Ray Peat Interview Jan 2020 - Danny Roddy, Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov - #47: The Power Elite | Vaccines | Hair Loss | UFOs | Surviving The Great Reset

Murtaza

Anybody know how to replicate the feet in co2 filled plastic bag setup that ray talked about in this podcast ?
+1 would really like to do this for myself but i dont think i completely understood how ray does this for himself

schultz

John Burkhausen?

No, it was a completely new interviewer and they didn't talk about health.

Okay I found it. For some reason it was difficult for me to find lol. The interviewers name is Guillermo Martine (sp?).

Giraffe

No, it was a completely new interviewer and they didn't talk about health.

Okay I found it. For some reason it was difficult for me to find lol. The interviewers name is Guillermo Martine (sp?).

Oh, thanks. I wasn't aware of this one. :dance

Regina

I think John O'Loughlin's discussion today was wonderful and apropos.
I appreciate O'Loughlin's version of resisting the oligarchy. He just patiently reads and connects dots from the literature and history.
I think it is a great way to help find our way out of the dark.

Kram

+1 would really like to do this for myself but i dont think i completely understood how ray does this for himself
It's discussed in this thread. Basically buy a large contractor bag (or two and tape them together), fill it with CO2 and use a rope to tie around your waist/torso to keep the CO2 in

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

There is something to be said for this argument, and I agree with you to some extent, but the problem (as Ray Peat himself points out here) is that often the theories presented are incredibly incoherent, and many of the things they bring up have no relevance to each other whatsoever. It would be better to discuss these problems (if at all) in a measured way and without speculating about random, disparate, poorly-understood occult schools of thought and therefore confusing the issue: it's really unhelpful in the context you're describing, it makes it much easier to dismiss those arguments out of hand when they are so flimsy. He seems really quite unenthusiastic about their insistence on it, even after he's taken the time to tell them how misled some of their assumptions are, and rightly so. I'm surprised they didn't drop it at that point, I can only think it's because the running order was pre-written and they anticipated more content on it.

From other interviews, I know he's often happy to talk about the issues of the pharmaceutical industry at large and how there is wide-spread corruption, but they don't seem particularly interested; rather they are more interested in trying to validate their own esoteric theories, which sadly (as @lampofred has pointed out above you) are not researched well enough to stand up to scrutiny. It doesn't advance anyone's understanding of the world, it doesn't really spread awareness, and certainly doesn't help organising some kind of nebulous resistance movement as you might be implying; it only seems to provide interesting tags for time-stamps and sensational titles for videos.

Again, I don't wish to appear overly-critical of them, and I should apologise again to them and their fans for probably sounding quite harsh already. I hope they continue to share their knowledge and interesting studies, and I hope Ray Peat continues to do these interviews, but I agree with @tallglass13 that sometimes their manner isn't always the most encouraging at all, and the content is increasingly less relevant to his work and either of their areas of expertise. I'm still very grateful for their time, of course, and as I said before there is still plenty here to look into.
I agree with this. I used to be big into conspiracy, and certainly there are plenty of those. It's just mostly pointless to discuss it. The value in it is learning to think for yourself and not just believe what the PTB tell you. Alas, there is so much stupidity in the conspiracy world, like some dude saying Scarlett Johansson is male because of her name meaning Johan's son. So many people just making stuff up and finding the evidence, however flimsy, for it.

I am not a skeptic either, my views are way more out there than the average Illuminati believer, not to mention Ray and Danny. I just believe we should posses a coherent worldview, which we question critically, especially the assumptions. And it should be useful. What the powerful do is not relevant if you can do nothing about it. You can not take the vaccine, but you can not right now do anything about the human trafficking.

These superficial conspiracy discussion detract from what matters. Health, human relationships, moral behaviour, for some political activism. Thanks for reading my boring blog.

J

jimmy5493

I have no problem with whatever they do on the podcast and I agree generally with the spirit of there outlook, but personally I find Danny and Georgi and Ray (and in that decreasing order) to be a bit paranoid.

Take for example the Bill Gates owning all the farmland, 242,000 acres worth. That's only .03% of US farmland. Not something to freakout about yet.

My sense is that mask compliance is low, or not in any way dystopian, in most parts of the US (especially red states). For my family in Southern Utah life is pretty much normal. And it's very very unlikely that there will be any kind of forced vaccination. I don't know why we're dreaming up scenarios. Foreign travel / vaccine passport for European countries is a somewhat more likely however, though I doubt it.

I'm not an optimist, and things are getting worse, and I wouldn't be surprised if the US descends into tyranny over a maybe 10-20 year time frame, but it's happening slowly, and it won't by anytime soon. Everyone should probably buy food storage. I doubt you'll need it, but you might. The Great Reset is going to be way lamer than any of us imagine, especially since so much of the population is resistant and conspiracy-minded.

I think it's important to emphasize this: Almost the whole Republican base is made of conspiracy theorists. Indeed, the Right-Wing in America is also very powerful, the grassroots are very radical, and I could see some kind of populist rebellion happening in the coming years, which could be disastrous in its own way, but it would save us from any globalist Great Reset.

In general, I tend to emphasize the idiocy and the greed of our elites over their conscious malice. And as idiots, their designs will ultimately fail.

I think we'll discover that most of our prophecies of doom do not actually happen. However I do suspect things to get worse. I think a terrible financial crisis could be in our future, and the possibility of nuclear disaster is always there. But personally I don't see no reason for any of you to be pessimistic about your own life. If you are a fan of Ray's work then you probably are sharp enough not to fall for the very worst pitfalls of modernity.

Last edited by a moderator:

rei

Pretty ignorant position. 1.5 years ago you would have said it would be insane to think USA could ever have mask mandates and lockdowns. Things can change fast, and with biden in office and democrats in power with media giants completely on their side you will see similar and even more significant unprecedented changes in no time. My prediction of the most major change that will come fast: the right to bear arms will be removed. Maybe not by constitutional amendment, but in practice a license required and made similarly very hard to get as elsewhere in the world.

J

jimmy5493

Pretty ignorant position. 1.5 years ago you would have said it would be insane to think USA could ever have mask mandates and lockdowns. Things can change fast, and with biden in office and democrats in power with media giants completely on their side you will see similar and even more significant unprecedented changes in no time. My prediction of the most major change that will come fast: the right to bear arms will be removed. Maybe not by constitutional amendment, but in practice a license required and made similarly very hard to get as elsewhere in the world.
You watch as this doesn't happen. There will be civil war before the right to bear arms is removed. And no one with a brain trusts the media giants anymore. Trust is at an all time low -- they have less power than ever before. Their credibility is completely shot. People are "waking up" more than ever before. (Maybe the thinking is that they'll try to clamp down now that this is happening, and maybe so, but I view this as good news rather than bad news, and the center cannot hold.)

Also no violent false flag happened at the capital. This was predicted by many. We're still waiting to see if they manufacture a false mandate to cut down big time on civil liberties. It hasn't happened yet. I expect this to happen slowly. Also on the subject of guns, the Democrats barely have a Senate majority and Republicans know that if they give up in at all that they will be kicked out of office. When Obama tried to pass legislation on guns all that ended happening was he became the greatest gun salesman in US history.

Also, if you are ignorant of biology, and especially the research Peat has synthesized, then mass mandates and lockdowns actually make a lot of sense. I'm not for lockdowns/masks, but I understand why people think that they save lives. The idea is to limit the spread so that hospitals have space to treat patients and that less people will die before everyone is vaccinated. Of course I believe that vaccinations are harmful and that hospital treatment is largely iatrogenic, so I am against limiting the spread, and I also don't believe prioritizing the heath of the old over the health of the young, but I get where they're coming from. Mostly it's that people are selfish and stupid, not maliciously evil.

Last edited by a moderator:

rei

No, there won't. In practice in many states it is almost removed already now. Was there any real opposition when federal ban on automatic weapons was enacted? Is this not infringing on the right to bear arms? Pistol licenses are already hard to get in many places. Isn't the concept of requiring a license infringing on the right to bear arms? It does not matter one bit how many guns exist when the ban goes into effect. And all this happened under a much more balanced political situation than currently. Biden has already promised to do drastic gun control measures.

J

jimmy5493

No, there won't. In practice in many states it is almost removed already now. Was there any real opposition when federal ban on automatic weapons was enacted? Is this not infringing on the right to bear arms? Pistol licenses are already hard to get in many places. Isn't the concept of requiring a license infringing on the right to bear arms? It does not matter one bit how many guns exist when the ban goes into effect. And all this happened under a much more balanced political situation than currently. Biden has already promised to do drastic gun control measures.
Yeah it's determined state by state, and liberal states will make it very hard, but nationally what will happen will be no different than what happened under Obama

J

jimmy5493

Yeah it's determined state by state, and liberal states will make it very hard, but nationally what will happen will be no different than what happened under Obama

But point remains, even if they make buying guns a lot more difficult, this doesn't represent a cataclysmic change of the kind that has been talked about on the podcast. I honestly can't help but see this as very minor in the grand scheme. Main thing that will happen is gun sales will go way up

rothko

Conspiracy theories are one thing, but saying its root is Zionism and a cabal. That is pretty bad -- antisemitic undertones if not overtly antisemitic. I don't think Danny understands global politics or history enough to speak on these issues with anything but a sophomoric lens. Georgi does not seem to be as naive or simplistic. For the most part it is also repetitive, although doing a 2-hour podcast every 2 weeks will do that I suppose.

Regina

You watch as this doesn't happen. There will be civil war before the right to bear arms is removed. And no one with a brain trusts the media giants anymore. Trust is at an all time low -- they have less power than ever before. Their credibility is completely shot. People are "waking up" more than ever before. (Maybe the thinking is that they'll try to clamp down now that this is happening, and maybe so, but I view this as good news rather than bad news, and the center cannot hold.)

Also no violent false flag happened at the capital. This was predicted by many. We're still waiting to see if they manufacture a false mandate to cut down big time on civil liberties. It hasn't happened yet. I expect this to happen slowly. Also on the subject of guns, the Democrats barely have a Senate majority and Republicans know that if they give up in at all that they will be kicked out of office. When Obama tried to pass legislation on guns all that ended happening was he became the greatest gun salesman in US history.

Also, if you are ignorant of biology, and especially the research Peat has synthesized, then mass mandates and lockdowns actually make a lot of sense. I'm not for lockdowns/masks, but I understand why people think that they save lives. The idea is to limit the spread so that hospitals have space to treat patients and that less people will die before everyone is vaccinated. Of course I believe that vaccinations are harmful and that hospital treatment is largely iatrogenic, so I am against limiting the spread, and I also don't believe prioritizing the heath of the old over the health of the young, but I get where they're coming from. Mostly it's that people are selfish and stupid, not maliciously evil.
"no violent false flag happened at the capital." Huh??!?!?!?!

Regina

But point remains, even if they make buying guns a lot more difficult, this doesn't represent a cataclysmic change of the kind that has been talked about on the podcast. I honestly can't help but see this as very minor in the grand scheme. Main thing that will happen is gun sales will go way up
There's no ammo. Long lines on stocking days.
No ammo and your gun is just a bat.

J

jimmy5493

"no violent false flag happened at the capital." Huh??!?!?!?!
Sorry I meant at the Inauguration
There's no ammo. Long lines on stocking days.
No ammo and your gun is just a bat.

To be honest I don't know much about guns or ammunition or gun control or ammunition shortages (not being a gun owner my self at the moment), but from my perspective I see this is a standard part of the left-right culture war that will have no resolution. I see it as a very separate issue from the Great Reset, which is something entirely different, though I believe it will much lamer than many on this forum are predicting.

However yes we are headed towards some massive changes, perhaps some kind of authoritarian communism under the guise of environmentalism, though I believe that a right-wing takeover of the government and the installation of a military dictatorship is a lot more likely than most people imagine, especially if the financial system collapses and people feel they have nothing to lose. Right-wing people are more energetic and willing to rebel (and yes there were many true believers in the Capitol incident), and treating people like domestic terrorists (if that's what the Democrats are going to do) will only radicalize them. Note how paranoid the democrats were that there were radicals in the military.

My main differences with this forum is really a matter of timeline, and also that I think that the "elites" or the "powers that be" are far more vulnerable than people realize. I think chaos is inevitable, and that this could be very bad, but I don't predict the final death of freedom. Though who know.

rei

What will happen nationally is like the federal automatic firearm ban. They are still deemed legal, you just need to get a license first. Making them practically illegal, ending the right to bear arms. (in reality it ended with the automatic firearm ban, but in practice the implementation must be a stepwise process to slowly boil the frogs). kek

Last edited:

pauljacob

I agree with this. I used to be big into conspiracy, and certainly there are plenty of those. It's just mostly pointless to discuss it. The value in it is learning to think for yourself and not just believe what the PTB tell you. Alas, there is so much stupidity in the conspiracy world, like some dude saying Scarlett Johansson is male because of her name meaning Johan's son. So many people just making stuff up and finding the evidence, however flimsy, for it.

I am not a skeptic either, my views are way more out there than the average Illuminati believer, not to mention Ray and Danny. I just believe we should posses a coherent worldview, which we question critically, especially the assumptions. And it should be useful. What the powerful do is not relevant if you can do nothing about it. You can not take the vaccine, but you can not right now do anything about the human trafficking.

These superficial conspiracy discussion detract from what matters. Health, human relationships, moral behaviour, for some political activism. Thanks for reading my boring blog.
Hugh Johnson, I like and admire your level-headedness. I always look forward to your posts. Thank you. :thumbsup:

pauljacob

IMO Dr. Peat sounded pretty tired and weak... first time I've heard him like that.

That's what it is -- Dr. Peat is simply tired and exhausted. He should refrain from further interviews. He should prescribe a one-year hiatus for himself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom