Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug

B

Braveheart

BREAST CANCER, LEUKEMIA, PROSTATE, DIGESTIVE SYSTEM CANCER, URINARY, REPRODUCTIVE, BRAIN, REPIRATORY CANCERS, MELANOMA

And from one of my favorite Doctors:

I bet the medical mafia is not too excited by this.....
Just search "ivermectin anti cancer" and see what more you can find....

Last edited by a moderator:

burtlancast

Awesome find.

Confirms yet again the infectious hypothesis of cancer.

Good news for you, Bzmazu.

burtlancast

OP
B

Braveheart

Awesome find.

Yes Brother...all of a sudden I am seeing that these all (artemisinin, fenbendazole, ivermectin) are anti parasitic!....time to reevaluate this whole cancer thing??....

RealNeat

Awesome find.

What do you mean by infectious. I mean specifically, viruses, bacteria, parasites etc..? And do you mean to say it's contagious..? Or are you basing it purely off of frequency which these "pathogens" corrupt the body with hence the way rife machines are credited for fixing it.

Tarmander

I wonder if Ivermectin is killing parasites, and maybe other viral/fungal infections, which allows the immune system to tackle other problems. There is definitely the phenomenon of the immune system getting "stuck" trying to take something out, and getting into some type of equilibrium that perhaps Ivermectin pushes in a positive direction.

RealNeat

I wonder if Ivermectin is killing parasites, and maybe other viral/fungal infections, which allows the immune system to tackle other problems. There is definitely the phenomenon of the immune system getting "stuck" trying to take something out, and getting into some type of equilibrium that perhaps Ivermectin pushes in a positive direction.
This could also be why aspirin works so well.

Makrosky

BREAST CANCER, LEUKEMIA, PROSTATE, DIGESTIVE SYSTEM CANCER, URINARY, REPRODUCTIVE, BRAIN, REPIRATORY CANCERS, MELANOMA

And from one of my favorite Doctors:

I bet the medical mafia is not too excited by this.....
Just search "ivermectin anti cancer" and see what more you can find....
I also like Jeffrey Dach a lot!

Makrosky

Ever heard of Rife ?
I think somebody posted in the forum a few months ago a study (peer reviewed IIRC, indexed in pubmed) about deactivating sarscov2 with frequencies? Could it be? I immediately thought about Rife.

burtlancast

What do you mean by infectious. I mean specifically, viruses, bacteria, parasites etc..? And do you mean to say it's contagious..? Or are you basing it purely off of frequency which these "pathogens" corrupt the body with hence the way rife machines are credited for fixing it.

By infectious, i mean causative: of cancer.

If you kill the infectious agent, you kill the tumor.

Almost all anti infectious substances seem to have some anti cancer effects, starting with antibiotics, as Haidut posted.

burtlancast

I think somebody posted in the forum a few months ago a study (peer reviewed IIRC, indexed in pubmed) about deactivating sarscov2 with frequencies? Could it be? I immediately thought about Rife.

That would not surprise me, although peer reviewed....sounds almost too good to be true.

Makrosky

I'll try to find it.
@burtlancast I think these are not the article I first saw but here you have some related ones:

You know much more than me about Rife. Do these papers resemble in any way Rife's theories/prsctices?

Perry Staltic

By infectious, i mean causative: of cancer.

If you kill the infectious agent, you kill the tumor.

Almost all anti infectious substances seem to have some anti cancer effects, starting with antibiotics, as Haidut posted.

By that definition heavy metals are infectious. Those would be toxins in my book. I think infectious has to include self replication.

Back
Top Bottom