kaydeegee

Checking in from Ontario Canada to... rant?

Per the title of the thread: I've literally never felt this alone.

I'm 25/F, and have been told by my job (online work, small team, not customer facing) if I don't get the vaccine by the end of next month, I'm done. My partner is currently with me in being unvaxxed, but he's not as strongly against it as I am. If his works mandates it, I think he would get it so as not to lose reliable income.

My entire family -- parents and siblings -- have double shots.

I called my dad today after my boss gave me the ultimatum; I was pretty worked up. He is supportive of me and tried to offer advice but, really, what can be done, other than consult a lawyer? My mom piped in basically telling me I need to reconsider what I'm fighting for, now that it's come to this, and is telling me to talk to family friends who are nurses so I can get some "perspective."

Everything feels like it's crashing down, and I feel alone in it. What's happening is wrong! Why does it feel like nobody around me sees it? It's definitely not Peaty (or healthy in general) for me to wallow over this, but I honestly feel depressed right now.

I guess I'm reaching out for moral support. I'm exhausted. Apologies for the low-vibe.

It's very easy to feel that way in these current times and climate. Take a step back and be forgiving of yourself. That is the nature of the beast that they have designed to try and erode society and it's willpower.
Every reason you have just stated and I have read clearly comes from someone who is of careful thought and sharp mind. Remind yourself that same quality that you have, that has brought you to have this stand off against what you feel is right and wrong, is also the quality that will keep you held together now you are feeling a natural response of being a bit overwhelmed for once. It will have happened to many people during this constant stop start narrative, myself included.
I wish you the very best Canadian stranger.

CiggyTardust

You're not alone. There are many psychological operations to make you feel as though you are, but you aren't. I'm not sure what advice to give as I'm not a lawyer but my understanding in the US, at least, is that companies doing this open themselves up to huge liability. I wouldn't quit, I wouldn't budge an inch but I'd make them fire me and then sue them if it came to that. Beyond that, I can't imagine continuing to work for a company that respected my sovereignty so little as to bully me into compliance with an experimental injection. Crazy times. You'll get through it. I personally believe God can work through such trials to bring us into greater blessing in the end.

YourUniverse

what can be done, other than consult a lawyer?
I think this is the best course of action. I feel similarly, and this is what Ray had to say:

"[The vaccines] are still in the experimental stage, and to coerce someone to submit to a medical experiment is a crime. In all the US states, coercion is a crime punishable by prison, and personal liability of the employer for damages is another thought that tends to get their attention. In some of Dolores Cahill’s videos she explains how to do it without a lawyer, but I know several people who just had a lawyer make the law clear to their employer, leading to their dropping the mandate. The present official figures for vaccine-associated death and disability are very clear, but the long-range dangers aren’t known; experience with RNA treatments in animals suggests that they could be terrible.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/M7tOFVckPlCT/

"

Dolores Cahill, in the video, explains how individuals can take legal action against this.

CiggyTardust

Excellent points above, I agree wholeheartedly. The important thing to remember is that you are a sovereign being with free will and NO ONE can take that from you. Evil doesn't have power, it has influence. It's up to us if we acquiesce to evil but in the end nothing can be forced on us... the question is will fear, bullying, intimidation, etc. cause people to buckle and give in to tyranny.

JamesGatz

If it makes you feel better when my job started mandating the shots I quit my workplace and haven't worked a real job since - everyone I know around me that initially declined ended up bending the knee when it came down to the shots.

Right now I'm just living on my savings comfortably - have a few websites up I'm trying to make profitable but there's no guarantee with these things but I don't really give a sh*t - the more they tried to force me to put a mask or get jabbed the more I felt like pushing away

My brother and sister are total normies and talk of me being mentally ill and my dad wanted me to go see a therapist because he says my behavior is not "normal" and that im very paranoid - but once again I don't care - this nonsense is just used to bully people to convince them something is wrong with them when they are the ones being illogical

It's not the end of the world no matter what happens and whatever you do - as long as you're trying to figure out a solution consistently - it will work out - that's how it's always been for me.

Even before covid when i had gotten fired from jobs or thought i FLUSHED MY LIFE down the toilet and i thought it was the end of the world- in a month i was back on my feet ... i think you will be ok but do what you you feel is right

CiggyTardust

... i think you will be ok but do what you you feel is right

And there is the key. Don't betray your convictions. I have a friend living in NYC who knew all the reasons not to take the clotshot. But after "intense pressure" from his girlfriend and business partners, he gave in and got both Moderna injections. He admitted this to me with a bit of shame and confessed he felt "pretty nihilistic" as a result. I can't imagine how that would feel... believing something is wrong and doing it anyway, especially something as final as an MRNA injection. Will he recover and be okay? I hope so. I'm more concerned for the state of his conscience/soul for betraying himself.

Inaut

Go on disability if you can to prolong this long enough for you to figure out your next move. If you cant do that, tell them you are awaiting a different vaccine not offered here because of concerns (or use a religious exemption). If they decide to lay you off, you will be entitled to severance. You can also say you are prepared to rapid test and follow all protocols short of taking an untested vaccine. The other option is to find somebody shady... Neither ideal nor recommended but we need to do what we need to do. Just know that we are all going through this together and many of us are in the same position. Hold the line, develop your faith (if you believe in God) and just tell yourself you are a warrior (which you are). This is becoming more spiritual than even physical and time will be on your side. You just need time....

I have a feeling something is coming (positive) for us unwashed and it will put us in better footing.

I will add you to my prayers as I think that is most effective in fighting this nonsense. I am speaking from experience and not just hopeful woowoo

It'll be alright @kaydeegee - just keep the faith :) :) :)

Inaut

If it makes you feel better when my job started mandating the shots I quit my workplace and haven't worked a real job since - everyone I know around me that initially declined ended up bending the knee when it came down to the shots.

Right now I'm just living on my savings comfortably - have a few websites up I'm trying to make profitable but there's no guarantee with these things but I don't really give a sh*t - the more they tried to force me to put a mask or get jabbed the more I felt like pushing away

My brother and sister are total normies and talk of me being mentally ill and my dad wanted me to go see a therapist because he says my behavior is not "normal" and that im very paranoid - but once again I don't care - this nonsense is just used to bully people to convince them something is wrong with them when they are the ones being illogical

It's not the end of the world no matter what happens and whatever you do - as long as you're trying to figure out a solution consistently - it will work out - that's how it's always been for me.

Even before covid when i had gotten fired from jobs or thought i FLUSHED MY LIFE down the toilet and i thought it was the end of the world- in a month i was back on my feet ... i think you will be ok but do what you you feel is right

My family also call me crazy/extreme/lacking critical thinking etc. I know what time it is though and always have so it's never shaken me :)

Jon2547

That is the spirit! And same here, if my job said to do it and the only choice I had was to quit and potentially starve, I would gleefully choose starvation.

OP
K

kaydeegee

The quick response to this has been amazing. Thank you all so much for sharing your words... It's validating and comforting, and a beautiful reminder that I'm not as alone as I feel right now. I hope you're all doing your best to take care. We'll figure all this ***t out (or it'll figure itself out, and we can just enjoy the ride). Thanks guys <3

Seven

My family also call me crazy/extreme/lacking critical thinking etc. I know what time it is though and always have so it's never shaken me :)

Funny how your family members are basically projecting their own deficiencies on to you. What critical thinking could they have possibly done? Everybody I know (except one person) has simply gone with the flow. A few family members were initially opposed but folded faster than Superman on laundry day when somebody got to them. None of these people want to even think that there is something very fishy going on, despite much evidence to the contrary. I wonder if some of the Jews, gypsies, and other undesirables thought like this during WWII and were just happy to get a free train ride from the friendly Nazis and their collaborators.

ilovethesea

I’m in Ontario :wavingyellow We are not alone, I don’t believe their numbers for a second.

I agree with @CiggyTardust. If you’ve been given the gift of discernment, i.e. being able to see reality in these insane times - then it would be worse to give up/give in. Personally I couldn’t live with myself (not to mention I’d be constantly paranoid that I was dying). It’s different for the sheep people because they never question anything and truly think they are doing the right thing. The ones like us have had our eyes opened for a reason.

This man has great speeches if you ever feel like giving up
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUnGvHBrmCk/

My favourite (go to minute 2)
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ0PBauHblD/

Lollipop2

This letter is to inform you that I categorically refuse to comply with any of the COVID vaccine-related mandates imposed on its employees by the University of Waterloo:

1. I will not declare my COVID vaccination status, although you may be able to guess (see also point 3 below).
  2. I will not attend any of the virtual COVID re-education camps organized by UW’s or the province’s quack doctors and public health shamans in-chief. As an MD with board certification
    in medical microbiology, I consider myself sufficiently informed on the subject.
  3. I will not let myself be injected with any of the ineffective and poisonous concoctions that are misrepresented to the public as COVID vaccines.
  4. I will not ask for any “accommodation” or “exemption,” because doing so would only legitimize the lawless measures imposed by UW officials.
  5. I will not play for time by asking for medical leave due to distress or anxiety. I thankfully am in good health and retain my usual capacity for work."

mrchibbs

Checking in from Ontario Canada to... rant?

Per the title of the thread: I've literally never felt this alone.

I'm 25/F, and have been told by my job (online work, small team, not customer facing) if I don't get the vaccine by the end of next month, I'm done. My partner is currently with me in being unvaxxed, but he's not as strongly against it as I am. If his works mandates it, I think he would get it so as not to lose reliable income.

My entire family -- parents and siblings -- have double shots.

I called my dad today after my boss gave me the ultimatum; I was pretty worked up. He is supportive of me and tried to offer advice but, really, what can be done, other than consult a lawyer? My mom piped in basically telling me I need to reconsider what I'm fighting for, now that it's come to this, and is telling me to talk to family friends who are nurses so I can get some "perspective."

Everything feels like it's crashing down, and I feel alone in it. What's happening is wrong! Why does it feel like nobody around me sees it? It's definitely not Peaty (or healthy in general) for me to wallow over this, but I honestly feel depressed right now.

I guess I'm reaching out for moral support. I'm exhausted. Apologies for the low-vibe.

Hey, I'm a neighbor of yours from Quebec.

I know and understand your pain very well. With the news from Trudeau today it's only going to get more difficult. I remain unvaxxed but I too have lost work/opportunities.

I have enough $$ for a couple of months, and while nearly all of my family and friends save for a single few are jabbed, I do lean on support from a handful of family members. Others have shunned me, but I don't really mind.

At the core, I think this situation is throwing us into a state of helplessness and not feeling like we have real freedom, possibly for the first time in our life.

It's very stressful, at all levels. And with the entirety of society going into a mandating madness, it can be very hard to stay sane. Especially for people doing online work, it's absolutely insane and it drives me nuts too.

All I can suggest is to take up some type of physical exercise like a punching bag or some other exercise to relieve pent up physical stress. If you don't have an outlet for this frustration you will get worn down.

As Hans Seyle said, the important thing is to tweak your perception of the situation, so that you can enjoy your daily life in spite of the grave injustice and persecution of this time. Take breaks every evening, relax, do fun activities and sleep well.

This is clearly a long term plan by the powers that be, it's probably going to get a lot worse and crazier, but eventually you'll have more and more people on your side as they come to grips with the madness of it all.

lampofred

I also am being shunned by friends and relatives for being a "crazy conspiracy theorist". My parents don't think I'm crazy like my other relatives do but they still wish I would just go with the flow like everyone else. I have no idea what to do, but I am just trying trying to keep my metabolic rate as high as possible every day because a good metabolism improves decision-making ability.

Goldenboi

Valid exemption in Canada at common law is the absence of informed consent, without which medical treatment is the civil tort and criminal offence of battery. See Reibl v. Hughes, [1980] 2 S.C.R. 880 Reibl v. Hughes - SCC Cases