I've Taken 1 Gram Of Cyproheptadine Over 12 Months

Bart1

I would not combine Cypro and Aspirin since both have potent blood thinning effects. I took Cypro daily for some time but wasn't really aware of that. When I experimented with Aspirin, I always got heavy gum bleedings. (I could suck blood from between my teeth throughout the day.)
Yes I thought so too, however maybe K2 can mitigate this risk ?

Peatogenic

I was half joking about that. I'm cautious about recommending drugs and wanted to clearly convey the positives and negatives. It wasn't that hard otherwise I would have stopped sooner, I adapted to it but I do wake up a lot easier now than when I was taking it.

So you found that it sort of reset your digestion?

hierundjetzt

Can anybody tell me where I can buy in Italy (and what it is called there)? Do I need a script for it?

tankasnowgod

@DaveFoster does tolerance to large doses of cyproheptadine indicate that one is running on stress hormones? I am curious why some people experience sedation at 1mg and less. Last night I took 8mg and while I definitely felt calmer this morning I am in no sense more tired than if I hadn’t take it and my sleep was not much different than any other night without cypro. I’ve taken up to 30g of cypro and then stopped, and when I start up again months later it seems like I still have a very high tolerance for the drug. Wondering if you have any insight.

I've taken cypro on and off, anywhere from 1-4mg. When taking it sporadically at those doses, I notice the heaviness in the AM, that seems to persist for hours.

I was going to try taking a lower dose for an extended period of time, and at 1mg for two weeks, the heaviness persisted for that time. I stopped.

I recently decided to try a 4mg dose a day, and was just going to push through the heaviness, however long it took. At the higher dose, it went away after about 3 days. I now have maybe a bit of fog upon waking, but that clears within 20 minutes or so, by the time I've had coffee. Only been about a week to ten days so far. Maybe there is something to taking a higher dose to "push through" whatever that fog is, because it's not as bad on the 4mg dose this time.

R J

I’ve been taking 1mg on and off a couple days a week. I definitely sleep in and get that heaviness. Oddly, apart from the first few times, I don’t think it’s increasing appetite much.

I notice bowel movements are nicer, and I notice I’m not reactive to such a major degree to stress anymore. It’s helping me cope living with neurotic serotonin estrogen driven people.

I notice if I stop taking it I tend to get a slight rebound effect, so
I’m going to try and stay on 1mg nightly and then taper off eventually. Hoping it will help give me resilience to get out of a not so great living situation less scathed than without.

I’m a bit of a zombie on it but it doesn’t bother me much. It’s kind of nice because I don’t have to work so hard at not engaging in negative feelings when someone starts shouting or whatever narcissistic crap they are up to.

Filippo

I've taken cypro on and off, anywhere from 1-4mg. When taking it sporadically at those doses, I notice the heaviness in the AM, that seems to persist for hours.

I was going to try taking a lower dose for an extended period of time, and at 1mg for two weeks, the heaviness persisted for that time. I stopped.

I recently decided to try a 4mg dose a day, and was just going to push through the heaviness, however long it took. At the higher dose, it went away after about 3 days. I now have maybe a bit of fog upon waking, but that clears within 20 minutes or so, by the time I've had coffee. Only been about a week to ten days so far. Maybe there is something to taking a higher dose to "push through" whatever that fog is, because it's not as bad on the 4mg dose this time.

It’s interesting what you said. I’ve been taking 1/8 of Cypro pill, 0.5 mg, for the past 45 days around bedtime and things are getting worse. Sluggish in the morning until 12am, lack of motivation, difficulty to concentrate. I haven’t been able to train since!
I was thinking to try taking it in the early afternoon to see if the situation changes. Or perhaps testing with 4mg and see if that would help.
At this point I’m still not seeing the MAGIC!

yashi

I heard haidut say cypro could also be taken in the late afternoon already. Has anyone tried this and the effects on getting sleepy in the evening and the groggyness in the morning ?

tankasnowgod

Little update on this..... I have since experimented with higher doses (8 and 12mg daily, taken 2-3 times a day), and taking cypro earlier in the day, and simply don't notice any heaviness, brain fog, zombie like state, or unusual tiredness anymore. If anything, the late doses can sometimes be energizing. It seems to further back up that idea I had that using a bigger dose to "push through" that initial heaviness might be a good idea. I will probably maintain daily doses in the 4-12mg range for as long as we are going through this awkward period of time, where obvious demonic/satanic powers are trying to crush humanity and our souls. This drug may have been a literal lifesaver for me. I am interested if starting off with that 4mg dose, pushing through, and then cutting back to a smaller dose like 1-2 mg might be a good way to go.

Everyone on this thead is like “Man, I feel like a zombie after taking this and I gained 20 pounds... I love Cypro.” Haha

tankasnowgod

So, the past few days, I've been noticing some issues that I thought might be related to histamine, and decided to take a cypro again last night, after being off of it for a few months.

This morning, I was a little bit more tired getting up (not surprising), but it was nowhere near the "zombie like state" previous times I have started cypro. I've seen some relate this state to the Anti-Histamine effects, and some to the other Anti-stress hormone effects. Maybe the initial zombie like state is from a 1-2 punch of combo of lowering things like corisol and adrenaline, and the Anti-Histamine effects.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
So, the past few days, I've been noticing some issues that I thought might be related to histamine, and decided to take a cypro again last night, after being off of it for a few months.

This morning, I was a little bit more tired getting up (not surprising), but it was nowhere near the "zombie like state" previous times I have started cypro. I've seen some relate this state to the Anti-Histamine effects, and some to the other Anti-stress hormone effects. Maybe the initial zombie like state is from a 1-2 punch of combo of lowering things like corisol and adrenaline, and the Anti-Histamine effects.

I really love this thread dude, thanks for keeping us updated. These are valuable insights.

What about appetite & libido?

tankasnowgod

I really love this thread dude, thanks for keeping us updated. These are valuable insights.

What about appetite & libido?

I haven't noticed any real change in libido, positive or negative, on cypro. Although cypro did help me to get out of a pretty dark place last summer, so that might not have been the first thing on my mind.

I didn't notice any real changes in appetite last time, but I am trying to considerably up protein, and I'm finding I have to eat an extra meal (or two) to accomplish that. So maybe it could be helpful in that regard. I am probably gonna stay on it for a bit, at least a week or two, and reevaluate.

I was looking around this morning, and some bodybuilding threads are very positive on using cypro when trying to increase food intake-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/27u85s/started_taking_ciplactin_cyproheptadine/

The fact that I didn't have to go through the "extreme zombieness" again was certainly welcome. It seems to confirm that cyrpo does indeed have some "curative" effects, or as I said previously, leaves you in a better place than it found you. I think stress hormones were overall lower this time.

Jessie

Haha, 1 gram is insane. I know it's a typo, but even 36mgs a day is quite a lot. I think that's around the dosages that was used to treat cushings syndrome. I really like cypro, probably one of my favorite drugs. Coffee/caffeine helps negate the drowsy effects it has, at least for me. I guess nicotine could probably help too, but since quitting cigarettes 7 years ago I haven't wanted to do them again. Diphenhydramine's drowsy effects are way worse. This leads me to believe something else is going besides the anti-histamine effects, because both cypro and diphenhydramine are structurally similar. I get pretty severe depersonalization effects from diphenhydramine, maybe it's because the dosage is just higher, idk.

GreekDemiGod

Once again, I started micro-dosing Cypro at 0.5mg daily, will use it daily for several weeks / months.
I almost forgot how beneficial it is to me. It profoundly affects my thinking and makes me more optimistic about life. I can tell it has a very broad effect. It also very effectively at killing anxiety.
I slept 11 hours first 2 nights of getting back in it. I will slowly build tolerance from it and will experience no fatigue.
The key is to take it at least a few hours before bed. 6-7pm sounds the most optimal tine

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Once again, I started micro-dosing Cypro at 0.5mg daily, will use it daily for several weeks / months.
I almost forgot how beneficial it is to me. It profoundly affects my thinking and makes me more optimistic about life. I can tell it has a very broad effect. It also very effectively at killing anxiety.
I slept 11 hours first 2 nights of getting back in it. I will slowly build tolerance from it and will experience no fatigue.
The key is to take it at least a few hours before bed. 6-7pm sounds the most optimal tine

I can relate big time here brother.

It expands my thinking and obliterates learned helplessness.

The fatigue hurts me as someone with ultra low cortisol. But I always have cypro on standby to reverse any issues with my brain.

I know exactly how it affects me and what to expect every single time I dose it.

I know it restores my digestion, makes me sleep like a king and makes me feel slow the day after.

Inaut

My father is very high serotonin. I once gave him a 2mg tablet of cypro and told him to take half... He ignored it and actually took 2 tablets (old school mentality) .... 2 hours later, I see him staring into the pool with a blank stare.... I’ve never seen him with his mind shut off like that before and actually think it could have profound effects on his personality if he were to take it for an extended people of time... This thread is awesome btw