Jeff Bezos is stepping down as Amazon CEO

haidut

Forum Supporter
First, it was the Google pair, then it was Bill Gates, then it was Eric Schmidt, and now we have Bezos bailing out. Let's see if his next move is to apply for citizenship in Cyprus or some other tax haven...My bet is Zuckerberg is next :):

"...Amazon founder Jeff Bezos will step down from his role as chief executive later this year and transition to the role of executive chair, the company said Tuesday. He will be replaced by Andy Jassy.

@Drareg @Regina

Beastmode

First, it was the Google pair, then it was Bill Gates, then it was Eric Schmidt, and now we have Bezos bailing out. Let's see if his next move is to apply for citizenship in Cyprus or some other tax haven...My bet is Zuckerberg is next :):

"...Amazon founder Jeff Bezos will step down from his role as chief executive later this year and transition to the role of executive chair, the company said Tuesday. He will be replaced by Andy Jassy.

@Drareg @Regina

Besides all the crap that gets linked to these guys, which most is probably warranted, they're also innovative and probably have a lot of other things they want to spearhead and/or focus on more.

Either way, I hope they all go to prison...:D

jnklheimer

I heard he was staying on as exec of the board but just repeating what I read another commentor say.

I have only a surface-level understanding of Bezo but I am sort of a fan. What he did for e-commerce has been amazing.

jnklheimer

Besides all the crap that gets linked to these guys, which most is probably warranted, they're also innovative and probably have a lot of other things they want to spearhead and/or focus on more.

Either way, I hope they all go to prison...:D
Why do you want them in prison?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I heard he was staying on as exec of the board but just repeating what I read another commentor say.

I have only a surface-level understanding of Bezo but I am sort of a fan. What he did for e-commerce has been amazing.

You don't find it strange that of the FAA(M)NG executives, the CEOs of A, M, and G all resigned in 2020, and Zuckerberg is also rumored to be stepping down this year?

Mito

684C82D7-41B4-42FB-9953-56DC3B24C5FA.jpeg

Ledo

You don't find it strange that of the FAA(M)NG executives, the CEOs of A, M, and G all resigned in 2020, and Zuckerberg is also rumored to be stepping down this year?
The made billionaires performed their function. Being let out now?
With the reset coming, a reorg at the top to match new phase agenda is my guess

yerrag

Sheldon Adelson scumbag dying was news. At 86, he was too old to die.

Bezos leaving Amazon, who really cares? If he left the world, the world would be a better place.

He worked for military contractor McKinsey before he founded Amazon. He owes his success to his military contractor boosters. Not that he isn't smart himself. He just doesn't know what to do with his money, preferring to further distance from mere mortals among us.

After gaining wealth and acclaim with Amazon, he longs to follow in the footsteps of Bill Gates and become fellow lizards with a lot of unbridled love and concern for drones, androids, cyborgs, and chimeras. Humans need not apply.

LeeLemonoil

You are a sort of fan of someone whose actions you only have surface knowledge about?

What did he do for e-commerce?

LeeLemonoil

They are transhumanismmaxxing while we rot in our homes, brutal

They too will die, eventually.

They are completely detached now from the Reality of the force of entropy. Absolutely obsessed with denial of you like.
That can’t be sufficient to lead a fulfilling life. The day will come when guys like gates and Bezos realize that they couldn’t cheat death. That they will not see the day of absolute rule. Not them.

Their despair will be epochal.

Drareg

@Drareg @Regina

Most of them will getting on their yachts out at sea to avoid social unrest. Said yachts have armed mercenaries and anti missile capabilities in some cases.
Cyprus is basically owned by Israel, it’s on the med too, perfect for the yacht.

Drareg

View attachment 21512

He didn’t even care he was selling in February for 1000 dollars less.
He probably still owns enough to be a major stake holder, basically still the owner.

Drareg

All the big billionaires are moving toward the space race now, space is where the ruling class can truly rule, missiles from space is real power.
We also have the "climate crisis" ATM opening up soon, trillions are being pumped into this so guys like bezos can get the vacuum out and go to work cleaning up.

yerrag

I get the feeling all these billionaires are mere butlers for the blob. The blob needs human faces.

And it's not only Biden who's a bot. They too are. The people - souls included - have been disemboweled - yes, it must really hurt for them to be so successful to realize that only their flesh exterior will be retained - and in their place is an alter ego persona. Otherwise, why aspire to be rich and be so hated? Surely, they are not themselves but controlled by the blob.

Perhaps they attempted to do one on Steve Jobs, but Steve Jobs has a more stubborn mind, and he resisted it. The conflict that came and went ravaged him, and he died.

I bet all these people started with the thought that riches would allow them the ability to do good at a great scale. And how could good turn out this way at the service of the blob?

Rest in Peace. Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey. If your minds are in jars, may you not be haunted knowing people hate you.

Back
Top Bottom