Ray Peat Interview Jan 2020 - Danny Roddy, Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov - #47: The Power Elite | Vaccines | Hair Loss | UFOs | Surviving The Great Reset

lampofred

IMO Dr. Peat sounded pretty tired and weak... first time I've heard him like that.

Mauritio

IMO Dr. Peat sounded pretty tired and weak... first time I've heard him like that.

Yes ,he really sounded old for the first time .

gaze

I was going to say the same thing. Hopefully it was something to do with the mic

Comstock

Forest fire smoke is no joke. Can certainly take a toll, even months afterwards.

M

metabolizm

I think he always sounds tired and weak, but his mind is alive and well.

Beastmode

He sounded worse in the latest Timponi interview this week. I noticed that was done morning time for Peat and this one is more evening.

He was stuttering/trying to find the words a lot in the Timponi (One Radio network) one.

Scenes

Also forgetting names which he always seems to recall with ease. When I read the time stamps I was excited for his info on creating terminal hairs but all he said was dhea regrew the outside of his eyebrows and it took about 6 months.

fever257

I asked a gut-related question for this podcast and I greeted only Ray and Danny - this was because on Danny's IG story, he only mentioned that he and Ray would be there :oops: I look like im being such an ahole to Georgi haha

schultz

Yes ,he really sounded old for the first time .

There is a really old interview where he sounds quite old. It was a bit weird because it's one of the oldest interviews. In the last few years he has sounded a lot better.

I too noticed he sounded, as I thought, depressed. At times almost tearful. Danny seems to have noticed and didn't ask Peat to stay on the line at the end like he usually does. Maybe he was depressed about the way things are going in the world. Maybe he has had a personal tragedy. We just don't know.

Regina

It was another fantastic interview. Interesting and thoughtful. I thought Ray sounded sharp as a tack.

Samya

Another great conversation, thanks again for making these. My only complaint is that once a month isn't often enough!

I'm wondering if Danny uploads the show notes/links anywhere?

Jem Oz

I too noticed he sounded, as I thought, depressed. At times almost tearful. Danny seems to have noticed and didn't ask Peat to stay on the line at the end like he usually does. Maybe he was depressed about the way things are going in the world. Maybe he has had a personal tragedy. We just don't know.
I agree, I got a sharp feeling that he was depressed, as if something bad had happened personally. I know it when I hear it.

Happycat

Can someone explain why they mentioned stocking up on food in preparation for the great reset? Is there going to be a food shortage or what?

Scenes

Can someone explain why they mentioned stocking up on food in preparation for the great reset? Is there going to be a food shortage or what?
I think Danny can be a bit overboard with the conspiracy talk sometimes, and he leads Ray into making comments on things like that. Ray didn’t say anyone should be stocking up.

Jem Oz

Yes I think both Danny and Georgi have gone pretty far down the ' the world as we know it is coming to an end' path.

Bart1

I heared the same thing with Ray. He could be having symptoms of a mild flu?

Happycat

Yes I think both Danny and Georgi have gone pretty far down the ' the world as we know it is coming to an end' path.
Also, I am a bit disappointed that Georgi asks Ray questions where he just expects him to answer with 'emm yeah' , like he is just looking for some kind of confirmation on something he already knows.

M

metabolizm

Also, I am a bit disappointed that Georgi asks Ray questions where he just expects him to answer with 'emm yeah' , like he is just looking for some kind of confirmation on something he already knows.

I’m glad you brought this up. It’s a trend I’ve noticed in almost all interviews with Ray. The interviewer asks a question, not because they are genuinely seeking enlightenment, but because they want to hear Ray reiterate what they already know because he’s said it before. It all feels a bit like an echo chamber. Ray is very rarely challenged in interviews, which is a pity, I think. But I suspect he only chooses to be interviewed by people who aren’t likely to challenge him. Perhaps he just can’t be bothered with the effort, and that’s fair enough. (He did once say, however, that he was disappointed not to receive much criticism of his newsletters - so there’s that).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom