Gone Peating

What is safer for long term use: ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine?

I think it's a good idea to take one of these until this whole "pandemic" is over and the vaccinated stop shedding spike proteins that we can inhale and ingest.

Nemo

What is safer for long term use: ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine?

I think it's a good idea to take one of these until this whole "pandemic" is over and the vaccinated stop shedding spike proteins that we can inhale and ingest.

When you look at our experience in using ivermectin long-term, for river blindness or scabies, for example, it seems like it's never used daily long-term. It's always once every three months or once every two weeks or once a year or whatever.

For prophylaxis, FLCCC has been recommending a dose every 2 weeks (after first recommending a weekly dose):

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ivermectin/comments/klk8fe/flccc_prophylaxis_dosing_change/

We know HCQ has been used for 50 years weekly for malaria. It's also been used daily long-term by lupus patients and others with autoimmune conditions.

Zelenko recommends HCQ once a week for Covid prophylaxis. In his 1800-patient study of Covid cures, Fleming didn't lose a single patient who had taken HCQ prophylactically. He didn't study ivermectin.

So they're both safe for long-term use if you follow a dosing protocol recommended by someone who knows what they are doing. You don't want to take too much. And you don't want to take it prophylactically more often than recommended. You want to follow a sane protocol.

If it were me, I'd follow the Zelenko prophylaxis protocol for HCQ or FLCCC's prophylaxis protocol for ivermectin if you want to take this long-term.

I just saw a study of a woman with a psychiatric illness who was prescribed ivermectin for scabies. She went around and got prescriptions from multiple doctors and took like six times the prescribed dose for many months. She no longer had scabies, she had hallucinations of bugs crawling on her. She got encephalitis from the long-term daily overdose.

So I'd just pick one or the other and stick to a sound protocol. They're doing comparison studies right now on which one works better but both seem to work well.

B

Braveheart

When you look at our experience in using ivermectin long-term, for river blindness or scabies, for example, it seems like it's never used daily long-term. It's always once every three months or once every two weeks or once a year or whatever.

For prophylaxis, FLCCC has been recommending a dose every 2 weeks (after first recommending a weekly dose):

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ivermectin/comments/klk8fe/flccc_prophylaxis_dosing_change/

We know HCQ has been used for 50 years weekly for malaria. It's also been used daily long-term by lupus patients and others with autoimmune conditions.

Zelenko recommends HCQ once a week for Covid prophylaxis. In his 1800-patient study of Covid cures, Fleming didn't lose a single patient who had taken HCQ prophylactically. He didn't study ivermectin.

So they're both safe for long-term use if you follow a dosing protocol recommended by someone who knows what they are doing. You don't want to take too much. And you don't want to take it prophylactically more often than recommended. You want to follow a sane protocol.

If it were me, I'd follow the Zelenko prophylaxis protocol for HCQ or FLCCC's prophylaxis protocol for ivermectin if you want to take this long-term.

I just saw a study of a woman with a psychiatric illness who was prescribed ivermectin for scabies. She went around and got prescriptions from multiple doctors and took like six times the prescribed dose for many months. She no longer had scabies, she had hallucinations of bugs crawling on her. She got encephalitis from the long-term daily overdose.

So I'd just pick one or the other and stick to a sound protocol. They're doing comparison studies right now on which one works better but both seem to work well.

Sane advice...We (my family), has for now, stopped the continuous prophylactic protocol....because we don't consider ourselves "high risk individuals"... So, the minute we have even the slightest symptom we will take the low dose outpatient Ivermectin protocol...not sure all the other stuff necessary, besides D and C etc. One must be very aware and act very quickly w protocol when necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nemo

Sane advice...We (my family), has for now, stopped the continuous prophylactic protocol....because we don't consider ourselves "high risk individuals"... So, the minute we have even the slightest symptom we will take the low dose outpatient Ivermectin protocol...not sure all the other stuff necessary, besides D and C etc.

I'm doing the same. I've got ivermectin and HCQ here in case somebody needs it. We don't have much exposure right now.

I've urged my niece, who has lots of exposure, to take ivermectin prophylactically.

B

Braveheart

I'm doing the same. I've got ivermectin and HCQ here in case somebody needs it. We don't have much exposure right now.

I've urged my niece, who has lots of exposure, to take ivermectin prophylactically.

B

Braveheart

:darts: You'll be fine.....You are really on top of it. Ooops sometimes this forum gets away from me....can't correct Edited my previous post with the note to act quickly when any symptoms arise and get on protocol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nemo

Where can this stuff be ordered from?

Callmestar, you can order either one from India here:

Or you can get a prescription for either one in the U.S. from speakwithanmd.com. Just say you want to take one of them for prophylaxis. I believe they will still overnight the drug to you if you want.

Or, if you've got a doctor you can work with, you can get a prescription from her or him. Or you can get a referral to a doctor you can work with on this from How Do I Get COVID-19 Medication? - America's Frontline Doctors.

Or there's always the ever-popular horse paste route (which is the cheapest way to go). You can get ivermectin horse paste from Amazon. The dose is like the dab of toothpaste you put on a child's toothbrush.

Be sure to read Zelenko's prophylaxis protocol if you go with hydroxychloroquine:

Or read the FLCCC ivermectin prophylaxis protocol here:

You can also get treatment protocols at both sites for if you actually catch Covid. Remember that treatment within 3-4 days of first symptoms is key.

Nemo said, "We know HCQ has been used for 50 years weekly for malaria. It's also been used daily long-term by lupus patients and others with autoimmune conditions.

Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil): Benefits, Side Effects, and Dosing "

On that page, related to why the Zelenko protocol is to use HCQ every day for a week then once a week:

"Is it true that hydroxychloroquine will keep working 45 days after I have stopped taking it?

Hydroxychloroquine is a longer acting medication that can take several months to build up in the body and become effective. It can also take several weeks for the medication to “leave the body” or no longer be effective after you have stopped taking it. This is referred to as a medication’s half-life -- the length of time it takes for the medication to reduce to 50% concentration in the body.

Although hydroxychloroquine has a longer half-life -- around 40-45 days – than many medications, it is most effective and safe at its prescribed dosage. It is important to continue the prescribed dosage unless your prescribing doctor says otherwise. Stopping usage and relying on the medication’s half-life could lead to lupus flares [this article's meant for people who are taking HCQ for lupus]. If the regular dosage is eventually restarted, it will also require an extended period of time for it to be effective again."

AdoTintor

I think the half-life of HCQ in the system may be shorter because Fleming's study, into which COVID medicines actually work, relied on being able to switch the medicine every 72 hours if the current combination did not work. He said in one of his videos that the halflife was around 8 hours so he could be sure its all gone in 72hours. But he may of being referring to the medicines that are combined with HCQ so not sure

Hi Nemo, can’t find the change in dose scheduling on their website. The I-Mask protocol for prevention still says weekly dose. Thanks!

B

Braveheart

Hi Nemo, can’t find the change in dose scheduling on their website. The I-Mask protocol for prevention still says weekly dose. Thanks!
Think they are back to weekly...."prevention for high risk individuals"

Sefton10

Sefton10

Chloroquine is a derivative of MB

B

Braveheart

Nice, thankyou! notice Artemisinin, another anti malarial, also mentioned..thanks for this very informative post.

Nemo

Very cool. How would you dose?

Nemo

Curcumin may work. If you can't get your loved ones to listen, maybe you can get them eating your curries:

Passed to me by a member of these boards.

Sefton10

Very cool. How would you dose?
Not sure for if you actually had COVID.

I’ve been using 1mg on a morning as a preventative and for general mitochondrial benefits. Combined with magnesium and B1 in OJ and nutritional yeast with my breakfast eggs it’s gives a nice metabolic boost. The antiviral feature is a bonus.

I have Ivermectin in the form of horse paste on hand for more acute use if I ever need it.