apr

Anyone have experience taking Ivermectin and high blood pressure meds? I read online where my med Verapamil, is contraindicated with Ivermectin. When I dig deeper it says because it can potentiate the level of Ivermectin in the body.

Would it be dangerous....or could I get by by taking less Ivermectin?

I have been in close contact with a Covid positive and want to cover my bases.

Thank you

B

Braveheart

Anyone have experience taking Ivermectin and high blood pressure meds? I read online where my med Verapamil, is contraindicated with Ivermectin. When I dig deeper it says because it can potentiate the level of Ivermectin in the body.

Thank you
that's a question for these guys....https://covid19criticalcare.com/

P

Peatness

Thank you
A PCR 'covid' postive should not worry you

apr

Well this person is ill with fever, chills and cough and has tested positive twice in two days. And if it is "just a flu" it has been a MF'er flu for many I know. It's not a seasonal type flu as many are suggesting....at least not here where I live.

I am 69 yrs old and hypternsive and cannot get off my meds, but would love to be able to take Ivermectin if I start getting symptoms. My cardio says not to take it. A family doctor/friend says to start with only one tablet, but the FLLCc site says taking lower doses may not be effective with Covid.

From what I understand, the contraindication is that my HBP meds can potentiate the effect of Ivermectin,(getting it out of the body is slower) thus why I was considering taking only 6mg. The normal dose would be 12 mg on day one and repeat on day 3 after exposure.

Everything is clear as mud since Mar 2020. This has made any self medicating very confusing and risky.

AdoTintor

I am 69 yrs old and hypternsive and cannot get off my meds, but would love to be able to take Ivermectin if I start getting symptoms. My cardio says not to take it. A family doctor/friend says to start with only one tablet, but the FLLCc site says taking lower doses may not be effective with Covid.

From what I understand, the contraindication is that my HBP meds can potentiate the effect of Ivermectin,(getting it out of the body is slower) thus why I was considering taking only 6mg. The normal dose would be 12 mg on day one and repeat on day 3 after exposure.

perhaps the H1/H2 protocol would have less contraindications for you, or indeed HCQ?

Protocols which have human studies showing efficacy (for patients ill with COVID).
1. IVM: Studies, Dosing
2. HCQ: Studies, Dosing, Dosing2
3. H1+H2 blockers: Study, Dosing
4. ??please insert with links to study

Nemo's thoughts on combining 1,2,3 depending on exposure/longhaul etc link, link1, link2, longhaul, longhaul2.

B

Braveheart

perhaps the H1/H2 protocol would have less contraindications for you, or indeed HCQ?

Protocols which have human studies showing efficacy (for patients ill with COVID).
1. IVM: Studies, Dosing
2. HCQ: Studies, Dosing, Dosing2
3. H1+H2 blockers: Study, Dosing
4. ??please insert with links to study

Nemo's thoughts on combining 1,2,3 depending on exposure/longhaul etc link, link1, link2, longhaul, longhaul2.
ask these guys....https://covid19criticalcare.com/
Well this person is ill with fever, chills and cough and has tested positive twice in two days. And if it is "just a flu" it has been a MF'er flu for many I know. It's not a seasonal type flu as many are suggesting....at least not here where I live.

Everything is clear as mud since Mar 2020. This has made any self medicating very confusing and risky.

apr

thank you both for your replies!

I am trying cyproheptadine and Pepcid. And I am also (for 1 year) been taking 12.5 mg of Seroquel which at that dose acts as an H2 antagonist and puts me to sleep. It was prescribed to me by a psychiatrist as I was having severe insomnia that nothing would touch. It has worked well, and who knows maybe is keeping me COVID free.

I do not understand the dosing but I am putting 2 drops (1 mg) of Cypro in belly button in the a.m. followed by one Pepcid. Then at night the Seroquel.

If someone thinks this is wrong please chime in and thank you.

Long ago I took Zyrtec for allergies but read it was hard on the liver. Am liking that these other options are rather Peaty and provide other benefits as well.

AdoTintor

well normally people are taking the cypro leg at night (or cetirizine[zyrtec], or benedil (in UK called Nytol)) as these are sleep inducing. Pepcid in morning. But I dont think seperating them is due any reason other than that. Note that the studies that have found effectiveness used zyrtec, not the others which may be different and not work as well.

One drop of cypro makes me feel quite sleepy even the next day. Haidut mentioned that people find that after a week that often goes away. You must have a good tolerance to cypro, perhaps from the Seroquel.

apr

well normally people are taking the cypro leg at night (or cetirizine[zyrtec], or benedil (in UK called Nytol)) as these are sleep inducing. Pepcid in morning. But I dont think seperating them is due any reason other than that. Note that the studies that have found effectiveness used zyrtec, not the others which may be different and not work as well.

One drop of cypro makes me feel quite sleepy even the next day. Haidut mentioned that people find that after a week that often goes away. You must have a good tolerance to cypro, perhaps from the Seroquel.
I have taken cypro in the past and have built a small tolerance. I put two drops in my belly button and feel very relaxed within a few minutes but not zombie like before.

I have been taking Pepcid and Seroquel (at an antihistamine dose of 12.5 mg) for over a year now.

There is no way for me to know if this is what is working or my own immune system....as I have not gotten sick yet. My family has it now. If I do actually get sick I may switch to Zyrtec.

I have just added one drop of progest ene. My other supplements are Vit D, C and Zinc.

apr

Thank you for this. I only find a FAQ section.

Is there a chat feature or how do you ask the question? Do you have to sign up with a doctor?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals