B

Braveheart

I purchased the IVM and HCQ from the source in India mentioned earlier in the thread.

I do not intend to take these as a prophylaxis, but rather have on hand for emergency purposes.

However I would like to take a single dose of the 12mg IVM that I have. The tablets are dispersibles as the directions for use state to disperse into a teaspoonful of water immediately before administration.

I'm assuming you disolve the tablet into the water then consume?

Does this increase it's bioavailability in the body? As opposed to stomach acids dissolving the tablet?

Please excuse my lack of knowledge here as I'm unfamiliar with dispersibles.

go down page to info you are looking for

Sumbody

Did you use the 12mg dose of IVM? I'm asking cuz I did a onetime dose after a vaxxed woman cleaned my house.

I did take 12mg but I think it was too much for me. My weight was borderline between the 9mg and 12mg dose. I thought better to go with the 12.

A few hours after taking it, I experienced big time nausea. That's when I decided the lower dose would have been better! Also, I experienced the tell tale symptoms of the approaching of an IBS attack. I was able to quell the attack, but it left an indelible impression.

My doctor Rxd the ivermectin but it was still very expensive.
Yes I took one 12mg dose.

I noticed nothing from it.

Sumbody

go down page to info you are looking for
Thank you, this is great information.

But I was asking specifically about the use of dispersibles in which my IVM tablets are.

Birdie

Yes I took one 12mg dose.

I noticed nothing from it.
Sounds like that was your correct dose. (Unlike mine which was a little off) :D

Birdie

My mexican drugstore has ivermectin. 6mg tablets, 2 tabs for $19...

Blue Water

Does Covid-19 cause prion disease in same way as the vaccine? Worried about this as I had longterm covid myself. I feel better now though.

Blue Water

I think so. The spike proteins are the problem in long haul as well as vaccines.
But in one case the body kills the proteins/gets rid of them and in the other doesn't the body just keep producing them? That was my understanding. Or is it like, once crystals form then they continue to grow? Not sure how it works.

skuabird

But in one case the body kills the proteins/gets rid of them and in the other doesn't the body just keep producing them? That was my understanding. Or is it like, once crystals form then they continue to grow? Not sure how it works.
I think the body can get rid of them, but problems occur when they just sit there and then are reactivated by another virus (why I believe there are antihistamines in the FLCCC recovery protocol to kick the proteins off the cells). Or perhaps the problems occur in the accumulation after more and more exposure to spike proteins? I'm not sure.

I think I'm recovering from long haul myself, never had covid symptoms but health went down hill fast back in December and has been very slow to recover.

P

Peatness

Does Covid-19 cause prion disease in same way as the vaccine? Worried about this as I had longterm covid myself. I feel better now though.
I doubt it does. I am not an expert of course, but I think injecting spike proteins must be worse than just getting a virus via the normal nasal route.

Blue Water

Getting a bit concerned. Read another post on here on prion disease study funded by Gates. Sounds like he is, either through the vaccine or Covid, creating these longterm issues and is going to profit on it every step of the way...

Blue Water

Divine retribution, let’s hope. This is probably why he is interested in the disease

Oh nice, that helps explain an ulterior motive lol. This guy is just such a Bond villain it's hard not to attribute evil motives whenever you see his name or his foundation.

P

Peatness

Oh nice, that helps explain an ulterior motive lol. This guy is just such a Bond villain it's hard not to attribute evil motives whenever you see his name or his foundation.
I think you will be ok if you do all the peaty things Dr Peat recommends. Bill Gates is evil, IMO.

Peater Piper

And when it's transmitted, you start producing antibodies to it and it starts altering your immune system and dysregulating your copper and iron levels and every other thing the vax does to vaxxed people.
I live with two vaccinated people and had a semi-quantitative S-protein antibody blood test run. It turned up nothing.

AdoTintor

I live with two vaccinated people and had a semi-quantitative S-protein antibody blood test run. It turned up nothing.
wow this is interesting, glad you got this. How come such tests exist, are they new? Were you around them the in two weeks after t=0?

I suppose D-dimer test would look for damage - that would be the alternative test.

If the S-protein lodges somewhere in the organs I suppose antibodies against it would drop?? Anyone know immuniology?

ddjd

What is safer for long term use: ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine?

I think it's a good idea to take one of these until this whole "pandemic" is over and the vaccinated stop shedding spike proteins that we can inhale and ingest.

View: https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1424965438585196544

FAKE IVERMECTIN MAY BE IN CIRCULATION. I have heard three reports over the last few days of people seeing no benefit from several days of IVM, switching to animal versions & very promptly recovering thereafter. The below lot may be affected. I've written the manufacturer.

1628592348071.png

Peater Piper

wow this is interesting, glad you got this. How come such tests exist, are they new? Were you around them the in two weeks after t=0?
There were a lot of antibody tests made available shortly after SARS-CoV-2 was discovered. The semi-quantitative one has become the standard, in particular because it can measure antibody response to the mRNA and vector vaccines (it measures only the S-Protein, not the N-Protein), and it provides antibody level rather than just a "yes" or "no" if detected, allowing for measuring decline over time. I did the test primarily because I had numerous exposures to SARS-CoV-2 positive people over the winter, though I never felt ill. I was just curious, really. It had nothing to do with the vaccinated people I live with, and I don't recall reading about vaccine shedding at that time, so it ended up being a serendipitous measure of vaccine exposure as well. I live with them, so I was around them every day from day 1 of the first injection to day 14 after the second injection. I chose Quest, though other companies offer the test as well.

I'm not claiming this is adequate proof against vaccine shedding, but in my case I'll take it to mean my exposure was insignificant to nothing. I can't imagine someone with a very brief exposure to a vaccinated person (as has been claimed online) could lead to a significant exposure and adverse health effects, but who knows.

Peater Piper

FAKE IVERMECTIN MAY BE IN CIRCULATION.
Good post. Any time there's a huge, sudden demand for a product, this can become an issue unfortunately. I've been looking for a source of Ivermectin to have on hand, just in case someone in my family comes down with an infection. Maybe it's safer just to go with an animal paste?

Doc Sandoz

Has anybody else tried America's Frontline Doctors website? It asks at the beginning if you want "Ivermectin and Zinc" or "HCQ and Zinc." You are supposed to know what to choose straight off, which I thought somewhat peculiar, although they say a doctor will make the final decision. No mention of any other drugs that I saw, so inhale-able steroids or other modalities are evidently not available. Neither could I find any description as to how much Ivermectin they'd prescribe after you paid your $90, non-refundable.

BTW, they have a terrible website. I wasn't able to log in for an entire day after I signed up, then suddenly it worked the next day. When I was able to log in, it asked a number of health questions, then wanted a photo of me and my Picture I.D. I uploaded them whereupon the website said "Please Wait" and then stalled out for at least an hour. I never did get to the payment page (which may be a blessing as I want an actual doctor I can have an ongoing professional relationship with and I'm not sure you'd get that with these people - maybe just a prescription mill). At any rate, I finally tried backing out of the page, which promptly logged me out. Trying to log back in again, the site simply didn't respond at all. If I put in a wrong password, it came back with an error message, but when using the correct one nothing happened at all.

Anyone have a good experience with them? Or can someone suggest how to make connection with a real doc? If not, I guess I may as well stick with the self-prescribed horse paste I already have, should I get symptoms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals