Jared Leto - Not Aging Man

revenant

I feel like it makes you look your age. A healthy version of your age. Rather then an unhealthy person 5 or 6 years younger.

I don't think that makes a whole lot of sense. If you look younger than your age then the most obvious explanation is that you are biologically younger. It takes some mental gymnastics to convince yourself that looking older is somehow healthier.

Nighteyes

I don't think that makes a whole lot of sense. If you look younger than your age then the most obvious explanation is that you are biologically younger. It takes some mental gymnastics to convince yourself that looking older is somehow healthier.

High copper relative to zinc supposedly makes you appear Young and with good skin but also less androgenic. Too High hopper is certainly not always good though and if I remember correctly, gbolduev described that body Chemistry as increasing your risk for cancers and mental instability.

I do Think it is likely that Jared has a High copper intake relative to zinc with his vegan lifestyle. He also looked more androgenic before 21. Now he looks Young but not very androgenic... the Music they make is also quite emoional. I dont know if my spekulations are right. Would love to see his HTMA :p

Redshine

I eat years as clean as possible but aged a bit due to stress and clean doesnt have to mean I tolerate the food I find out (bummer for me) but what I really learned is that health is more importent. So many people around me became sick and it still happens a lot. So a little wrinkles here and there... I can live with that.

My boyfriend on the other hand doesnt care and eats what ever he wants junk or not, but people think he is 10 years younger than he really his. He is half Indonesian and half Dutch so he got the good asian skin genes I guess.

I just hope this "way"of eating will help me to feel better thats number 1 and if it will give me a good skin and good glow thats a huge bonus haha

Jem Oz

The only major point of difference between me and my much older-looking siblings is that I consciously started "de-stressing" at age 25. They have remained tightly wound balls of buried stress.

Endew

The only major point of difference between me and my much older-looking siblings is that I consciously started "de-stressing" at age 25. They have remained tightly wound balls of buried stress.

I'm interested in your de-stressing methods.

teds

Forum Supporter
Your 100 percent right. Peaty has aged me but I was 25 and looked 19. Now I'm 27 and look it.
not for me- i'm 40 and I regularly get told I look 28- "peating" for about a year now.. for the record I think Vit A has had a lot to do with that.. but I eat it and I use it topically...

OP
M

Motif

not for me- i'm 40 and I regularly get told I look 28- "peating" for about a year now.. for the record I think Vit A has had a lot to do with that.. but I eat it and I use it topically...
But you always looked younger, right ?

ebs

I think high androgens accelerate aging. Looking at these kind of guys (the ones born with high androgens or those abusing steroids) they usually age rapidly after age 25-27. This also generally applies to people who live a "fast" life and party a lot. Girls that I know of who partied a lot (among other things) at a very young age now start to look like ***t in their early 20s (when that should've been their prime) and especially physically they look like they're nearing 30.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals