, one way or another, and this is true cellularly as well. It is vital that the body eliminates its weaknesses to increase its strength."​
I have thought viruses are not living things, and that a cold is just the elimination of weak cells. But why then is it so contagious? And why are some so much more deadly? Like Ebola?

Amazoniac

Sim, é interessante. É triste reconhecer a citação imediatamente?
Acho que não. Nós somos compassivos em entender que você é paga para promover o trabalho dele.
I have thought viruses are not living things, and that a cold is just the elimination of weak cells. But why then is it so contagious? And why are some so much more deadly? Like Ebola?
?

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Acho que não. Nós somos compassivos em entender que você é paga para promover o trabalho dele.
And I'm failing miserably. I've only managed to sell it to one person — myself. I have shamed the community — they won't even let me in the meetings anymore. But what's a girl to do? Fruits and vegetables are so last year, and as thrilling as I think it is, people can't seem to get onboard with losing their hair, nails and teeth or peeing in a jar. I've tried magnets, t-shirts, mugs, bumperstickers and those funny foam fingers inscribed with the message — Full of it? Get detoxed! — nothing has worked. I mean, what kind of person doesn't like foam fingers? Someone in need of a cleanup on their interstitial aisle, that's who!

I've sat in silence, contemplating my next move while frantically clutching and rubbing my WWMD pendant. I've contemplated so long the M and D are now missing and I'm left with the question — What would? What would what?! I draw a blank and cry. I suspect the others are winning people over with herbs, and not of a variety endorsed by the boss. It's a brilliant strategy, really. Give people the muchies so that fruit seems as good as bacon. However, I refuse to sink so low. Though, my heart is weary, my convictions are strong. I'm back to contemplating. My only hope is that the answer comes to me before the last W is gone.

Last edited:

tara

I thought it was the standard view that viruses are not independently alive, but that they induce/subvert the cells they inhabit/infect to replicate more of the viruses. Some can get that to happen more effectively/faster than others, and some have nastier effects on the host than others in the process.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I thought it was the standard view that viruses are not independently alive, but that they induce/subvert the cells they inhabit/infect to replicate more of the viruses. Some can get that to happen more effectively/faster than others, and some have nastier effects on the host than others in the process.
That’s what we were taught in university undergrad microbiology in the 90’s.

InChristAlone

Yeah I just meant that some people do not believe they are out to get us and things like the flu or a cold are just a way of cleansing weak cells. Doesnt exactly fit for the bad viruses though. Apparently the original polio story is also not a fact. Many people had the polio virus in their gut and it was pesticides that caused it to migrate to the spinal column and cause paralysis which would explain perfectly why it happened all at once in the summer months when they'd spray the fields with lead arsenate and DDT. Roosevelt said he came down with it after spending time in an apple orchard that summer. Apples were heavily sprayed. Zika virus is thought to be chemical related as well.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yeah I just meant that some people do not believe they are out to get us and things like the flu or a cold are just a way of cleansing weak cells. Doesnt exactly fit for the bad viruses though. Apparently the original polio story is also not a fact. Many people had the polio virus in their gut and it was pesticides that caused it to migrate to the spinal column and cause paralysis which would explain perfectly why it happened all at once in the summer months when they'd spray the fields with lead arsenate and DDT. Roosevelt said he came down with it after spending time in an apple orchard that summer. Apples were heavily sprayed. Zika virus is thought to be chemical related as well.
I have to admit it was really hard to believe the official narrative at first having very little science background at the time. It sort of reminded me of the crazy sounding things astronomers would come up with to explain the Universe?!? Eventually I just accepted it so I could pass my exams and move on to the next class. Now there’s prions which are even weirder than viruses. I’m just trying to stay healthy metabolically so no matter what these invisible things actually are or what is really causing problems I have the best chance of remaining unscathed. :/

Amazoniac

And I'm failing miserably. I've only managed to sell it to one person — myself. I have shamed the community — they won't even let me in on the meetings anymore. But what's a girl to do? Fruits and vegetables are so last year, and as thrilling as I think it is, people can't seem to get onboard with losing their hair, nails and teeth or peeing in a jar. I've tried magnets, t-shirts, mugs, bumperstickers and those funny foam fingers inscribed with the message — Full of it? Get detoxed! — nothing has worked. I mean, what kind of person doesn't like foam fingers? Someone in need of a cleanup on their interstitial aisle, that's who!

I've sat in silence, contemplating my next move while frantically clutching and rubbing my WWMD pendant. I've contemplated so long the M and D are now missing and I'm left with the question — What would? What would what?! I draw a blank and cry. I suspect the others are winning people over with herbs, and not of a variety endorsed by the boss. It's a brilliant strategy, really. Give people the muchies so that fruit seems as good as bacon. However, I refuse to sink so low. Though, my heart is weary, my convictions are strong. I'm back to contemplating. My only hope is that the answer comes to me before the last W is gone.
:lol: Almost every time I spot an employee, the person gets triggered.

--
I forgot to ask you: how do you thaw and consume your frozen fruits?
When I realized that it's possible to buy fruits when they're peaking and freeze them, things became easier.

@Travis - [. . . Brewing walk-in freezer . . .] have you tried this with your favorite pineapples?

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

:lol: Almost every time I spot an employee, the person gets triggered.

--
I forgot to ask you: how do you thaw and consume your frozen fruits?
When I realized that it's possible to buy fruits when they're peaking and freeze them, things became easier.
Aww...you noticed! *blushes* Would you say I was the most triggered of them all? Must. Win. At. Something. :hairpull

I put the fruit in the fridge the night before and take it out in the morning so it will be room temp when I go to eat it. For quick defrosting, I put it in a bowl of warm water and change the water periodically until the fruit is completely defrosted. I just eat it as is. It's a little mushy but I don't mind since I don't have any teeth. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Update:

I was able to get my elevated temps to come down by sticking to mostly raw — I have some cooked squash a couple times a month. Since then my period has been on time — on cooked it was up to 15 days late — and all other symptoms I've previously whined about having while eating cooked (lol) are gone.

Typically, my adrenals struggle this time of year — my BP drops and the anxiety attacks return — and I have to up my dose of the adrenal tincture. Thankfully, my blood pressure is stable (120/70) and I haven't had anxiety attacks upon waking in quite a while, and this is even without the adrenal tincture.

I do still struggle with anxiety, but only when out in public by myself. I think it's a byproduct of being molested and bullied as a child, and later harassed and followed on more than a few occasions when out walking. It's like I subconsciously perceive a threat even when there isn't one. Just getting out of the car to go into a store, my heart starts to pound.

The only thing I've noticed that helps stop the pounding once it has started is a strong cup of chamomile. It gives me an almost immediate relaxed feeling so I bought a chamomile tincture to keep in the car. I'm hoping this helps break that self-perpetuating cycle of perceived dangers overstimulating my adrenals and overstimulated adrenals causing perceived dangers.

Lately, I'm finding fruit, saturated fat from coconut and some French Celtic sea salt to be an awesome combination for me. I eat around 1lb of young coconut meat (salted) daily. Any more than that and my circulation starts to suffer. I save the coco water that comes with the meat and put some of the sea salt in it for a nice electrolyte drink throughout the day.

I also started taking the alfalfa juice powder. I decided to put off taking it while experimenting with the cooked veggies. Unlike the broccoli and spinach, it hasn't affected my filtration so that's good. Other than that, I haven't noticed anything so far from taking it. I still haven't sprouted wings but I know it's only a matter of time. Hehe!

My appetite has increased since the fever — I'm currently averaging over 3000 cals a day. My macros are hovering around 85C/10F/5P and I still IF from 5pm to 9pm, only because I find I sleep better eating no later than 5 and I'm typically not hungry or thirsty before 9. I break the fast with juice and later whole fruits and a fruit bar or some salted coconut.

