Japanese Drums For 5g

Davsey85

Does anyone know if Japanese

drums can help with 5g

Through sound therapy

Or is the only way to just leave?

Thanks

kyle

I play my Japanese drums before bed to ward off 5g and wifi interrupting my sleep.

Took a while to get used to the loin cloth but I have an understanding family.

Before bed ilI' take some t3/t4 and some warm sake before I play drums for 20 minutes. I light some incense for my Buddha statue and sleep like a baby.

kyle

Does anyone know the quote peat said about playing musical instruments?

He said something like it had an integrating affect. I think he said it in an audio interview.

@Fractality but also seriously

smith

Eating oranges also has an "integrating effect" whatever the hell that means depending on how you want to look at it. Does this also mean eating oranges is an effective defense against getting your brains fried by microwaves? Who knows.

kyle

Yes, oranges and music can be called therapeutic for that reason.

He said playing an instrument utilitizes the whole body. Art in general is a unique activity.

smith

Art in general is a unique activity.
"Doing [thing] is an activity that people can do which is unique and is good, I think."
- Ray Peat #1 Fan a.k.a. hip intellectual dude

Last edited:

kyle

“Every time you make sounds on a musical instrument, you are stimulating organized processes in your body—it’s a kind of nourishment.” —Raymond Peat

@smith Maybe if you had some Japanese drums in your life you wouldn't be so aggro.

yerrag

Now I don't hate my Indian roommate anymore for playing his tabla every night and kept me from sleeping. This was in college.

Douglas Ek

The sound of my farts just before bed sometimes sooths my nerves enough so I can get a night restful sleep.