Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer,

It sounds like you do best on your raw melon and fruit diet, and since you are now filtering, hopefully healing is happening behind the scenes!

What is your daily calorie intake at the moment?

I am living off 5 bananas, 500ml apple juice and a few berries in my one daily smoothie (mornings).

I have about 100g of dark chocolate and 200g of dates each day!

For dinner I have gotten used to 500g boiled white potato without any butter or oils. I just add a small sprinkle of mixed herbs and sea salt (the black Indian salt was interesting but a bit artificial and high in sulfur!) I serve with some ketchup.

Finally I have about 200g of animal protein. Usually steamed mussels or boiled whiting or slow cooked grassfed beef or lamb!

I am having a little lemonade (300ml) which is mainly sucrose! I figure that I get enough potassium and minerals but might need a few more calories!

So I'm avoiding dairy, chicken, pork, liver, farmed fish, citrus, pressed oils, grains, seeds, nuts, peas, beans and leafy greens and high beta carotene fruits and veggies!

I'm probably the only person on earth eating that, though I also cook for my friend Matthew, so he has that plus dairy and whatever he buys for lunch!

My moods are pretty happy and calm on this Way of Eating, and all my food is delicious! My irises aren't piercing blue yet though! I wonder if the yellow and brown spots will start to fade?

Have you noticed any change in your eyes since filtering?

Peace be with you!

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie, :yellohello

I sure hope so! *fingers crossed*

It's so great to hear you're feeling happy and calm and enjoying the foods you're eating! It's nice when you don't have to sacrifice pleasure for health, huh? :)

I've been having lemonade, too! Well, a mix of lemon and lime to be exact. And that's good to know about the black salt. I was going to order some but won't now.

My appetite has been huge, lately. I've been getting at least 3000 calories daily.

If you're loosening up lymph and filtering well with your current WOE, I would think you would start to see the yellow and brown spots fade.

I have a new grey blue spot peaking through brown near my nerve rings, at about 8 O'Clock in my left iris. I'm hoping it means my nervous system is strengthening.

I hope you continue to feel good! If you're feeling this good now, I can't wait to hear how you're feeling come summer. :)

All the best!

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Update:

I've been feeling really sick since the last time I logged. I ended up with a fever and cold like symptoms (sore throat, sneezing, runny nose and cough) that would only disappear when I cut out cooked. I thought maybe the cooked was triggering my immune system to kick out a possible virus, but I'm not so sure.

While eating some watermelon and Amy's vegetable soup straight out of the can, I started to have uncontrollable shivering and teeth chattering and noticed my nail beds were turning purple. I went to check my temps and saw I was running a fever and for the next two weeks, I woke in bed completely soaked.

Not wanting anything but watermelon and salted young coconut meat, the fever finally broke. However, I've continued to experiment in the hopes of incorporating more variety and I'm feeling the effects. I tried the baby potatoes again just to rule out a virus as a possible factor for my previous reaction to them, but the same thing happened and the fever returned every time.

Currently, I'm eating a mix of mainly raw and cooked fruit — I find I digest cooked eggplant, summer squash and winter squash amazingly — and my temps continue to be elevated (99°F+). My appetite is through the roof — I've been eating 3000+ cals daily — and my digestion has sped up big time. I haven't gained weight so I question if something is up with my thyroid.

The night sweats stopped but my period was 11 days late and I've been quite emotional which is very unusual for me. I've been crying (in private — I keep my crazy hidden lol) at the most ridiculous things like forgetting to put some makeup on for my brother's wedding on Monday. I don't normally wear any so in all the haste I forgot and it felt like I didn't put forth effort for one of my most favorite people. See? Such a wackadoodle! lol

I'm not exactly thrilled with what I'm currently experiencing, but my body was telling me it was time to expand my diet. I was finding myself feeling unsatisfied even after a huge fruit meal, and the thought of having any more sweet fruit would repulse me so something had to change. I'm hopeful my body is just straightening itself out. Thankfully, I'm still filtering.

Despite feeling icky, I've had a blast getting to be creative in the kitchen again and it's been like an adventure for me to get to source food locally because I can tolerate fruits beyond just melon and tropicals. I grew up near an agricultural town with orchards and fields of corn, berries and squash and on a whim, I took a road trip with my mum back to my hometown to pick up some goodies.

There's this farm I used to frequent as a kid that has this gorgeous lofty barn that was turned into a store. When you walk in you're hit with the scent of strawberries, apples and cinnamon and produce as far as the eye can see. They also carry local products like wild honey, maple syrup, jams, pastries such as cider donuts, artisan breads and cheese, raw milk and even meat. We also went to the apple orchard and I picked up more apples than I know what to do with. lol

Foods I'm currently eating:
  • Watermelon
  • Honeydew
  • Golden honeydew
  • Fresh pressed OJ
  • Meyer lemons
  • Limes
  • Mango
  • Jackfruit
  • Fresh figs
  • Apples — gingergold
  • Peaches — white flesh
  • Eggplant — regular, Italian
  • Summer squash — zucchini, pattypan
  • Winter squash — delicata, spaghetti, kabocha, red kuri, acorn, butternut
  • Plantain (ripe)
  • Young Thai coconut meat
  • Coconut milk powder
  • Apple concentrate sweetener
  • Maple syrup
  • French Celtic sea salt
  • Herbs/Spices — dill, parsley, cilantro, tarragon, lemon grass, garlic powder, ginger, cinnamon, paprika, cumin

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

@charlie — Do you like Caribbean food? Here's a recipe I plan on trying with a few tweaks:

Last edited:

Nighteyes

I've been quite emotional which is very unusual for me. I've been crying (in private — I keep my crazy hidden lol)

I am by no means saying that I know for sure but have you cosidered an imbalance between zinc and copper. I know how high copper affects me and it is always my mood that takes a hit. My hair copper was very high on latest test. High manganese foods would for a long time make me super emotional by freeing copper but doesn't anylonger. I am still trying to balance zinc and copper though and it is by no means easy. Too far in the other direction and emotions disappear and I get super analytical, lol. I am just thinking that an imbalance between these two might be likely on an all fruit/vegetable diet. also, several of my friends that eat little/no meat always use the argument that they stop craving meat as evidence that they dont truly need it. But could'nt this just be the body losing ability to digest it well and thus craving declines?.. zinc is important for stomach acid.
Anyway if you have already considered this and written about it I apologize. Finding what works for ourselves is ever changing and difficult. I totally get that choices and cravings are there for a reason.. Just thought I would mention it as it is something I have felt on myself :)

Stay well!

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Thank you for sharing your experience with me, @Nighteyes. I really appreciate it. It's great that you were able to figure out that excess copper is an issue for you. I can imagine getting the balance right is tough. Because my emotions, temps and hunger level are fine on raw, I'm thinking my crying spells are due to the potatoes/starch or my thyroid/parathyroid glands.

I developed a white tongue while experimenting with the potatoes and it hasn't quite gone away yet so I'm thinking the extra bacteria in my gut might be a factor. I should probably have my thyroid/parathyroid numbers checked, too. The last time I had an insatiable hunger with no weight gain, elevated temps and crying spells, I was hyperthyroid and my PTH level was elevated. Depression is linked to degeneration of the thyroid/parathyroid glands.

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer,

I had to give up the sugar drinks! I was getting cramp in my calves. I used to get this as a boy at Christmas time when we stayed with my cousins and I would drink a few glasses of soft drink (soda).

It could be the CO2 or additives but I am thinking it is the sucrose without the potassium or other salts which come in fruit juice! Cheap reconstituted apple juice doesn't give me cramp!

I still get a little processed sugar in dark chocolate and chutney but I'm not using that as a way to boost calories!

I hope you have been feeling better.

Perhaps a few prawns or mussels could provide you with some useful minerals without too much acidic protein?

All the best.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie,

Oh, how interesting! I'm glad you were able to pinpoint the sugar as the culprit and that the reconstituted apple juice is working for you. I'm technically having the same — I make my lemon and limeade with the Dolcedi apple concentrate sweetener.

Thanks, Richie! I feel great when I stick to raw sweet fruit and salted young coconut meat, but I was hoping to transition back to mainly cooked due to cost, availability and my love for winter squash, especially kabocha — it's so creamy and delicious! I currently have it only once a week.

Anyway, I hope you're doing well. Take care! :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
IMG_0928.JPG

Pumpkins!

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Yes!!!
I thought you'd like them.
Impressive! That little round guy in the front looks like he wants to be made into pumpkin cheesecake with a maple drizzle. :D

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Impressive! That little round guy in the front looks like he wants to be made into pumpkin cheesecake with a maple drizzle. :D
Perfect! I'm hoping for an equally bountiful potato harvest!

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Perfect! I'm hoping for an equally bountiful potato harvest!
You have me daydreaming about hasselbacks now. :D May I come grocery shopping in your yard? Hehe! I can bring you some kabocha/Japanese pumpkins? It took going to 5 different stores before finding some. So worth it!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
You have me daydreaming about hasselbacks now. :D May I come grocery shopping in your yard? Hehe! I can bring you some kabocha/Japanese pumpkins? It took going to 5 different stores before finding some. So worth it!
Stop by anytime Jennifer! You're always welcome. :)

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

What if power supply is interrupted?
We have a generator now but when we didn't and lost power for longer than a day, I kept the frozen fruit, veggies, meat, ice cream etc. on the back deck in large camping coolers I had from hiking since it's naturally an icebox here during the winter. To keep the meat, dairy, eggs and condiments in the fridge from spoiling, I packed ziplock bags with snow and stuffed the fridge with them. The apples from a local orchard that I stock up on during the fall, I keep in cold storage — the basement — so I didn't have to worry about them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals