Ray Peat Interview Jan 2020 - Danny Roddy, Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov - #47: The Power Elite | Vaccines | Hair Loss | UFOs | Surviving The Great Reset

tankasnowgod

well ray has been "aware" of what's been going on for what 50 years now? industries profiting off estrogen, radiation, added iron, pufas, fillers like gums and carrageenan, massive wealth transfers, reaganomics, agent orange and vietnam war, asbestos, teflon, iraq war, 9/11. all of these are human tragedies in their own right, and yet ray has known the damages they cause and not let it debilitate him mentally. i don't think the lockdowns are any different. Ray is practical and positive in everything he does. if there's anyone who can avoid falling into the helpless condition is been him, or else he wouldn't have made it so far

You don't?

You can avoid and opt out of all the others. The Iraq War and 9/11 didn't really happen in Oregon or Mexico. Harder to opt out of House Arrest when it's at your front door.

gaze

You don't?

You can avoid and opt out of all the others. The Iraq War and 9/11 didn't really happen in Oregon or Mexico. Harder to opt out of House Arrest when it's at your front door.
me maybe. but you act like rays life changed significantly. he's been working from home for 20 years or more now.

tankasnowgod

me maybe. but you act like rays life changed significantly. he's been working from home for 20 years or more now.

Why do you think it's just the "work from home" aspect?

Has his favorite local stores been destroyed, and never look like they are coming back?

Are employees that he knew and liked in those stores now unemployed, homeless, and destitute?

Are younger relatives lives completely destroyed?

Did planned or regular vacations get cancelled?

Is he thinking he will never travel again, due to vaccine mandates?

Did relatives not invite him over for the holidays, or refused to see him, out of COVID fears?

Did he loose friends for not believing in the "Pandemic Prophecy?"

All those possibilities, plus the general feeling that everyone is miserable (and emotions are contagious), combined with the fact that there is little hope for the future? Yeah, I could see where Ray might be depressed.

gaze

Why do you think it's just the "work from home" aspect?

Has his favorite local stores been destroyed, and never look like they are coming back?

Are employees that he knew and liked in those stores now unemployed, homeless, and destitute?

Are younger relatives lives completely destroyed?

Did planned or regular vacations get cancelled?

Is he thinking he will never travel again, due to vaccine mandates?

Did relatives not invite him over for the holidays, or refused to see him, out of COVID fears?

Did he loose friends for not believing in the "Pandemic Prophecy?"

All those possibilities, plus the general feeling that everyone is miserable (and emotions are contagious), combined with the fact that there is little hope for the future? Yeah, I could see where Ray might be depressed.
I understand where your coming from and you make a strong point for the general public and people like me. I guess I shouldn't be speaking for him cause I dont know him, but considering we're 1 year into this now and hes done countless interviews, I still don't think he in a poor mindset just cause of this one interview

Regina

Maybe Ray doesn't just think about himself. And there is a difference between "depression" and "sadness."
I thought he sounded fine and the interview was great. He might have been doing something with his hands and got far from the mike.
But there is much to be sad about for a person who has devoted 8 decades to truth. If he is indeed sad, it is for you, me and all of humanity and the Earth.

gaze

Maybe Ray doesn't just think about himself. And there is a difference between "depression" and "sadness."
I thought he sounded fine and the interview was great. He might have been doing something with his hands and got far from the mike.
But there is much to be sad about for a person who has devoted 8 decades to truth. If he is indeed sad, it is for you, me and all of humanity and the Earth.
yea, but hes probably been sad about humanity for the past 50 years as I said earlier, because he's been aware of nearly every horrible and unnecessary tragedy for decades now. This is just another large scale turn for the worst, just like companies switching from coconut oil to pufas, the addition of carageenan, etc. He's known that most cancers are preventable and has had to live with that, seeing people unnecessary suffer. and yet he persists, always cheery, and maintains a good mindset about the future.

Samya

Just to provide some balance I think the topics which are being covered are really important, I like that Danny is asking for the 'big questions' as they've never been more relevant. Health is a far reaching topic which extends outside our individual physical forms to the environment in which we live, which includes politics, philosophy etc.

rei

Interesting that he says he thinks aging is the long-time accumulation of epigenetic changes in response to stress. Because the epigenetic aging research is all the rage right now, and one of the few lifestyle factors that have been identified as being able to reduce the epigenetic age/slow down increase is alcohol consumption.

Greg says

Can someone explain why they mentioned stocking up on food in preparation for the great reset? Is there going to be a food shortage or what?
Klaus Schwab has talked openly about an incoming cyber pandemic that would make the virus seem like nothing.

tankasnowgod

yea, but hes probably been sad about humanity for the past 50 years as I said earlier, because he's been aware of nearly every horrible and unnecessary tragedy for decades now. This is just another large scale turn for the worst, just like companies switching from coconut oil to pufas, the addition of carageenan, etc. He's known that most cancers are preventable and has had to live with that, seeing people unnecessary suffer. and yet he persists, always cheery, and maintains a good mindset about the future.
CUMS is absolutely a thing. Just because Ray writes about stress hormones doesn't mean he's immune to him.

I'm surprised your so willing to dismiss what year of low grade torture can do to a man.

CreakyJoints

@CreakyJoints I think your points are very fair. have you listened to @RealNeat podcast with ray?

I enjoyed it quite a bit personally, he asks a lot of things that haven't really been asked before.

Thanks for this, I'll give it a go!

schultz

I don't mind the conspiracy talk and I enjoy all of the Danny, Georgi + Ray interviews. I've listened to every interview that I can find on the internet of Ray's and like someone said above there is a lot of repeat information in them. It's nice to hear either new stuff or the same old topics but either more in depth or from a different angle.

I enjoyed both of the @RealNeat podcasts and there was another one-off podcast within the last year (I don't remember the gentleman's name) that was an interesting change of pace.

Anyway, I really appreciate all of the interviews!

OP
L

lampofred

I don't mind conspiracy talk at all but I wish DR had better researched this one. He was making the huge assertion that world events could be blamed on Jewish Zionism but at one point literally asked what is Talmud vs Kabbalah. I felt like his depth of research was low. He was one-dimensionally repeating what he read on other sites.

This is not to criticize DR at all. I love his channel and will definitely be on the lookout for the next interview.

Regina

If Danny and Georgie are reading this, I would ask to maybe cool off on all the conspiracy stuff. Only because all the members here already know that the world is run by evil people, and doesn't appear that Ray enjoys talking about the Rothschilds or people like that. It may not be safe either. Just knowing about the evil, and knowing about the false history that we are taught as children, is a power that we have. Knowledge is power.
Ray has talked about the power of the mind and we can basically make our world what we want. And I believe talking about negative stuff would only stir those things up in our world as we speak them into existence. I think challenging Ray with more questions about nutrition and how to energize the cell never gets old in my book.
John Burkhauser seems to be the best interviewer to Ray in my opinion. Danny seems to laugh inappropriately sometimes and I think it makes Ray feel laughed at. Georgie blurts out questions and they both don't seem to let the answers sink in , and also it would seem appropriate to thank Ray for the answers at least sometimes.
Because they ARE all in it together. And maybe we can do something about it. Instead of stop worrying our pretty heads and stop talking about it.
Only by spreading awareness do we have any shot in holding on to humanity.

Attachments

• Head_of_the_snake.jpeg
    Head_of_the_snake.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 27

CreakyJoints

Because they ARE all in it together. And maybe we can do something about it. Instead of stop worrying our pretty heads and stop talking about it.
Only by spreading awareness do we have any shot in holding on to humanity.

There is something to be said for this argument, and I agree with you to some extent, but the problem (as Ray Peat himself points out here) is that often the theories presented are incredibly incoherent, and many of the things they bring up have no relevance to each other whatsoever. It would be better to discuss these problems (if at all) in a measured way and without speculating about random, disparate, poorly-understood occult schools of thought and therefore confusing the issue: it's really unhelpful in the context you're describing, it makes it much easier to dismiss those arguments out of hand when they are so flimsy. He seems really quite unenthusiastic about their insistence on it, even after he's taken the time to tell them how misled some of their assumptions are, and rightly so. I'm surprised they didn't drop it at that point, I can only think it's because the running order was pre-written and they anticipated more content on it.

From other interviews, I know he's often happy to talk about the issues of the pharmaceutical industry at large and how there is wide-spread corruption, but they don't seem particularly interested; rather they are more interested in trying to validate their own esoteric theories, which sadly (as @lampofred has pointed out above you) are not researched well enough to stand up to scrutiny. It doesn't advance anyone's understanding of the world, it doesn't really spread awareness, and certainly doesn't help organising some kind of nebulous resistance movement as you might be implying; it only seems to provide interesting tags for time-stamps and sensational titles for videos.

Again, I don't wish to appear overly-critical of them, and I should apologise again to them and their fans for probably sounding quite harsh already. I hope they continue to share their knowledge and interesting studies, and I hope Ray Peat continues to do these interviews, but I agree with @tallglass13 that sometimes their manner isn't always the most encouraging at all, and the content is increasingly less relevant to his work and either of their areas of expertise. I'm still very grateful for their time, of course, and as I said before there is still plenty here to look into.

Regina

There is something to be said for this argument, and I agree with you to some extent, but the problem (as Ray Peat himself points out here) is that often the theories presented are incredibly incoherent, and many of the things they bring up have no relevance to each other whatsoever. It would be better to discuss these problems (if at all) in a measured way and without speculating about random, disparate, poorly-understood occult schools of thought and therefore confusing the issue: it's really unhelpful in the context you're describing, it makes it much easier to dismiss those arguments out of hand when they are so flimsy. He seems really quite unenthusiastic about their insistence on it, even after he's taken the time to tell them how misled some of their assumptions are, and rightly so. I'm surprised they didn't drop it at that point, I can only think it's because the running order was pre-written and they anticipated more content on it.

From other interviews, I know he's often happy to talk about the issues of the pharmaceutical industry at large and how there is wide-spread corruption, but they don't seem particularly interested; rather they are more interested in trying to validate their own esoteric theories, which sadly (as @lampofred has pointed out above you) are not researched well enough to stand up to scrutiny. It doesn't advance anyone's understanding of the world, it doesn't really spread awareness, and certainly doesn't help organising some kind of nebulous resistance movement as you might be implying; it only seems to provide interesting tags for time-stamps and sensational titles for videos.

Again, I don't wish to appear overly-critical of them, and I should apologise again to them and their fans for probably sounding quite harsh already. I hope they continue to share their knowledge and interesting studies, and I hope Ray Peat continues to do these interviews, but I agree with @tallglass13 that sometimes their manner isn't always the most encouraging at all, and the content is increasingly less relevant to his work and either of their areas of expertise. I'm still very grateful for their time, of course, and as I said before there is still plenty here to look into.
Ohhh Creaky

Recall when Dr Peat said

I took that as marching orders.

Do you see any evidence of an oligarchy here??

Oh and where does "Inclusive Capitalism" come from? Ohhh the drumroll. R-Fam

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom