Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug

Perry Staltic

fwiw, ginsenosides in Panax ginseng (Red Korean) have properties similar to ivermectin. Sounds like it might be able to maintain ATP under hypoxic conditions like Ivemectin supposedly can.
Ginsenosides CK and Rd were demonstrated to enhance ATP responses at P2X4 by ∼twofold, similar to potentiation by the known positive modulator ivermectin.

Callmestar

I had Covid a month or so ago and took Ivermectin for 5 days. I noticed an ongoing prostate inflammation/prostatitis I'd be dealing with temporarily disappeared and the pain was gone from the area. It returned soon after getting over Covid and stopping Ivermectin. Strange coincidence or Ivermectin somehow helped the prostate issue.

OP
B

Braveheart

I had Covid a month or so ago and took Ivermectin for 5 days. I noticed an ongoing prostate inflammation/prostatitis I'd be dealing with temporarily disappeared and the pain was gone from the area. It returned soon after getting over Covid and stopping Ivermectin. Strange coincidence or Ivermectin somehow helped the prostate issue.
check PubMed "ivermectin prostate"....Artemisinin can help w your prostate issues.

Inaut

a herbalist I used to follow always recommended ozone therapy to kill cancer. He also thought it was fungal/parasitic in nature.

Perry Staltic

Total shot in the dark, but research has shown that ginsenosides in panax ginseng have a similar effect to ivermectin on a certain receptor that enhances ATP (2-fold). Maybe it would be worthwhile testing if panax ginseng has a similar effect. Like I say, total shot in the dark. I can post the study if you like.

Texon

Reminds one of the stories surrounding Fenbendazole - Wikipedia and its anti cancer effects.
Joe Tippens in OK completely cured his stage 4 small cell lung cancer in 3 months using panacur C (fenbendazole) along with curcumin cbd oil and vitamin e supplements. However the Merck animal division scientist who was an earlier user cured her stage 4 glioblastoma with panacur only. See "mycancerstory.rocks" for details.

Texon

By infectious, i mean causative: of cancer.

If you kill the infectious agent, you kill the tumor.

Almost all anti infectious substances seem to have some anti cancer effects, starting with antibiotics, as Haidut posted.
I can't cite the source right now (may have been Dr. Dach) but apparently one of the ways the antiparasitics deal with cancer is to destroy the nanotubules they use to suck mitochondria away from healthy cells...just one of the anti cancer mechanisms.

OP
B

Braveheart

Total shot in the dark, but research has shown that ginsenosides in panax ginseng have a similar effect to ivermectin on a certain receptor that enhances ATP (2-fold). Maybe it would be worthwhile testing if panax ginseng has a similar effect. Like I say, total shot in the dark. I can post the study if you like.
Nice...this is the thrill and satisfaction of doing your own research....at the cost of hours and days and weeks often! We amateurs see things new and differently, while the pros are often so hung up on their own view they can't see the forest for the trees.....

Doc Sandoz

I wonder if Ivermectin is killing parasites, and maybe other viral/fungal infections, which allows the immune system to tackle other problems. There is definitely the phenomenon of the immune system getting "stuck" trying to take something out, and getting into some type of equilibrium that perhaps Ivermectin pushes in a positive direction.
This seems eminently logical to me.

Doc Sandoz

I think somebody posted in the forum a few months ago a study (peer reviewed IIRC, indexed in pubmed) about deactivating sarscov2 with frequencies? Could it be? I immediately thought about Rife.
Rife. First time I've read about that. So maybe those Frankenstein-looking electrical curative gadgets being used back in the 19th century weren't snake oil after all?

Makrosky

Rife. First time I've read about that. So maybe those Frankenstein-looking electrical curative gadgets being used back in the 19th century weren't snake oil after all?
It makes a lot of sense. We are electrical beings. What they use to resuscitate a stoped heart is electricity. What they use to cure some incurable cases of depression is electricity. Etc. Now imagine if you could refine those blunt "therapies" into a well developed science. That's what Rife tried to do IIRC.

Ben.

It makes a lot of sense. We are electrical beings. What they use to resuscitate a stoped heart is electricity. What they use to cure some incurable cases of depression is electricity. Etc. Now imagine if you could refine those blunt "therapies" into a well developed science. That's what Rife tried to do IIRC.

Wonder if you have seen this one already. Was floating around on the forum for over a year now but i find it fascininating everytime i watch it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBZcQ6ISbpU

Ben.

Targeting the nervous system of the parasitic worm, Haemonchus contortus, with quercetin

Wonder what dosage is required for that effect.

That is very interesting. Thank you very much for linking that.

Physical damages inflicted on the adult worms, as monitored by the scanning electron microscopy, revealed that quercetin ruptured the cuticular structure of the body and completely disrupted the two ends and other body regions, including the destruction of the blood-sucking anterior mouth part and the posterior tail region. Physical damage, in the forms of partial shrinkage of the body, the body ends, and disruption of the cuticle is also visible for albendazole treatment, however, the extent of damage caused by quercetin is much more than albendazole. In our study, for the first time, we reported the histological constitutions of H. contortus and apoptotic histopathology, caused by quercetin. Using the technique of Hematoxylin & Erythrosin (HnE) staining, we identified the isthmus, brut, pseudocoele, globular leukocytes, muscle cells, intestinal epithelial region, and growth zone of the ovary in the different sections of the body of H. contortus. We demonstrated detrimental changes in the morphologies of these body regions when treated with quercetin as compared to the control and albendazole. Whereas, albendazole treatment, partly breached the muscle cells and ovary along with some disruptions were visible in the isthmus and pseudocoele, quercetin at 1 mM drastically alter these structures with a complete loss of eggs in the ovary and damaged
globular leukocytes

So it essentially causes to much ROS and leads to the exhaustion of their defense system. I find this wierd since quercetin is supposed to be a antioxidant right? Would this mean it could cause damage to the host aswell in to high of a number? I wonder if anyone ever tried a suppositorium of it ... lots of these bastards hide and substances loose potency/absorption by the digestive first line of defense.

yerrag

As I understand more about pleomorphism and terrain theory, slowly I am shedding the false ideas in germ theory that lead us to an ever-widening web of snake oils to treat fictitious diseases. This also distracts us into spending great effort into making more sub-specializations in a mostly useless attempt to explain away falsely accepted a priori theories in the same way cell membranes and pumps were invented. False ideas cling like leeches especially when decorated with filthy prizes like the Nobel Prize with parasites acting as judges.

Accepting and embracing the idea that it is poor health that grows the monsters in us makes us closer to accepting that these monsters also feed the cancer that destroys our lives.

Parasites are the monsters not given enough prominence by the establishment. A point of fact is that malaria and dengue is one and the same disease (Dr. Jennifer Daniels:
View: https://youtu.be/6JU9WHytH00
already at timestamp near where she says it.) Where one is caused by parasites and the latter by virus when each share the same symptoms as the other. The shift is a subtle one, but treating a parasite makes less money while treating a virus more.

Accepting terrain theory necessitates that we view internal microbes as either symbiotic to sustaining us or parasitic in destroying us. For it is in how well we care for our body that determines whether Dr. Jekyll or Dr. Hyde emerges from within.

If we appreciate that it is that within us that directs our material (and even spiritual) being, we would attain also personal responsibility and not resort to blaming what is outside us. We would not be driven by fear of what is outside of us. And we would be not afraid of infection.

We would embrace more. Kiss more. And even express love more in the full sexual expression of it.

Notice and do not fail to hold on to your observation and trivialize it to make way for the deafening and blinding and sickening and murderous lying of the medical establishment. Ask yourself why it is the antiparasitic drugs that are holding up very well against COVID. Do you keep ascribing that to coincidence? In life and in death, there are no coincidences.

If viruses are not real, what then is real? If parasitism is, why the renaming of malaria into dengue? Is it part of erasing the idea of parasitism from our consciousness so that in its place viruses and fear and blame drive us from love into hate, and into destruction?

Last edited:

yerrag

I must add that not very long ago (within the past 10 years), mRNA tech was used on the Philippines for dengue vaccination.

It became a hell-storm because in that mRNA implementation, maybe the first or if not, an early test of mRNA technology, it was a failure as many children died from it. No one was denying that, even Sanofi, a French pharma company - to their credit.

That speaks volumes about the failure of mRNA technology, to treat something something with an anti-viral that really isn't a virus but a parasite.

Malaria may be an external parasite, and could be from mosquitoes, and the parasite is a protozoa - a unicellular eukaryote. But it isn't a virus, for sure.

And dengue may not be external, but of internal origins. It still is a parasite, and fungal, and fungus is also a eukaryote, and multicellular. May even be worse. But still classifying dengue as viral in origin throws us off by a huge margin. And the treatment would be more complicated, causing more side effects, and even deaths. While correctly classifying it as fungal and parastitic would save the patient his life, and himself and his family a lot of money.

yerrag

So now I can't help but see the COVID hoax as even more elaborate than what meets our eyes and our senses.

Fake tests that first implant the parasite in us thru deep nasal swabs that bypass our immune system to get through, and at the same time test us as COVID-positive. So perhaps we test positive and then get sick at the same time. Testing positive though, comes first before we get sick.

The swabbed gets sick, and gets hospitalized. Treating the parasite as if a virus does nothing, but to keep the person sicker.

Use of Ivermectin is not allowed, because it can destroy the parasite. So for the ruse to succeed, all anti-parasitics are not to be allowed.

A simple blood test called the CBC would fail to detect parasitic infection as a cause of sickness. The medical establishment had defined a marker of high parasitic load- eosinophils too loosely, such that anything above 7 percent of the wbc differential, is used as basis to strongly suspect a high parasitic load. Whe read in functional medicine circles, a reading higher than 3 percent would be used. Even so, a conventional doctor mis-trained by a Zionist medical curriculum would brush off a lowly CBC and rely on more expensive tests that rule out parasitism (Shades of expensive thyroid panels being used to declare a hypothyroid person healthy, or HbA1c tests used to declare most people with blood sugar issues healthy).

In the hospital, treatments to further sicken the patient to death are employed:

-Carbogen long ago banned, so fine. The medical complex is glad it took care of this decades ago. Intubation and respirator use without carbogen is employed. Useless as there is no oxygen getting thru to the tissues. Hypoxia leads to organ degeneration. Mucus is not the cause but the result. spO2 goes down as a matter of course with mucus blocking air exchange in the lungs. But really zero tissue oxygenation is the underlying cause, not zero air exchange in the lungs. This aggravates the condition of the patient, and this leads to further use of standard patient-killing practices used in hospitals.

-Remdisivir is used instead of Ivermectin, and Remdisivir destroys the kidneys of many patients, and this eventually leads to edema in the lungs. But hey, it's the lungs! It's respiratory. It's gotta be COVID. This increase in deaths classified as COVID only further makes the world believe that COVID is real.

-Misreporting of deaths as due to COVID and the misreporting of iatrogenic deaths in hospitals as COVID - at the hospital level, then gives us a skewed picture of the death rates due to COVID. On a coordinated worldwide scale.

- Media censorship makes falsehood a reality in the mind of the mostly uncritical minds of the masses.

A very elaborate racket - worst ever - bar none!

ps I don't have to talk about the vaccines used at all. You can fill that in yourself, given the focus on the harm of the vaccines themselves, old style or experimental.

Last edited:

Ben.

Parasites are the monsters not given enough prominence by the establishment. A point of fact is that malaria and dengue is one and the same disease (Dr. Jennifer Daniels:
View: https://youtu.be/6JU9WHytH00
already at timestamp near where she says it.) Where one is caused by parasites and the latter by virus when each share the same symptoms as the other. The shift is a subtle one, but treating a parasite makes less money while treating a virus more.

I am sorry, this woman applied far to much common sense and rational, justified sceptisism.

"On my way getting my 8th booster. Be right back!"

Jam posted a link of potassium iodid article that talks about its mechanism in treating fungi with a enzymatic interaction. Theres a picture of a body from a young indian boy with a huge tumor on his back which seems to have been caused by the fungi Basidiobolus haptosporus. I saw you commenting in the thread so i guess youve seen that one. It reverted back with high daily dosages of iodide.

It blows my mind how a fungi or parasite could be the reason why something like a "end" symptom like cancer can occure. I guess the question is how and why the that organism came to be and wheter its role or presence is benefital or harmful to the host. If the terrain is broken then what caused that and how do we fix it? If the resulting invasion or upbringing of these organisms put a burden on the body which results in the incapability to heal the terrain, then that needs to be adressed while all other damaging factors are being adressed as well.

I had a family dinner last sunday and i was applauding one politician who was calling the goverment out here in austria and my mother responded:

"This guy told people to take dewormers! Hes insane!" ... I have to note my family is a fairly uninformed, kind of "i dont wanna hear anymore of this annoying topic i dont want to bother with researching any of this, i feel fine and i dont want to be responsible for others not getting the jab" and went for the innoculation fairly readily to simply gain their access to society back so they can travel/go to concerts.

Little do they know the broad range of issues parasites, fungi and bacteria can cause, let alone the broader range of application a medical drug can have.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom