Ray Peat Interview Jan 2020 - Danny Roddy, Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov - #47: The Power Elite | Vaccines | Hair Loss | UFOs | Surviving The Great Reset

M

metabolizm

Also forgetting names which he always seems to recall with ease. When I read the time stamps I was excited for his info on creating terminal hairs but all he said was dhea regrew the outside of his eyebrows and it took about 6 months.

He doesn’t know everything.

GelatinGoblin

I too noticed he sounded, as I thought, depressed. At times almost tearful. Danny seems to have noticed and didn't ask Peat to stay on the line at the end like he usually does. Maybe he was depressed about the way things are going in the world. Maybe he has had a personal tragedy. We just don't know.

The world is in a bad place right now no matter where you live so maybe...

Beastmode

I think the conspiracy theory talk can be useful with Ray on occasion as he's the best at historically bringing to together trends, making connections that most don't consider, etc. However, it seems a bit too dragged out and redundant on Danny's podcast IMO.

BRMarshall

Georgi good question as concerns Marx and declining rate of profit, but.....and Ray's answer is true, but...

But the answer is to understand Raw Material Economics that understands that one needs to pay the producers of
raw materials producers first, then capitalism works without need for imperial expansion, because as the
Raw Materials National Council proved by studying the economic record that the nation during the Great Depression
demonstrated that the depression was caused do to collapse in Agricultural Commodities where it was shown that
a ratio appeared between Raw Material Producer Income and National Income, such that every 1 dollar earned on the farm
multiplied by a factor of 7 dollars in national income.

Also note that the American System of Economics is neither Communist or Capitalist, which a false dialectic, as the LaRouchies have been demonstrating
for years...

gaze

I think the conspiracy theory talk can be useful with Ray on occasion as he's the best at historically bringing to together trends, making connections that most don't consider, etc. However, it seems a bit too dragged out and redundant on Danny's podcast IMO.
I agree, however I'd argue that ray's interviews for most of his life have been a bit redundant. He can only explain pufas, thyroid, etc so much. I mean Ray himself has probably answered 10,000 similar emails and he keeps going. I think talking about current events is a good change for him. As to what @metabolizm brought up, I do think Ray would enjoy being challenged a bit and not viewed as a god, however he speaks with so much detail and knowledge that its hard to challenge him at least in the moment unless you really know what your talking about. Ray also doesn't seem like the type of guy to enjoy a hard debate, but i think if danny asked him more followup questions to his ideas it would be good

cats

I've noticed that Ray will rarely contradict an interviewer when they say something that he doesn't agree with, or which shows a misunderstanding of something he has said (there's a lot of this in the OneRadio interviews). I believe he does this because he believes in providing interesting and unusual information to stimulate unconventional thinking, letting people find their own way. But it has the unfortunate side effect of making people who are unfamiliar with his work misunderstand his positions. It has happened even with members of this forum. For example, last year there were some threads where people insisted that Ray was an authoritarian communist because he had engaged in a discussion about some of the lesser known ideas about the Soviet Union.

gaze

I've noticed that Ray will rarely contradict an interviewer when they say something that he doesn't agree with, or which shows a misunderstanding of something he has said (there's a lot of this in the OneRadio interviews). I believe he does this because he believes in providing interesting and unusual information to stimulate unconventional thinking, letting people find their own way. But it has the unfortunate side effect of making people who are unfamiliar with his work misunderstand his positions. It has happened even with members of this forum. For example, last year there were some threads where people insisted that Ray was communist because he had engaged in a discussion about some of the lesser known ideas about the Soviet Union.
Ray actually is a communist/marxist, although he certainly wouldn't box himself in a label but he supports those ideas strongly.

he describes his views very strongly in this (I clipped it at the time too) . He also has said stalin was a great leader, marx was right, lenin was right, and lysenko was right. He also reccomended Grover Furr's work, who is about as strong as modern day communist as there is.

Last edited:

Fred

Can someone explain why they mentioned stocking up on food in preparation for the great reset? Is there going to be a food shortage or what?
Executive Summary: High false-positives from PCR test, and special death-recording guidelines are being used to rename other causes of death "covid" (even gun deaths), to bring in new power structure. This is DEFINITELY happening.

Mauritio

Anybody know how to replicate the feet in co2 filled plastic bag setup that ray talked about in this podcast ?

tallglass13

If Danny and Georgie are reading this, I would ask to maybe cool off on all the conspiracy stuff. Only because all the members here already know that the world is run by evil people, and doesn't appear that Ray enjoys talking about the Rothschilds or people like that. It may not be safe either. Just knowing about the evil, and knowing about the false history that we are taught as children, is a power that we have. Knowledge is power.
Ray has talked about the power of the mind and we can basically make our world what we want. And I believe talking about negative stuff would only stir those things up in our world as we speak them into existence. I think challenging Ray with more questions about nutrition and how to energize the cell never gets old in my book.
John Burkhauser seems to be the best interviewer to Ray in my opinion. Danny seems to laugh inappropriately sometimes and I think it makes Ray feel laughed at. Georgie blurts out questions and they both don't seem to let the answers sink in , and also it would seem appropriate to thank Ray for the answers at least sometimes.

gaze

Ray obviously had a cold and stuffed nose. Happens to the best of us during winter.
you bring up a good point, it's easy to forget that rays still human. he told me over email that recently he tried a new ice cream brand and felt sick for a few days after. He has an extremely sensitive stomach still, and has a lot of allergies. same with a potato. he said to someone on the FB he hasn't had a potato since 1980 because he's allergic. people think thyroid hormone is supposed to make you into a superman. life can still knock anyone down at anytime in a variety of ways

Beastmode

I agree, however I'd argue that ray's interviews for most of his life have been a bit redundant. He can only explain pufas, thyroid, etc so much. I mean Ray himself has probably answered 10,000 similar emails and he keeps going. I think talking about current events is a good change for him. As to what @metabolizm brought up, I do think Ray would enjoy being challenged a bit and not viewed as a god, however he speaks with so much detail and knowledge that its hard to challenge him at least in the moment unless you really know what your talking about. Ray also doesn't seem like the type of guy to enjoy a hard debate, but i think if danny asked him more followup questions to his ideas it would be good

I agree. Maybe he doesn't need challenges, rather the interviewer needs to challenge themselves a bit to ask questions that build on a specific topic.

Ray answered a question on the latest podcast that was simply awesome and said in a way that I haven't heard him before. I'll have to go back and see which one it was, but after listening to so many of his interviews, there are times where something like that happens. I believe it might've been @44:50.

CreakyJoints

I'm glad there are other people who aren't particularly fond of the direction these interviews have gone lately. I think Danny Roddy and Georgi Dinkov often make very interesting comments which I need to read up a lot on to understand, but recently these podcasts seem a bit self-serving. I would vastly prefer if they simply asked him if he could expand on certain things, rather than offering their own theories and asking him to validate them. I'm still grateful they spent the time doing it, and even more grateful that Ray Peat made the time to take their questions.

This is rather besides the point, and I hope it doesn't come across as harsh, but I only have a very rudimentary knowledge of the history of the occult and even I can recognise that some of these elements are totally disparate and that there are fundamental flaws in any effort to conflate them. To be honest, it feels like they were just regurgitating a thread from here on the podcast at one point. People are obviously entitled to augur whatever fortunes they like in whichever omens they see, but I'd rather they didn't pretend it was clinical or scholarly; and certainly there's little use troubling Ray Peat about it - it's doing him a disservice really. I found it quite disappointing how much of the interview was dedicated to that stuff. I'm glad he actually pointed out some of those obvious flaws, and I'm thrilled he seems to know some of the history (even if by proxy), but they seemed to miss the point or were hoping he'd say something else because they move quickly back to talking about mass atrocities, Rothschilds, and the Kabbalah. That's their prerogative, but it would have been really interesting if they asked him about Cuneiform, for instance, because this would have been much more relevant to what he was saying about Chomsky and Numerology and the re-arrangement of glyphs to form meaning, but neither of them seem to have gone into much depth (their research goes as far as "...at least that's what I've heard...") and I think Ray Peat was really beginning to really lose patience with that line of conversation. I felt sorry for him, they were really pushing for him to say something sensationalist but he was trying his best to remain reasonable.

I'm still hopeful for the next one and I'll tune in again, but it was truly cringe-worthy in places. I'm sorry to Georgi Dinkov and Danny Roddy and their fans, I think they usually do a good job and perhaps this was just a rare mis-step.

CreakyJoints

I do feel like that comment may have come across as too harsh, so I'd like to apologise again, I really am grateful that they put the work into this and there was still plenty of interesting things to take away from it.

gaze

@CreakyJoints I think your points are very fair. have you listened to @RealNeat podcast with ray?

I enjoyed it quite a bit personally, he asks a lot of things that haven't really been asked before.

tankasnowgod

I too noticed he sounded, as I thought, depressed. At times almost tearful. Danny seems to have noticed and didn't ask Peat to stay on the line at the end like he usually does. Maybe he was depressed about the way things are going in the world. Maybe he has had a personal tragedy. We just don't know.
Who isn't depressed about the way things are in the world? How is this not a personal tragedy for everyone?

gaze

Who isn't depressed about the way things are in the world? How is this not a personal tragedy for everyone?
well ray has been "aware" of what's been going on for what 50 years now? industries profiting off estrogen, radiation, added iron, pufas, fillers like gums and carrageenan, massive wealth transfers, reaganomics, agent orange and vietnam war, asbestos, teflon, iraq war, 9/11. all of these are human tragedies in their own right, and yet ray has known the damages they cause and not let it debilitate him mentally. i don't think the lockdowns are any different. Ray is practical and positive in everything he does. if there's anyone who can avoid falling into the helpless condition is been him, or else he wouldn't have made it so far

Back
Top Bottom