Japanese report saying Sake for prevention of Covid ......trial already started

LoveVintage

My Japanese ex-husband, who I still get along with has sent me this....

His opinion "Interesting report Sake prevents COVID so vaccination is not necessary"

International Journal: Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications Paper: "5-amino levulinic acid inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection in vitro" A team of Professor Kiyoshi Kita of Nagasaki University is in the test tube A certain amount or more of "5-aminolevulinic acid" When administered, virus growth is suppressed I confirmed that. "I thought it would probably work However, if the concentration is above a certain level Really 100% inhibits growth " (Nagasaki University Tropical Medicine / Global Health Professor Kiyoshi Kita) What is "5-aminolevulinic acid"? Commonly known as "5-ALA" It is a natural amino acid. For fermented foods such as sake and natto. Many are included. Humans, animals, plants, etc. Produced in the cells of all living organisms It is also called "the source substance of life" Is called. "5-ALA" can be used for levers, etc. Included in abundant heme and green-yellow vegetables It is a substance in the stage before chlorophyll is formed. Because of this, it is found in many foods, but especially in fermented foods. Sake brewed with polished rice and water with low iron content lacks heme to grow yeast that has the function of converting sugar into alcohol. As a compensatory effect, "5-ALA" Because it is overproduced, if the content is high It is estimated. (Reference: Biotechnology Vol. 95, No. 9 "Development of Functional Foods Containing 5-Aminolevulinic Acid Phosphate Based on Clinical Trials" (2017)) Clinical trials for humans have started from the 4th of this month. Also for treatment and prevention of new corona patients It is expected to be utilised.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
L

LoveVintage

Somebody just told me that the people of Nagasaki and Hiroshima who had miso soup daily suffered less from radiation sickness. Yet, in my understanding, Peat doesn't promote fermented foods, but they seem they have some advantages.

Rick K

My Japanese ex-husband, who I still get along with has sent me this....

His opinion "Interesting report Sake prevents COVID so vaccination is not necessary"

International Journal: Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications Paper: "5-amino levulinic acid inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection in vitro" A team of Professor Kiyoshi Kita of Nagasaki University is in the test tube A certain amount or more of "5-aminolevulinic acid" When administered, virus growth is suppressed I confirmed that. "I thought it would probably work However, if the concentration is above a certain level Really 100% inhibits growth " (Nagasaki University Tropical Medicine / Global Health Professor Kiyoshi Kita) What is "5-aminolevulinic acid"? Commonly known as "5-ALA" It is a natural amino acid. For fermented foods such as sake and natto. Many are included. Humans, animals, plants, etc. Produced in the cells of all living organisms It is also called "the source substance of life" Is called. "5-ALA" can be used for levers, etc. Included in abundant heme and green-yellow vegetables It is a substance in the stage before chlorophyll is formed. Because of this, it is found in many foods, but especially in fermented foods. Sake brewed with polished rice and water with low iron content lacks heme to grow yeast that has the function of converting sugar into alcohol. As a compensatory effect, "5-ALA" Because it is overproduced, if the content is high It is estimated. (Reference: Biotechnology Vol. 95, No. 9 "Development of Functional Foods Containing 5-Aminolevulinic Acid Phosphate Based on Clinical Trials" (2017)) Clinical trials for humans have started from the 4th of this month. Also for treatment and prevention of new corona patients It is expected to be utilised.

Methinks sake cures pretty much everything. ?