Foods I'm currently consuming:
  • Watermelon
  • Honeydew melon
  • Galia melon
  • Golden honeydew melon
  • Fresh pressed OJ
  • Heirloom tomatoes (salted)
  • Strawberries
  • Grapes
  • Limes
  • Apples
  • Peaches
  • Pears
  • Jackfruit
  • Kiwis
  • Mangos
  • Young Thai coconut meat and water
  • Fruit bars (Whole Fruit Bars Made with No Preservatives | That's it.)
  • Pineapple juice powder (Products Archive - nubeleaf)
  • Strawberry and mulberry juice powders (Biofinest)
  • Freeze-dried mango, peaches, pineapple, Chinese pear (Brands — Trader Joe's, Karen's Naturals, Nature's All Foods and Brother's All Natural)
  • Alfalfa juice powder
  • French Celtic sea salt
Herbs I'm currently taking:
  • Chamomile

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Update:

Whoops! I just noticed I put that I fast from 5pm to 9pm in my last update. That should read 5pm to 9am.

For anyone suffering with insomnia, this novella of an update should have you sleeping in no time. Hehe!

I'm feeling so stinkin' good most days now — the best I've ever felt! I can't think of anything that isn't on point with my health or improving. Even the dark, cold weather hasn't affected me like in the past. No pain, no depression, no anxiety, no cold intolerance etc.

I've had popping in my spine for a couple months now and noticed my back feeling more flexible so I checked and to my surprise, I discovered that my vertebrates are lined up with each other even more now. The kyphosis has slowly continued to go down. :D

Since I can lose sight on challenging days of how far I've come, I thought it would help me to list the improvements and benefits I've experienced since going back to predominantly raw fruit almost 2 years ago, and doing soul/release work. Just a heads up — some things may be TMI.

Improvements and benefits:
  • Excellent moods most days — I still have triggers that take some effort to work through since like everyone else, I have a past and don't live in a bubble
  • Excellent digestion — no indigestion, bloating, gut gurgles, food comas, heaviness after meals, rashes etc., tongue stays pink, BMs about an hour after every meal, easy to pass, leave no residue on TP and are odorless
  • Excellent kidney filtration — a lot of sediment in urine
  • Excellent sleep — sleep is deep and undisturbed — I typically sleep 8+ hours straight
  • Excellent hormone levels — low prolactin, low estrogen, high progesterone (averages more than 10x that of estrogen), low PTH, Peaty approved thyroid numbers etc.
  • Excellent periods (Can periods be excellent? lol) — absolutely no PMS — no pimples, bloating, cramping, mood changes, heavy bleeding, clotting etc., just a huge spike in libido the week leading up to my period and my period is at most, 2 days of very minimal bleeding
  • Excellent temps — 98.4+ upon waking and 98.6+ during the day with warm extremities
  • Stable blood pressure — about 120/70 on both arms
  • Excellent skin quality — stays soft and supple even in winter (the higher in fruit sugar and lower in fat my diet is)
  • Excellent hydration — never any thirst, dry mouth or morning breath
  • Excellent blood sugar balance — no frequent urination, dips in energy, mood swings etc.
  • No body odor — no deodorant needed even when perspiring
  • No body pain most days and quick recovery if I get carried away with dancing
  • No migraines — just as long as I avoid tough fibers
  • No brain fog
  • No anxiety attacks upon waking
  • No colds/flus even when everyone around me has them
  • Good oral health — no more tooth sensitivity, teeth stay squeaky clean and gums are a healthy shade of pink
  • Tonsils stay free of stones
  • Very healthy libido
  • Gained back full sensation in a toe that had been numb since strict Peating, something not even B12 shots and supps. were able to fix — healthy adrenals so healthy nerves
Foods I'm currently consuming (macros — 85C/10F/5P):
  • Strawberries (about 4lbs daily)
  • Medjool dates (wet pack)
  • Watermelon
  • Galia melon
  • Honeydew melon
  • Fresh pressed OJ
  • Heirloom tomatoes
  • Grapes
  • Peaches
  • Pears
  • Limes
  • Jackfruit
  • Mango
  • Coconut milk
  • Young Thai coconut meat
  • Avocados (low oil varieties)
  • Apple sweetener
  • Coconut aminos
  • French Celtic sea salt
  • Chamomile, horsetail and nettle tea
  • Cooked zucchini soup occasionally (pealed zucchini, coconut cream, apple sweetener, dill, parsley, cilantro, ginger, black pepper and salt)
Thinking about it, it's like I've come full circle back to 80/10/10, but with some tweaks — I no longer eat pounds of greens daily, avoid fat, salt or cooked food like the plague, exercise to "burn off the sugar to prevent getting diabetes" or believe diet is what heals me, all while ignoring the soul's influence.

I'm currently working on my biggest hurdle — rejection. Like many people, it was drilled into me all the ways I wasn't good enough and I've been repeating these messages to myself ever since, not only by my thoughts but by my actions toward myself. I could of chosen not to believe them but instead, I let others views of me become my own.

I think it's one of the main reasons why I've had such a hard time keeping my adrenals from freaking out when I'm in public. I don't actually feel like I'm at risk physically, just verbally. I equate bullying/verbal attacks to a feeling of rejection and worthlessness. That feeling of worthlessness is so soul sucking and disempowering to me that I've gone to some extremes to avoid it at all costs.

However, I think that's my problem. I'm just creating resistance by trying to avoid it and fueling its power over me. I'm thinking if I can learn to feel the feeling of rejection without any judgement, and give it and myself some love (I realize I sound nuttier than squirrel poo here lol), maybe it will cease to affect me like it does. I no longer want to give my self-worth away to a feeling, now that I'm aware it's happening, you know?

I've spent a lot of time contemplating and as corny as this may sound, I'm starting to think that the only thing I've ever really been deficient in is love and the main thing left to detox is a lifetime of self-rejection. Ever since I was a little girl, I've wondered if it's possible to be loved back to life. I guess I'm finding out.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Beautiful Jennifer, absolutely beautiful. :grouphug

InChristAlone

Update:

Whoops! I just noticed I put that I fast from 5pm to 9pm in my last update. That should read 5pm to 9am.

For anyone suffering with insomnia, this novella of an update should have you sleeping in no time. Hehe!

I'm feeling so stinkin' good most days now — the best I've ever felt! I can't think of anything that isn't on point with my health or improving. Even the dark, cold weather hasn't affected me like in the past. No pain, no depression, no anxiety, no cold intolerance etc.

I've had popping in my spine for a couple months now and noticed my back feeling more flexible so I checked and to my surprise, I discovered that my vertebrates are lined up with each other even more now. The kyphosis has slowly continued to go down. :D

Since I can lose sight on challenging days of how far I've come, I thought it would help me to list the improvements and benefits I've experienced since going back to predominantly raw fruit almost 2 years ago, and doing soul/release work. Just a heads up — some things may be TMI.

Improvements and benefits:
  • Excellent moods most days — I still have triggers that take some effort to work through since like everyone else, I have a past and don't live in a bubble
  • Excellent digestion — no indigestion, bloating, gut gurgles, food comas, heaviness after meals, rashes etc., tongue stays pink, BMs about an hour after every meal, easy to pass, leave no residue on TP and are odorless
  • Excellent kidney filtration — a lot of sediment in urine
  • Excellent sleep — sleep is deep and undisturbed — I typically sleep 8+ hours straight
  • Excellent hormone levels — low prolactin, low estrogen, high progesterone (averages more than 10x that of estrogen), low PTH, Peaty approved thyroid numbers etc.
  • Excellent periods (Can periods be excellent? lol) — absolutely no PMS — no pimples, bloating, cramping, mood changes, heavy bleeding, clotting etc., just a huge spike in libido the week leading up to my period and my period is at most, 2 days of very minimal bleeding
  • Excellent temps — 98.4+ upon waking and 98.6+ during the day with warm extremities
  • Stable blood pressure — about 120/70 on both arms
  • Excellent skin quality — stays soft and supple even in winter (the higher in fruit sugar and lower in fat my diet is)
  • Excellent hydration — never any thirst, dry mouth or morning breath
  • Excellent blood sugar balance — no frequent urination, dips in energy, mood swings etc.
  • No body odor — no deodorant needed even when perspiring
  • No body pain most days and quick recovery if I get carried away with dancing
  • No migraines — just as long as I avoid tough fibers
  • No brain fog
  • No anxiety attacks upon waking
  • No colds/flus even when everyone around me has them
  • Good oral health — no more tooth sensitivity, teeth stay squeaky clean and gums are a healthy shade of pink
  • Tonsils stay free of stones
  • Very healthy libido
  • Gained back full sensation in a toe that had been numb since strict Peating, something not even B12 shots and supps. were able to fix — healthy adrenals so healthy nerves
Foods I'm currently consuming (macros — 85C/10F/5P):
  • Strawberries (about 4lbs daily)
  • Medjool dates (wet pack)
  • Watermelon
  • Galia melon
  • Honeydew melon
  • Fresh pressed OJ
  • Heirloom tomatoes
  • Grapes
  • Peaches
  • Pears
  • Limes
  • Jackfruit
  • Mango
  • Coconut milk
  • Young Thai coconut meat
  • Avocados (low oil varieties)
  • Apple sweetener
  • Coconut aminos
  • French Celtic sea salt
  • Chamomile, horsetail and nettle tea
  • Cooked zucchini soup occasionally (pealed zucchini, coconut cream, apple sweetener, dill, parsley, cilantro, ginger, black pepper and salt)
Thinking about it, it's like I've come full circle back to 80/10/10, but with some tweaks — I no longer eat pounds of greens daily, avoid fat, salt or cooked food like the plague, exercise to "burn off the sugar to prevent getting diabetes" or believe diet is what heals me, all while ignoring the soul's influence.

I'm currently working on my biggest hurdle — rejection. Like many people, it was drilled into me all the ways I wasn't good enough and I've been repeating these messages to myself ever since, not only by my thoughts but by my actions toward myself. I could of chosen not to believe them but instead, I let others views of me become my own.

I think it's one of the main reasons why I've had such a hard time keeping my adrenals from freaking out when I'm in public. I don't actually feel like I'm at risk physically, just verbally. I equate bullying/verbal attacks to a feeling of rejection and worthlessness. That feeling of worthlessness is so soul sucking and disempowering to me that I've gone to some extremes to avoid it at all costs.

However, I think that's my problem. I'm just creating resistance by trying to avoid it and fueling its power over me. I'm thinking if I can learn to feel the feeling of rejection without any judgement, and give it and myself some love (I realize I sound nuttier than squirrel poo here lol), maybe it will cease to affect me like it does. I no longer want to give my self-worth away to a feeling, now that I'm aware it's happening, you know?

I've spent a lot of time contemplating and as corny as this may sound, I'm starting to think that the only thing I've ever really been deficient in is love and the main thing left to detox is a lifetime of self-rejection. Ever since I was a little girl, I've wondered if it's possible to be loved back to life. I guess I'm finding out.

So happy for you Jennifer! I really love your ending. What if love could bring someone back to life? I believe it! And I also gained my health when I went on a self love journey (I quickly lose sight in the winter though... Working on it!)

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

@charlie and @Janelle525 — Thanks, guys! ❤️

Oh, yeah! I can lose sight of it too, Janelle. Winter, spring, summer, fall, it doesn't seem to matter. lol It usually requires I take a break even from the forum, which stinks because there aren't many around me into health and it's something I'm passionate about. Though, I've been feeling like the way I see things is too different to add much to conversations here anyway so I suppose it's okay to move on. I think I've just gotten too attached to you all. lol

Thanks again for the support, guys! :):

InChristAlone

@charlie and @Janelle525 — Thanks, guys! ❤️

Oh, yeah! I can lose sight of it too, Janelle. Winter, spring, summer, fall, it doesn't seem to matter. lol It usually requires I take a break even from the forum, which stinks because there aren't many around me into health and it's something I'm passionate about. Though, I've been feeling like the way I see things is too different to add much to conversations here anyway so I suppose it's okay to move on. I think I've just gotten too attached to you all. lol

Thanks again for the support, guys! :):
Different is good! We don't want to become dogmatic. I thought of you while drinking some herbal tea today for my cough. Do you still take the Morse tinctures?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'm so happy for you Jennifer. I am thinking you too while drinking my new herbal tea. I hope you drop in from time to time. I think it's good to get different perspectives.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Thanks, @Blossom! :)

LOL I just got a new herbal tea today from Trader Joe's. It has organic orange peel and orange oil in it. I thought it sounded quite Peaty. Haha!

Nope, @Janelle525! I stopped taking the tinctures when both my blood pressure was stable and my kidneys were filtering on their own for a while.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals