Sefton10

Me too - If I ever get a horse I am sorted in one regard
? I think between us on this forum we could probably open up a pharmacy with a sideline in animal meds now.

AdoTintor

Feeling very comfortable with the safety record of both HCQ & ivermectin after listening to RFK’s podcast with Yale’s Dr Risch.

Sefton10

Feeling very comfortable with the safety record of both HCQ & ivermectin after listening to RFK’s podcast with Yale’s Dr Risch.
To conclude anything else at this point given the weight of evidence is insanity. The suppression of drugs like Ivermectin and HCQ has to go down as one of the biggest crimes in history.

Nemo

Here's my question on this.

I have no doubt methylene blue would work on the average case of wild Covid if you're not vaxxed. It would address the most disabling symptoms caused by the spike proteins. And you still have your full immune system working, so it buys you time to kill off the virus.

And I have no doubt it would help with symptoms caused by the vax spike proteins.

But I don't see how it kicks the vax spike proteins off your ACE2 and other receptors. And post-vax, a huge chunk of your immune system is disabled. So will symptom relief to buy time be effective in the end? Wouldn't you still want to kick the spike proteins off your ACE2s?

P

Peatness

1623433435242.png

Sefton10

But I don't see how it kicks the vax spike proteins off your ACE2 and other receptors. And post-vax, a huge chunk of your immune system is disabled. So will symptom relief to buy time be effective in the end? Wouldn't you still want to kick the spike proteins off your ACE2s?
I’m going nowhere near the vax. I don’t get why a lot of people (not you here I know) seem to be looking for solutions to minimise vax damage. Once you’re jabbed all bets are off. I know some may have jobs dependent on it, but in my view they need to just walk away, no job is worth more than your health.

Sumbody

Callmestar, you can order either one from India here:

Or you can get a prescription for either one in the U.S. from speakwithanmd.com. Just say you want to take one of them for prophylaxis. I believe they will still overnight the drug to you if you want.

Or, if you've got a doctor you can work with, you can get a prescription from her or him. Or you can get a referral to a doctor you can work with on this from How Do I Get COVID-19 Medication? - America's Frontline Doctors.

Or there's always the ever-popular horse paste route (which is the cheapest way to go). You can get ivermectin horse paste from Amazon. The dose is like the dab of toothpaste you put on a child's toothbrush.

Be sure to read Zelenko's prophylaxis protocol if you go with hydroxychloroquine:

Or read the FLCCC ivermectin prophylaxis protocol here:

You can also get treatment protocols at both sites for if you actually catch Covid. Remember that treatment within 3-4 days of first symptoms is key.
Do these medicines usually have a more extended expiration date?

For Ivermectin and HCQ through the India site it is about $230 USD for the minimal quantities.

Thinking about using as a prophylaxis or just having on hand, but at that price, it might not be very cost effective if the meds expire in only a year.

What is the out most extended shelf life of these meds?

Nemo

For Ivermectin and HCQ through the India site it is about $230 USD for the minimal quantities.

Thinking about using as a prophylaxis or just having on hand, but at that price, it might not be very cost effective if the meds expire in only a year.

The shelf life of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin pills (not sure about the horse paste) is three years.

They are cranking out this stuff as fast as the factories can produce them running constantly. Your expiration date will be three years away if you order from ziverdokit.

The "real" expiration date is another few years further away.

The minimum quantity is a two-year supply of HCQ for a single person or a year for a couple. Roughly the same for ivermectin, depending on how you're dosing.

If you are thinking of ordering, I would do it fast. They just announced they are no longer shipping to Australia, Canada or Germany.

Last edited:

Sefton10

6DF53C43-BA9F-43B9-A3DF-7B291CA9D621.jpeg
They’ve just said with a straight face on the UK news (after announcing restrictions will last another 4 weeks) that these are now the symptoms of COVID-19. This is genuinely comical now.

P

Peatness

View attachment 24235They’ve just said with a straight face on the UK news (after announcing restrictions will last another 4 weeks) that these are now the symptoms of COVID-19. This is genuinely comical now.
That is the symptoms of any summer allergy or ever worse a symptom of a stroke after covid injection

Nemo

Merck is getting $1.2 billion in government money to come up with ivermectin with side effects that they can patent.

Bill Gates, after funding the gain-of-function research, is doing a "slow-release" ivermectin to cash in.

I see scientists explaining everywhere why both will suck and you should stick to plain old cheap reliable safe ivermectin. Here's an example:

View: https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1404794912902574080

And this is happening while Walmart, Walgreens and CVS are refusing to fill legal ivermectin prescriptions.

Nemo

Here's a tip from virologist Adam Gaertner for people who really want to get vaxxed.

Adam is not vaxxed for Covid and has no intention of getting vaxxed for Covid. He points out that the latest scare mutation in the UK produces a runny nose. A runny nose is a low-level immune response and he says this signals the virus is weakening in the wild.

But for people who really want a vax, he says the only COVID-19 vaccine he would willingly take is Vaxart, or a similar oral vaccine, for safety and efficacy.

He would not take Novavax because of its spike-related risks.

He would not take the Covaxin/Sinovac inactivated virus vax because of its ADE risks.

And he says under no circumstances would he take any of the mRNA shots (Astrozeneca/J&J/Pfizer/Moderna) that are commonly available.

P

Peatness

But for people who really want a vax, he says the only COVID-19 vaccine he would willingly take is Vaxart, or a similar oral vaccine, for safety and efficacy.
It is still an novel vaccine and long term side effects will be unknown. When asked if there is a safe vaccine, Mikovits said No. I think Dr Peat holds similar views.

Last edited by a moderator:

Birdie

Very cool. How would you dose?
In the group patients had been taking methylene blue 75mg three times a day.

Makrosky

Here's my question on this.

I have no doubt methylene blue would work on the average case of wild Covid if you're not vaxxed. It would address the most disabling symptoms caused by the spike proteins. And you still have your full immune system working, so it buys you time to kill off the virus.

And I have no doubt it would help with symptoms caused by the vax spike proteins.

You are a guru man. Thanks for your posts!
What about those who claim to have "long covid"? Is there any chance to recover using the strategies you mention or the damage is already done?

What do you think long covid is? Virus still alive in the body? or damage done?

You can buy ivermectin for horses it costs pennies.

Nemo

You are a guru man. Thanks for your posts!
What about those who claim to have "long covid"? Is there any chance to recover using the strategies you mention or the damage is already done?

What do you think long covid is? Virus still alive in the body? or damage done?

You can buy ivermectin for horses it costs pennies.

Fleming thinks long Covid is patients who got the virus RNA in their DNA and are producing spike proteins just like vaxxers.

He thinks it happens because of failure to treat early -- usually because the government and Nazi hospital CEOs controlled by Fauci blocked early treatment with effective cures like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin and continue to block them.

I would use the treatment Fleming recommends for vaxxed people, since it's essentially the same problem of producing spike proteins and the spike proteins acting on you:

If you can't get a doctor to work with you on some of the drugs that aren't readily available, you can find a doctor here who is still willing to treat patients ethically:

While you're looking for a doctor, or if you can't find one, I'd personally use a two-day treatment of ivermectin, 12 mg a day, followed by hydroxychloroquine weekly (200 mg). It would be good to start with five days in a row of HCQ to get the levels in your blood where you want them, then on to once a week. The ivermectin will block spike proteins from your ACE2s, enhance your immune system, and act as an anti-inflammatory.

The hydroxychloroquine will carry on blocking spike proteins from your ACE2s, providing good continuous coverage, and will also delay onset of prion diseases (maybe forever).

I'd also continue with a Ray Peat style diet. Methylene blue should help (Idealabs' Oxidal is great), though I personally wouldn't rely on that alone because the dose you need would be high. And I'd use aspirin to help fight clotting, niacinamide to help protect your brain.

If I had long Covid I would definitely get a d-dimer test to see if I'm clotting too much. If I was, I'd demand special treatment for that short-term. Hydroxychloroquine reduces thrombosis risk in lupus, so that should help longer term.

I think long Covid patients and vaxxers have to realize they now have a new chronic condition and have to deal with it, but they shouldn't allow themselves to feel hopeless, because the treatments are safe and effective.