Ivermectin, the CURE to homosexuality?

HumanLife

D794EABA-03C1-4354-B169-352B33FCA0EC.jpeg

Thoughts?

Ben.

If the parasites cause hormonal changes i dont see why this shoudn't be possible? I mean Lokzo i think posted a case study of a man becming gay from a antipsychotic which i think haidut explained trough a hormonal mechanism.

I think parasites are underrated in treating many ailments. On another note tho, removing certain parasites have been shown in a few case studies to actually inflict chronic issues instead of resolving them. much like bacteria and fungi they realy play their role in this wierd ecosystem that is our body.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I could definitely see some kind of connection here although I would wager there are many straight men who are also infected with intestinal parasites.

Hasn't haidut mentioned that there are other anti parasite substances that are much safer and more effective than ivermectin? Can't recall what they are off the top of my head. Think he mentioned it on one of his podcasts with Danny Roddy.

Orius

This is hilarious because the whole premise is wrong. Please go back and study biological evolution.

Homosexuals can and do reproduce. Just because many don't doesn't mean they can't, and this is an important distinction in evolutionary biology. Homosexuals are fertile, therefore they serve a natural selection function. They have had children throughout history. Even in the modern world, it's not uncommon for a person to take an opposite sex partner to fulfill familial duties and have a same-sex lover on the side. The notion that homosexuals can't have opposite-sex sex and heterosexuals can't have homosexual sex is a modern social invention.

Besides that, heterosexuals produce homosexuals even in the complete absence of homosexuals. The parents are not secretly homosexual.

Homosexuality seems to be tied to female fecundity. The more fertile a woman is, the more likely she is to produce homosexual offspring. There is likely an altruistic advantage to this because an offspring that is less likely to reproduce is more likely to aid the fecundity of females in the community. In other words, homosexuals are biological altruists because they aid the fitness advantage of other reproductive humans at the cost to their own reproduction. It doesn't mean they don't reproduce though, it just means they are less likely to. Nature is cool like that. Even in those less likely to reproduce, they are not sterile and therefore can still contribute to natural selection.

Go back and learn some biology!

Makrosky

I think ivermectine doesn't target intestinal parasites very well. Mebendazole, Albendazole, etc. work better.

You can find anecdotal evidence of sexual orientation changing with many things, not just antiparasites. SSRIs, antipsychotics, Finasteride, etc. so the parasites are not the cause, that is 100% sure.

Even people can change sexual orientation while under extreme psychological stress like in jail, etc...

Don't take 4chan things seriously man :)

Makrosky

+1 for the first part of your post. I didn't even want to get into that but, well said.
This is hilarious because the whole premise is wrong. Please go back and study biological evolution.

Homosexuals can and do reproduce. They have throughout history. Even in the modern world, it's not uncommon for a person to take an opposite sex partner to fulfill familial duties and have a same-sex lover on the side.

Besides that, heterosexuals produce homosexuals even in the complete absence of homosexuals. The parents are not secretly homosexual.

Homosexuality seems to be tied to female fecundity. The more fertile a woman is, the more likely she is to produce homosexual offspring. There is likely an altruistic advantage to this because an offspring that is less likely to reproduce is more likely to aid the fecundity of females in the community. In other words, homosexuals are biological altruists because they aid the fitness advantage of other reproductive humans at the cost to their own reproduction.

Ben.

The general premise and assumption may be wrong as that it is not applicable to a general statement, but i think it would be ignorant to think that there isn't the possibility of a person running around somewhere that actually has a altered sexual orientation or identification-issue because of a internal guest.

Orius

The general premise and assumption may be wrong as that it is not applicable to a general statement, but i think it would be ignorant to think that there isn't the possibility of a person running around somewhere that actually has a altered sexual orientation or identification-issue because of a internal guest.

It was proven a very long time ago (1960s-70s) that hormones have zero impact on sexual orientation. They know because they tried altering homosexuality with hormone treatment and it not only destroyed lives, it led to suicides. That led to it being removed from the DSM as a psychiatric condition. NOTHING cures homosexuality because it's not a disease.

The theory you're pushing so passionately has already been thoroughly debunked like half a century ago.

Ben.

The theory you're pushing so passionately has already been thoroughly debunked like half a century ago.

I am not trying to "cure" homosexuality nor am i passionately pushing anything. This guy ...

Hugh Johnson

I think ivermectine doesn't target intestinal parasites very well. Mebendazole, Albendazole, etc. work better.

You can find anecdotal evidence of sexual orientation changing with many things, not just antiparasites. SSRIs, antipsychotics, Finasteride, etc. so the parasites are not the cause, that is 100% sure.

Even people can change sexual orientation while under extreme psychological stress like in jail, etc...

All of those things are complex and chronic stressors. Same with parasites.

We also know that in animals hormones and drugs can change sexuality. Gay frogs etc

I do agree with not taking 4chan at face value.

Related to this, there is a woman who claims to have helped countless autistic kids with antiparasite regime:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/MJhlztQffkBM/

Last edited:

CiggyTardust

It was proven a very long time ago (1960s-70s) that hormones have zero impact on sexual orientation. They know because they tried altering homosexuality with hormone treatment and it not only destroyed lives, it led to suicides. That led to it being removed from the DSM as a psychiatric condition. NOTHING cures homosexuality because it's not a disease.

Sounds like you're ghey

aniciete

You need some GayNon

Drareg

The CIA and FBI are all over Chan boards, it’s likely them posting this, expect this to turn up in MSM soon, it justifies the continued argument against ivermectin, look what they done to joe Rogan, completely twisted his story and it backfired.
Either way attaching ivermectin to a post that has a homophobic tone gives the woke MSM plenty of ammo, ideally the spooks should replace homosexual with trans and it would generate more hysteria, from then on ivermectin is seen as anti-trans or homophobic.

There is an argument for endotoxins messing with hormones and I’m sure parasites contribute to this.

High_Prob

Dopaminergic drugs as well as far as changes in sexual orientation (Ropinirole)…

K

Kayaker

Homosexual men spread parasites through the Poop Path. The Chocolate Road! The Oreo Trail!
160929_3108010_Vice_President_Joe_Biden_Shares_an_Ice_Cream.jpg

Orius