Ivermectin: enigmatic multifaceted ‘wonder’ drug continues to surprise and exceed expectations

B

Braveheart

I've been a fan of Artemisinin for a long time and Ivermectin since the scamdemic started.
My leukemia is back, so I started going over all my old research again... lo and behold, I came across Ivermectin mentioned often...6 years ago Ivermectin meant nothing to me and I ignored it and focused on Artemisinin for my CLL...it proved to work for me, so I stopped all research but continued to experiment w Art. Looks like I better find out why I've come out of remission. Thought I'd share some of this info on Ivermectin...was quite surprised at what I found....here are a few articles

much more out there.....

Ivermectin for - Lymphoma, leukemia, and solid tumors such as ovarian, TNBC and breast cancer.

J.R.K

Thank you for this @bzmazu!
I am sorry to hear about the return of your leukaemia and I hope your research leads you to some answers. I would consider looking into Ideal labs pyrucet, it might be nothing but @haiduts research regarding its efficacy against cancer seems to be interesting and if nothing else worth taking a look at. But the Ivermectin looks to be promising as well, with the caveat that Dr Peat mentioned that prolonged use has caused some brain damage in about 1 in 1000, I only point this out in case you are not already aware of it. All the best my friend and good hunting!

OP
B

Braveheart

I am sorry to hear about the return of your leukaemia and I hope your research leads you to some answers. I would consider looking into Ideal labs pyrucet, it might be nothing but @haiduts research regarding its efficacy against cancer seems to be interesting and if nothing else worth taking a look at. But the Ivermectin looks to be promising as well, with the caveat that Dr Peat mentioned that prolonged use has caused some brain damage in about 1 in 1000, I only point this out in case you are not already aware of it. All the best my friend and good hunting!
Thanks Bro...I was getting a little sloppy w my supps...need to raise A and K, try Cypro, add EGCG etc etc...was using/trying the Artemisia leaf extract instead of my usual pure processed Artemisinin...had been told not to by Drs Lai and Singh (discoverers of Art cancer connection)....but felt research was moving fast and they might be stuck in their old thing...were lots of good reasons for the Artemisia, but now suspect they were right...need the pure strong stuff for the leukemia...will be restarting/retesting soon. Don't think I'll have to resort to IVM...it is there for different emergencies. Don't think Peat has looked into this as deeply as necessary. Lots of leukemia stuff on forum. I will check your suggestion. Thanks and Cheers!

mariantos

@bzmazu
I'm sorry to hear that the battle is not over yet!
I wish you victory over the disease and a lot of inner peace!

Have you considered the option of fasting for a longer period of time?

OP
B

Braveheart

@bzmazu
I'm sorry to hear that the battle is not over yet!
I wish you victory over the disease and a lot of inner peace!

Have you considered the option of fasting for a longer period of time?
Thank you...I have looked into it but have been warned off by everything I've read. At my age 76...fasting is not good. I do restrict my eating to a 6 hour window daily....and sometimes do an alternate day fast...around 1000 cal vs normal 2000 cal.

mariantos

Thank you...I have looked into it but have been warned off by everything I've read. At my age 76...fasting is not good. I do restrict my eating to a 6 hour window daily....and sometimes do an alternate day fast...around 1000 cal vs normal 2000 cal.
I understand.

May the Lord keep you safe and speedy recovery!

akgrrrl

Highly appreciated megaposting Bzmazu. I spent my morning with these and I am so surprised at the depth and range of applications, and history. Please to apply your knowledge on the re-emergence of your leuk, you are one of our best warriors, healing thoughts sent your way.

OP
B

Braveheart

Thanks all...am feelin' the love this Sunday morning...it's coming back at you!

Tim Lundeen

...need to raise A and K
Please be careful with Vit A. You need enough, but too much is toxic, and it builds up in tissues. which can be extremely inflammatory. I think one of the reasons high-dose Vit C helps a lot of people is that it suppresses conversion of retinol to retinaldehyde and retinoic acid. You might be experiencing the result of too-high Vit A over an extended period... The problem is that the liver stores it away, but when the liver fills up, then tissue levels go up very quickly (not to mention the damaging effects on the liver). Some studies suggest 5000IU/day is the safe upper limit. Taking Vit D with it mitigates some of the toxicity, but doesn't prevent the liver from filling up.

OP
B

Braveheart

Please be careful with Vit A. You need enough, but too much is toxic, and it builds up in tissues. which can be extremely inflammatory. I think one of the reasons high-dose Vit C helps a lot of people is that it suppresses conversion of retinol to retinaldehyde and retinoic acid. You might be experiencing the result of too-high Vit A over an extended period... The problem is that the liver stores it away, but when the liver fills up, then tissue levels go up very quickly (not to mention the damaging effects on the liver). Some studies suggest 5000IU/day is the safe upper limit. Taking Vit D with it mitigates some of the toxicity, but doesn't prevent the liver from filling up.
Thanks Tim...this is such a controversial subject, and I am still unsure of what is correct...even after 5 years of reading on the subject...how can there be such convincing arguments for opposite paths!?

Tim Lundeen

Thanks Tim...this is such a controversial subject, and I am still unsure of what is correct...even after 5 years of reading on the subject...how can there be such convincing arguments for opposite paths!?
Indeed, I hesitate to post anything :): There is a good summary for Vit A in the book Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease, showing how excess Vit A intake will fill up the liver. That should not be controversial. The questions though, are how much is too much for a given person, how much can Vit D/etc balance toxicity, and potential short-term benefits... My own research and experience is that Vit A is required for optimal health, but that it is easy to get too much over time, leading to chronic health problems. The concern is that toxic levels of Vit A are slow to clear, potentially taking years (while too-low levels can be fixed quickly).

Also, thanks for the ivermectin links, fascinating and helpful!

Makrosky

No offense, but I posted in another thread where that "1 in 1000" from Peat comes (I emailed him). It is just a wild guess from him. People should stop repeating this mantra ASAP when discussing ivermectin. It is not doing any good to anyone.

@bzmazu damn... sorry to hear that. I hope you can put it on remission again. Did you read about febendazole?

OP
B

Braveheart

No offense, but I posted in another thread where that "1 in 1000" from Peat comes (I emailed him). It is just a wild guess from him. People should stop repeating this mantra ASAP when discussing ivermectin. It is not doing any good to anyone.

@bzmazu damn... sorry to hear that. I hope you can put it on remission again. Did you read about febendazole?
"People should stop repeating this mantra ASAP when discussing ivermectin. It is not doing any good to anyone." :darts:

Yes thank you, am aware of Fenbendazole. I'm going to put it in remission again or die trying, lol. I need 4 more years to take care of business...

Birdie

Thank you. I had seen somewhere here that the Ivermectin amount was just a guess. Seems Peat was saying the problem is a remote possibility. But I had forgotten because, as you say, I keep seeing the number. Got it now.

@bzmazu : yes, that's probably it that you changed the form of the med that was working. Now, to see how long it takes to get back on track. And if you need to do more remedying along with the artemisinin for a while. Will be interesting. Blessings buddy.

Birdie

"People should stop repeating this mantra ASAP when discussing ivermectin. It is not doing any good to anyone." :darts:

Yes thank you, am aware of Fenbendazole.
How are we aware of Fenbendazole?

OP
B

Braveheart

Thank you. I had seen somewhere here that the Ivermectin amount was just a guess. Seems Peat was saying the problem is a remote possibility. But I had forgotten because, as you say, I keep seeing the number. Got it now.

@bzmazu : yes, that's probably it that you changed the form of the med that was working. Now, to see how long it takes to get back on track. And if you need to do more remedying along with the artemisinin for a while. Will be interesting. Blessings buddy.
I'll keep you posted....thanks

Lollipop2

I've been a fan of Artemisinin for a long time and Ivermectin since the scamdemic started.
My leukemia is back, so I started going over all my old research again... lo and behold, I came across Ivermectin mentioned often...6 years ago Ivermectin meant nothing to me and I ignored it and focused on Artemisinin for my CLL...it proved to work for me, so I stopped all research but continued to experiment w Art. Looks like I better find out why I've come out of remission. Thought I'd share some of this info on Ivermectin...was quite surprised at what I found....here are a few articles

much more out there.....

Ivermectin for - Lymphoma, leukemia, and solid tumors such as ovarian, TNBC and breast cancer.
These are great articles @bzmazu! Thank you for sharing. I am sad to hear you came out of remission. What will be your strategy? I am sending you good thoughts.

OP
B

Braveheart

These are great articles @bzmazu! Thank you for sharing. I am sad to hear you came out of remission. What will be your strategy? I am sending you good thoughts.
Thanks Lollipop, go back to the pure Artemisinin and watch my white blood cell count. If that doesn't improve things I have a bag of tricks, one thing at a time?...trying not to panic...CLL is very slow acting...feel weak, drained and unmotivated at this moment...got to get it together this week... I will share my experience.

Lollipop2

Thanks Lollipop, go back to the pure Artemisinin and watch my white blood cell count. If that doesn't improve things I have a bag of tricks, one thing at a time?...trying not to panic...CLL is very slow acting...feel weak, drained and unmotivated at this moment...got to get it together this week... I will share my experience.
Please do update, you are on my radar and in my prayers - sending you huge hugs ?

Back
Top Bottom