Ray Peat Interview Jan 2020 - Danny Roddy, Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov - #47: The Power Elite | Vaccines | Hair Loss | UFOs | Surviving The Great Reset

LucyL

Take for example the Bill Gates owning all the farmland, 242,000 acres worth. That's only .03% of US farmland. Not something to freakout about yet.
It definitely needs to be examined. On the one hand, Bill Gates is not China, buying up farmland, but on the other he is a huge proponent of modified crops, and we've already seen what happens when the gmo crops "escape" the field, so there are questions that need to be asked. Is all the farmland in one spot? Or is it methodically spread out, where it could be used to infect a wide swath of non-GMO crops? It is perfectly reasonable to suspect nefarious motives. Does he really just want a nice country spot to retire to? Is it just investment in land? (I think this would be the most benign possibility) But then it must be a huge temptation for him to use that land to try out some "new" crops... How are the purchases situated in respect to the underground aquifers? Is this a push to control water rights? Does he have plans for the water supply? (Control, manipulation, added substances etc).

LucyL

I think John O'Loughlin's discussion today was wonderful and apropos.
I appreciate O'Loughlin's version of resisting the oligarchy. He just patiently reads and connects dots from the literature and history.
I think it is a great way to help find our way out of the dark.
Thanks for this. He caught my attention when he mentioned Mani. The church has been fighting gnosticism since New Testament days. There is no need to conjecture conspiracies amongst men as long as the great conspirator roams the earth and instigates them.

dukesbobby777

That's what it is -- Dr. Peat is simply tired and exhausted. He should refrain from further interviews. He should prescribe a one-year hiatus for himself.

Maybe he was just having a bad day? No need for a one year break if it’s just that.

Kram

Also, if you are ignorant of biology, and especially the research Peat has synthesized, then mass mandates and lockdowns actually make a lot of sense. I'm not for lockdowns/masks, but I understand why people think that they save lives. The idea is to limit the spread so that hospitals have space to treat patients and that less people will die before everyone is vaccinated. Of course I believe that vaccinations are harmful and that hospital treatment is largely iatrogenic, so I am against limiting the spread, and I also don't believe prioritizing the heath of the old over the health of the young, but I get where they're coming from. Mostly it's that people are selfish and stupid, not maliciously evil.
Totally agree (although there are obviously evil people in politics and healthcare). A few of my close friends are doctors and they thought the US should have gone on complete lockdown for 3-4 months back in April-June, similar to China/Australia. They also think everybody needs to be vaccinated. They definitely aren't evil and have pure intentions but are unfortunately misinformed.

dannyroddy

I appreciate the feedback everyone.

To people that were critical of the direction of the show, the questions I asked, etc., -- please send me your video questions/statements for the next Ray show on February 26th, and I will give anything critical priority over everything else.

The questions can be uploaded here: Dropbox - Submit files

OP
L

lampofred

]
Totally agree (although there are obviously evil people in politics and healthcare). A few of my close friends are doctors and they thought the US should have gone on complete lockdown for 3-4 months back in April-June, similar to China/Australia. They also think everybody needs to be vaccinated. They definitely aren't evil and have pure intentions but are unfortunately misinformed.

This is an idea I need to better implement in my life myself, but ignorance is just as bad as malice. A child accidentally putting his hand on the stove, and a self-harming person purposefully putting his hand on the stove both get burned. Fire doesn't discriminate. Nature doesn't care about intention, only actions and their consequences, cause and effect. In nature's eyes, bad intentions but good results is a good person, good intention but bad results is a bad person.

Dietarily I think coffee, sugar, milk, thyroid, EFA deficiency (possibly vit A also, not sure about vit D) all work in that direction, they make your actions unconsciously have good effects.

Last edited:

Inaut

To people that were critical of the direction of the show, the questions I asked, etc., -- please send me your video questions/statements for the next Ray show on February 26th, and I will give anything critical priority over everything else.

Danny, don't listen what people are saying. You asking Ray questions on their behalf should be enough for most... At the end of the day, it's your podcast so talk about whatever you want. I've always been a "conspiracy theorist" so i appreciate you touching on many of these topics. Those that complain about the conspiracy stuff want to ignore the darker aspects of the world in which we live. That's their problem, not yours. Thanks and please keep up the good work!

J

jimmy5493

Danny, don't listen what people are saying. You asking Ray questions on their behalf should be enough for most... At the end of the day, it's your podcast so talk about whatever you want. I've always been a "conspiracy theorist" so i appreciate you touching on many of these topics. Those that complain about the conspiracy stuff want to ignore the darker aspects of the world in which we live. That's their problem, not yours. Thanks and please keep up the good work!

I agree with this. I quite enjoy the conspiracy talk -- in fact it might be my favorite part -- but I personally believe that you guys are too pessimistic and that the future is far from certain. However that's only my personal opinion and it shouldn't influence how you run your show. If anything I appreciate that your perspective is different than my own.

Comstock

Thanks for your work Danny.

One suggestion - explore more actionable ways to opt out of the current system. Bitcoin is a good one (although it sounds like Ray is unfamiliar with it). Growing your own food is another. Thanks for bringing up Ice Age Farmer. I think people like hearing about things they can actually change/influence. Talking about Cabals and speculative history is pretty in-actionable for most people, even if it's real.

Peatful

Danny- just keep your relationship strong with Ray and everything else is tertiary.

He’s been my doctor, my teacher and a father to me.
I love him.
I can only imagine what he means to you.

Murtaza

i love everything you do Danny, keep on doing these amazing podcasts with ray and georgi

Doc Sandoz

If Danny and Georgie are reading this, I would ask to maybe cool off on all the conspiracy stuff. Only because all the members here already know that the world is run by evil people, and doesn't appear that Ray enjoys talking about the Rothschilds or people like that. It may not be safe either. Just knowing about the evil, and knowing about the false history that we are taught as children, is a power that we have. Knowledge is power.
Ray has talked about the power of the mind and we can basically make our world what we want. And I believe talking about negative stuff would only stir those things up in our world as we speak them into existence. I think challenging Ray with more questions abotut nutrition and how to energize the cell never gets old in my book.
John Burkhauser seems to be the best interviewer to Ray in my opinion. Danny seems to laugh inappropriately sometimes and I think it makes Ray feel laughed at. Georgie blurts out questions and they both don't seem to let the answers sink in , and also it would seem appropriate to thank Ray for the answers at least sometimes.
I agree with your post, I'd prefer more focus on Ray Peat empiricism and less on speculative politics, which can never be proved one way or the other so is basically idle chatter.

Re the various interviewers, I have gathered much valuable information from any and all of these programs, and appreciate that this material is available. Minor observations: Patrick Timpone doesn't really seem to grasp a lot of what Ray says, but should be credited with giving it a shot. The Herb Doctor offers some interesting herbal additions but tends to talk too much at Ray's expense. Danny presents a lot of interesting questions, although the rapid fire visuals are rather distracting. He gives the impression sometimes of alternating between guru worship and odd bursts of ill-timed "knowing" laughter. Georgie is very knowledgable, but packs too much into too little time and so can be exhausting and confusing. He also gives the impression sometimes that something is fact when it may only be theory; however he seems to be aware of this and encourages people to think for themselves.

Burkhausen of Politics and Science allows Ray space, is deliberate respectful and clear in his questions and responses, IMO not only the most pleasant to listen to, but overall the best interviewer.

Last edited:

CreakyJoints

That is very gracious of you! I may even take you up on that.

I would be slightly concerned that by deferring responsibility to those in this thread, you may only exacerbate some of these problems; perhaps you'll even find yourself flooded with statements from people who defend whatever you do, which I suppose might be quite nice.

I apologise once again if my posts came across as overly-critical, but I stand by them. I really, really hope that perspective does end up being helpful to you. Thanks again for your podcasts, I appreciate all the time and effort. All the best for the next one!

Doc Sandoz

+1 would really like to do this for myself but i dont think i completely understood how ray does this for himself
You need a CO2 tank, a regulator, and a length of plastic hose long enough to reach from the tank to where you are going to sit. If you are not sitting right next to the tank, have a shut off valve at the end of the plastic hose plus another length of hose to reach from the valve down into the bag. Be sure to turn the main valve on the CO2 tank all the way counterclockwise. Set the regulator to 20psi. Step into a large contractor bag, pull it up to your chest area. Tie a bathrobe belt or the like around the top and take a seat. Suck all the air out of the bag with a vacuum cleaner you previously placed next to your chair, then insert the tube and turn on the CO2 flow. The bag should puff up nicely (holes in the bag will prevent puffing up and waste CO2). I keep a spray bottle of water inside the bag to spray on my legs as H2O increases absorption of CO2. A half an hour to an hour in the bag is enough.

M

metabolizm

If Danny and Georgie are reading this, I would ask to maybe cool off on all the conspiracy stuff. Only because all the members here already know that the world is run by evil people, and doesn't appear that Ray enjoys talking about the Rothschilds or people like that. It may not be safe either. Just knowing about the evil, and knowing about the false history that we are taught as children, is a power that we have. Knowledge is power.
Ray has talked about the power of the mind and we can basically make our world what we want. And I believe talking about negative stuff would only stir those things up in our world as we speak them into existence. I think challenging Ray with more questions about nutrition and how to energize the cell never gets old in my book.
John Burkhauser seems to be the best interviewer to Ray in my opinion. Danny seems to laugh inappropriately sometimes and I think it makes Ray feel laughed at. Georgie blurts out questions and they both don't seem to let the answers sink in , and also it would seem appropriate to thank Ray for the answers at least sometimes.

Is there a database with all Ray’s interviews with John Barkhauser? I’d love to hear them.

tallglass13

Is there a database with all Ray’s interviews with John Barkhauser? I’d love to hear them.
Not that I am aware of, and John barkhauser doesn't even come up on my YouTube feed I have to type it in manually. But he is wonderful, he's so calm and let's Ray talk, and then he also acknowledges and tries to clarify some of Ray's answers.

tallglass13

I agree with your post, I'd prefer more focus on Ray Peat empiricism and less on speculative politics, which can never be proved one way or the other so is basically idle chatter.

Re the various interviewers, I have gathered much valuable information from any and all of these programs, and appreciate that this material is available. Minor observations: Patrick Timpone doesn't really seem to grasp a lot of what Ray says, but should be credited with giving it a shot. The Herb Doctor offers some interesting herbal additions but tends to talk too much at Ray's expense. Danny presents a lot of interesting questions, although the rapid fire visuals are rather distracting. He gives the impression sometimes of alternating between guru worship and odd bursts of ill-timed "knowing" laughter. Georgie is very knowledgable, but packs too much into too little time and so can be exhausting and confusing. He also gives the impression sometimes that something is fact when it may only be theory; however he seems to be aware of this and encourages people to think for themselves.

Burkhausen of Politics and Science allows Ray space, is deliberate respectful and clear in his questions and responses, IMO not only the most pleasant to listen to, but overall the best interviewer.
Wow doc, spot on on everything. Great post!

tallglass13

Thanks Danny, glad to see that you are here in the thick of things. Thanks for the link

Doc Sandoz

Here quite a few are archived, many from a number of years back: Programs from series: Politics and Science|A-Infos Radio Project

Another resource lists recent shows but does not immediately distinguish whether Ray is the guest on Politics and Science; rather you have to click on each show link to see the guests. Looks like the latest Ray interview entered is from July 8, 2020. Still trying to figure out if this one is archived somewhere. John Barkhausen on WMRW, 94.5 FM, Warren

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom