Makrosky

Fleming thinks long Covid is patients who got the virus RNA in their DNA and are producing spike proteins just like vaxxers.

He thinks it happens because of failure to treat early -- usually because the government and Nazi hospital CEOs controlled by Fauci blocked early treatment with effective cures like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin and continue to block them.

I would use the treatment Fleming recommends for vaxxed people, since it's essentially the same problem of producing spike proteins and the spike proteins acting on you:

If you can't get a doctor to work with you on some of the drugs that aren't readily available, you can find a doctor here who is still willing to treat patients ethically:

While you're looking for a doctor, or if you can't find one, I'd personally use a two-day treatment of ivermectin, 12 mg a day, followed by hydroxychloroquine weekly (200 mg). It would be good to start with five days in a row of HCQ to get the levels in your blood where you want them, then on to once a week. The ivermectin will block spike proteins from your ACE2s, enhance your immune system, and act as an anti-inflammatory.

The hydroxychloroquine will carry on blocking spike proteins from your ACE2s, providing good continuous coverage, and will also delay onset of prion diseases (maybe forever).

I'd also continue with a Ray Peat style diet. Methylene blue should help (Idealabs' Oxidal is great), though I personally wouldn't rely on that alone because the dose you need would be high. And I'd use aspirin to help fight clotting, niacinamide to help protect your brain.

If I had long Covid I would definitely get a d-dimer test to see if I'm clotting too much. If I was, I'd demand special treatment for that short-term. Hydroxychloroquine reduces thrombosis risk in lupus, so that should help longer term.

I think long Covid patients and vaxxers have to realize they now have a new chronic condition and have to deal with it, but they shouldn't allow themselves to feel hopeless, because the treatments are safe and effective.
A-MA-ZING thanks man.

One thing I don't get, why the spike protein stays elevated in the long covid and vaccinated people? It should come down naturally after a while no? At least in the covid infected and non-mRNA vaccines.

Birdie

Has anyone used liquid ivermectin? If so how?
I used it a few years back. I put the measured amount into a capsule.

Nemo

New info has come out on the ivermectin vs HCQ issue.

This morning I posted a Walter Chestnut thread on the ties between copper/iron dysregulation and spike protein and virtually everything bad that happens with Covid-19 or the vax. The wild and vax spike proteins chelate copper, increasing your iron levels sky high. Now hang with me here.

We have two studies showing that Covid-19 reactivates Epstein-Barr, a herpes virus that can cause fever, headaches, skin rashes, mononucleosis, and some autoimmune disorders, and that remains latent inside you after infection. We also have a study showing Epstein-Barr is associated with Long Covid.

Ivermectin has antiviral properties that treat Epstein-Barr.

Natural health websites for Epstein-Barr point out that when you're dealing with Epstein-Barr, you're usually also dealing with parasites and candida and they believe that's usually a result of a copper deficiency.

It's well-established at this point that HCQ has to be started within 3-4 days of symptoms to be effective. But ivermectin seems effective even when started later, and even for Long Covid, and it may be because it's so effective against Epstein-Barr no matter how long after infection you use it.

Ivermectin works against parasites, right? It's been used for parasites like the one that causes river blindness for over 40 years. Well, it's well known that a 1/4 tsp of copper sulfate in a gallon of drinking water helps keep chickens parasite free. All the raise-chickens-in-your-backyard websites talk about it. Copper is also antiviral and antibacterial. I use it in my pool to control algae.

Mydriasis (dilated pupils) can be a side effect of two much ivermectin or too much copper.

Spironolactone is reportedly effective against Epstein Barr. It's also regulates copper excretion.

Ivermectin is anti-cancer via activating chloride ion channels:

Copper compounds that activate chloride ion channels are anti-cancer:

Epstein-Barr and Long Covid:

Epstein-Barr is reactivated by Covid-19:

Ivermectin is antiviral:

Ivermectin works for Long Covid:

apr

Hate to be Debbie Downer again, but last week I wrote Peat and told him I had Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine on hand and which, in his opinion was better for prophylactic use.

His response:

"Hydroxychloroquine is less toxic, but I don’t think either is a good idea for prophylaxis, when vitamin D and other very safe things are available." RP

I was going to start with the H and forget about the Ivermectin, but after I heard the Fleming video, I decided not to take anything until I get symptoms. Fleming says, you would not do chemo if you don't have cancer, why would you take these strong meds if you do not have Covid. So both Peat and Fleming say not to use prophylactically.

Nemo

Hate to be Debbie Downer again, but last week I wrote Peat and told him I had Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine on hand and which, in his opinion was better for prophylactic use.

His response:

"Hydroxychloroquine is less toxic, but I don’t think either is a good idea for prophylaxis, when vitamin D and other very safe things are available." RP

I was going to start with the H and forget about the Ivermectin, but after I heard the Fleming video, I decided not to take anything until I get symptoms. Fleming says, you would not do chemo if you don't have cancer, why would you take these strong meds if you do not have Covid. So both Peat and Fleming say not to use prophylactically.

I'll tell you how I think about it and you feel free to reject it. I'm not taking any prophylaxis right now, but I'm not having any prolonged or intimate contact with vaxxed people either. If I were going to get on a plane with a bunch of vaxxed people, I'd take a small dose of ivermectin before and after the flight. I'm not worried about wild SARS-CoV-2.

We already know vaxxed people are transmitting the special vax-created spike protein to unvaxxed people. And when it's transmitted, you start producing antibodies to it and it starts altering your immune system and dysregulating your copper and iron levels and every other thing the vax does to vaxxed people. The degree of vax adverse effects depends on how many you are inhaling or taking in via bodily fluids or touch.

So people who have prolonged or intimate contact with vaxxed people have developed shingles, Bell's palsy, prolonged bleeding, blood clots, and the rest of it. We know that one woman's period was altered just by spending time with two vaxxed women one day. She wasn't living with them. She wasn't a nurse taking care of them. She wasn't working with them day after day.

We know that Vitamin D3 helps protect from SARS-CoV-2 encountered in the wild. It seems to reduce viral replication and the inflammatory pathways that lead to a cytokine storm. That's great, but I'm not worried about that. I have the same confidence as Dr. Peat that I can defeat wild SARS-CoV-2 with my natural immune system, specifically because my immune system would react fast to the spike protein's coronavirus coating.

If I were getting on a planeful of vaxxed people, on the other hand, I'd be worried about inhaling vax-created spike proteins via my nose into my brain. They go right up the olfactory nerve to the little opening to the brain where the olfactory bulb is. When I had cancer, one of my tumors started in my olfactory bulb, probably because of something I inhaled.

I've already written 20 times about the differences between the wild SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and the vax-created spike protein. The vax-created spike protein is far more dangerous.

Virologist Adam Gaertner made a point of saying Vitamin D2 might help slow down the prion action of the vax spike protein in the brain. He said that because of a study of D2 and other prions:

But frankly, I would not entrust my brain to Vitamin D2 either. We know the vax spike protein works as a prion. But we don't know how similar it is to the natural prions in that study or whether it is inhibited by things that inhibit natural prions (and frankly, nothing inhibits prions very well). The vax-created spike protein is very unnatural.

The other thing I think of when I think of getting onto a plane with a bunch of vaxxed people is a study Fleming links to that shows people who had Covid but were asymptomatic, or who had only mild symptoms, still had brain inflammation long after they "recovered" from Covid-19. That means they've got prions in their brains. That's because they inhaled the virus into their brains and the spike proteins were still there.

So if you're still thinking of Covid-19 as a respiratory virus, I think you're missing the whole point. It's designed to kill via prion disease. The blood clots and myocarditis and vasculitis are almost like a bioweapon bonus.

So I personally would take ivermectin before a flight to make sure that any spike proteins I inhaled into my brain couldn't even get started. And I would follow up with a dab the day after the flight. I think that this amount of ivermectin is so safe I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Maybe that will change when I see some new study or data. But I've been looking hard and I haven't seen data yet that would change my mind.

I don't automatically follow every recommendation by Dr. Peat. For example, his dosing recommendations for thyroid have been entirely wrong for me. I get better thyroid results microdosing than I got starting at the half grain he recommended as a starting dose.

I can't take much aspirin either. It makes me deaf and glycine does nothing to relieve the problem.

Also, I disagreed with Dr. Peat's recommendations to someone dealing with the same cancer I had. To be perfectly honest, I thought his recommendation, though a good addition to other therapies, would have killed the patient if that's all the patient had used. I also felt Dr. Peat was careless in mentioning only those drugs, because the patient immediately thought of that as Dr. Peat's full recommended course of treatment. (Maybe it was.) Also, Dr. Peat didn't ask what other therapies the patient was using, and the drug he recommended caused serious side effects in combination with another drug the patient was on.

I also think Dr. Peat's seeming refusal to look at Pyrucet isn't good. In my experience, it is very strong for aggressive cancers and Haidut's studies seem to back that up.

So I think for myself and experiment with different things to see how they work on me, and I think Dr. Peat would agree you should do that too. I think it's a mistake to see anyone as a guru who should be blindly followed.

Dr. Peat and I very much disagree on this vax-created spike protein. He seems to see it as something natural that your natural immune system, optimized by Peating, can defend against.

I don't see it that way. I've tried to see it his way, and I don't. I see it as something unnatural developed over 20 years for use as a military bioweapon, deliberately designed to foil your immune system and turn your brain into mush.

I'm not going to go through this same argument again no matter how many times you guys email Dr. Peat. We disagree.

Last edited:

apr

I'll tell you how I think about it and you feel free to reject it. I'm not taking any prophylaxis right now, but I'm not having any prolonged or intimate contact with vaxxed people either. If I were going to get on a plane with a bunch of vaxxed people, I'd take a small dose of ivermectin before and after the flight. I'm not worried about wild SARS-CoV-2.

We already know vaxxed people are transmitting the special vax-created spike protein to unvaxxed people. And when it's transmitted, you start producing antibodies to it and it starts altering your immune system and dysregulating your copper and iron levels and every other thing the vax does to vaxxed people. The degree of vax adverse effects depends on how many you are inhaling or taking in via bodily fluids or touch.

So people who have prolonged or intimate contact with vaxxed people have developed shingles, Bell's palsy, prolonged bleeding, blood clots, and the rest of it. We know that one woman's period was altered just by spending time with two vaxxed women one day. She wasn't living with them. She wasn't a nurse taking care of them. She wasn't working with them day after day.

We know that Vitamin D3 helps protect from SARS-CoV-2 encountered in the wild. It seems to reduce viral replication and the inflammatory pathways that lead to a cytokine storm. That's great, but I'm not worried about that. I have the same confidence as Dr. Peat that I can defeat wild SARS-CoV-2 with my natural immune system, specifically because my immune system would react fast to the spike protein's coronavirus coating.

If I were getting on a planeful of vaxxed people, on the other hand, I'd be worried about inhaling vax-created spike proteins via my nose into my brain. They go right up the olfactory nerve to the little opening to the brain where the olfactory bulb is. When I had cancer, one of my tumors started in my olfactory bulb, probably because of something I inhaled.

I've already written 20 times about the differences between the wild SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and the vax-created spike protein. The vax-created spike protein is far more dangerous.

Virologist Adam Gaertner made a point of saying Vitamin D2 might help slow down the prion action of the vax spike protein in the brain. He said that because of a study of D2 and other prions:

But frankly, I would not entrust my brain to Vitamin D2 either. We know the vax spike protein works as a prion. But we don't know how similar it is to the natural prions in that study or whether it is inhibited by things that inhibit natural prions (and frankly, nothing inhibits prions very well). The vax-created spike protein is very unnatural.

The other thing I think of when I think of getting onto a plane with a bunch of vaxxed people is a study Fleming links to that shows people who had Covid but were asymptomatic, or who had only mild symptoms, still had brain inflammation long after they "recovered" from Covid-19. That means they've got prions in their brains. That's because they inhaled the virus into their brains and the spike proteins were still there.

So if you're still thinking of Covid-19 as a respiratory virus, I think you're missing the whole point. It's designed to kill via prion disease. The blood clots and myocarditis and vasculitis are almost like a bioweapon bonus.

So I personally would take ivermectin before a flight to make sure that any spike proteins I inhaled into my brain couldn't even get started. And I would follow up with a dab the day after the flight. I think that this amount of ivermectin is so safe I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Maybe that will change when I see some new study or data. But I've been looking hard and I haven't seen data yet that would change my mind.

I don't automatically follow every recommendation by Dr. Peat. For example, his dosing recommendations for thyroid have been entirely wrong for me. I get better thyroid results microdosing than I got starting at the half grain he recommended as a starting dose.

I can't take much aspirin either. It makes me deaf and glycine does nothing to relieve the problem.

Also, I disagreed with Dr. Peat's recommendations to someone dealing with the same cancer I had. To be perfectly honest, I thought his recommendation, though a good addition to other therapies, would have killed the patient if that's all the patient had used. I also felt Dr. Peat was careless in mentioning only those drugs, because the patient immediately thought of that as Dr. Peat's full recommended course of treatment. (Maybe it was.) Also, Dr. Peat didn't ask what other therapies the patient was using, and the drug he recommended caused serious side effects in combination with another drug the patient was on.

I also think Dr. Peat's seeming refusal to look at Pyrucet isn't good. In my experience, it is very strong for aggressive cancers and Haidut's studies seem to back that up.

So I think for myself and experiment with different things to see how they work on me, and I think Dr. Peat would agree you should do that too. I think it's a mistake to see anyone as a guru who should be blindly followed.

Dr. Peat and I very much disagree on this vax-created spike protein. He seems to see it as something natural that your natural immune system, optimized by Peating, can defend against.

I don't see it that way. I've tried to see it his way, and I don't. I see it as something unnatural developed over 20 years for use as a military bioweapon, deliberately designed to foil your immune system and turn your brain into mush.

I'm not going to go through this same argument again no matter how many times you guys email Dr. Peat. We disagree.
Sure. Just relaying what he answered me....not trying to argue anything.

What 2020 has taught me is no one has all the answers.

It has certainly been the era of Perceive. Think. Act.

Experts be damned.

Sumbody

I purchased the IVM and HCQ from the source in India mentioned earlier in the thread.

I do not intend to take these as a prophylaxis, but rather have on hand for emergency purposes.

However I would like to take a single dose of the 12mg IVM that I have. The tablets are dispersibles as the directions for use state to disperse into a teaspoonful of water immediately before administration.

I'm assuming you disolve the tablet into the water then consume?

Does this increase it's bioavailability in the body? As opposed to stomach acids dissolving the tablet?

Please excuse my lack of knowledge here as I'm unfamiliar with dispersibles.

J.R.K

A-MA-ZING thanks man.

One thing I don't get, why the spike protein stays elevated in the long covid and vaccinated people? It should come down naturally after a while no? At least in the covid infected and non-mRNA vaccines.
I think a better question is how long does the vaccine have the spike protein being produced within the body? How does the body know or get the message as to ‘yes shut down the production of the spike protein we have enough “? Or is it like @Rick K says the vaccinated are spike protein factories for life? Dr Peat had mentioned that if it was in the bone marrow it would be continually turned over with the continuous production of white blood cells, and the inflammation it causes could lead to lymphoma or leukaemia.

I agree with you specifically about this COVID jab. All my research indicates it’s a bio weapon designed to kill. End of story.

Birdie

I purchased the IVM and HCQ from the source in India mentioned earlier in the thread.

I do not intend to take these as a prophylaxis, but rather have on hand for emergency purposes.

However I would like to take a single dose of the 12mg IVM that I have. The tablets are dispersibles as the directions for use state to disperse into a teaspoonful of water immediately before administration.

Does this increase it's bioavailability in the body? As opposed to stomach acids dissolving the tablet?

Did you use the 12mg dose of IVM? I'm asking cuz I did a onetime dose after a vaxxed woman cleaned my house.

I did take 12mg but I think it was too much for me. My weight was borderline between the 9mg and 12mg dose. I thought better to go with the 12.

A few hours after taking it, I experienced big time nausea. That's when I decided the lower dose would have been better! Also, I experienced the tell tale symptoms of the approaching of an IBS attack. I was able to quell the attack, but it left an indelible impression.

My doctor Rxd the ivermectin but it was still very expensive.

Birdie

I agree with you specifically about this COVID jab. All my research indicates it’s a bio weapon designed to kill. End of story.
Agree. Glad you are here. I imagine you've known of Peat for a long time and finally decided to join up here.

Birdie

I just swallowed my pills with water. I use as little water as I can get away with and still get the pill down. :):

B

Braveheart

I just swallowed my pills with water. I use as little water as I can get away with and still get the pill down. :):
just go down page to the info you need.....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals