zwez

Just getting over it. Aches were my biggest issue. Aspirin was a big help 2x dose every 4-6 hours.

tons of OJ, D, magnesium, ubiquinol. Also shrimp & oysters, yogurt, cheese, herbal tea w honey, just good nutrition overall.

You should be thru the worst of it in 2-3 days. Hoping you feel better soon on the way to immunity
Funny that you were able to eat all that food while being ill.

Overton

Funny that you were able to eat all that food while being ill.
OJ and yogurt make it easy to get a lot down but you do feel the nutrition. Also I really did notice the light cycles and darkness factors peat talks about especially during these nights.

From feeling completely recovered in daytime to pretty intense aches at night and the cough that only comes at night. Gives meaning to the phrase "night and day" lol

Overton

Happy to know you’re on the mend ❤️‍? the aches were wild the first night. I’m on the morning of Day 3, and aside from my throat, I’m just hoping the night sweats back off soon. They feel so gross lol. Thank you for the nutrition reminder, on top if supps! I’ll do smoked oysters for lunch.
Yeah I mentioned this above, the day-night difference is really stark. Have been timing an aspirin just before bed but maybe adding a bit during the night if awake can help issues like youre seeing

zwez

OJ and yogurt make it easy to get a lot down but you do feel the nutrition. Also I really did notice the light cycles and darkness factors peat talks about especially during these nights.

From feeling completely recovered in daytime to pretty intense aches at night and the cough that only comes at night. Gives meaning to the phrase "night and day" lol
I don’t think anyone believes you. You can go spam another forum.

Mauritio

Hey all — Happy New Year!

I appear to have contracted Omicron. The only vaxxed person in my house was the first to show symptoms, and in the days since, the illness has ripped through the rest of us. I haven’t tested, but my experience aligns perfectly with all the symptoms I’ve seen online.

The worst of it for me are the sore throat and night sweats. I’m talking the most pain I’ve ever felt — I am almost brought to tears every time I swallow. This, plus sweating to the point of needing to change my pyjamas for 3 nights so far.

I’ve been taking NAC in the morning, plus Niacinamide and Vit E in small doses (sprinkled into my water) through the day. Does anyone have suggestions on what more I can do to kick this thing, and mitigate any long-term damage?

TIA <3
I think this would be a better protocol :
- Aspirin >500mg
- High doses of Vitamins A,D,E,K2
- policosanol or other long chain saturated fatty acids
- An anti-biotic, preferably one of the tetracyclines or azithromycin
- An anti-serotonin chemical like famotidine or cyproheptadine
- a steroid like progesterone, pregnenolone, testosterone,...

Addiotinal options :
- methylene blue
- nigella sativa
- emodin / cascara
- ivermectin
- glycine
- zinc

David PS

Medical professionals would find themselves in an ethical dilemma to encourage people to get sick with omicron to avoid the more serious delta variant. But as long as you have omicron, there is a consolation prize.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I just got over covid. The sore throat was the worst I’ve ever felt. I’m not vaccinated.
I took daily:
3000 C (divided dozes)
100mg zinc,
10K D,
500mg quercetin,
NAC (2 daily),
3mg melatonin nightly
2 baby aspirin,
manuka honey 2x daily,
neti pot rinse with betadine (iodine) 2ce daily, Ivermectin- I took the top dose for my weight, for 9 days
Hydroxychloroquine for 5 days.
Z pack for 3 days

I was over it in 7 days or so. It felt like a somewhat mild cold to me.

Here is my journal of symptoms:
Covid Dec. 2021

Day 1- I had a low grade fever for 12 hours

Day 2- Fever gone. I woke with bad sore throat

Day 3- I have sore throat, body aches

Day 4- sore throat gone. I feel like the covid is almost gone.

Day 5- I’m worse today than yesterday. Very tired and head cold symptoms starting.

Day 6- Feels like I have a mild head cold. Watery eyes, off and on dry stuffy nose

(no congestion) and a scratchy throat.

Was able to get a lot done around the house and picked up RV from shop. I can’t taste or smell.

Day 7- Woke with zero cold symptoms. I’m tired and have no sense of taste/smell

Day 8- No symptoms. Have more energy. No taste no smell. I feel like I’m back to normal

Day 9- Very heavy and tired again. Stuffed sinuses a bit. Feels like an ? is sitting on my head. Zero taste/smell

Day 10- I feel 100% better. I hope I’m over it. I tested negative (Christmas Day ?)

Day 11+ Zero symptoms except taste smell

Day 14- Regained taste smell 100%

JohnHafterson

Yeah I mentioned this above, the day-night difference is really stark. Have been timing an aspirin just before bed but maybe adding a bit during the night if awake can help issues like youre seeing
I've noticed day night differences with other illnesses.

Have also noticed similar day night differences with recently fractured/broken healing bones with respect to pain.

There is a fair amount of research on circadian/diurnal rhythm & biological clocks and immune function with variations in symptom strength depending on time of day as body clocks and various body systems for example the hypothalamic adrenal axis cycle up and down so to do pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory processes.

The above can vary depending on the specific illness and is pretty complex.

Last edited:

larry h

I just got over covid. The sore throat was the worst I’ve ever felt. I’m not vaccinated.
I took daily:
3000 C (divided dozes)
100mg zinc,
10K D,
500mg quercetin,
NAC (2 daily),
3mg melatonin nightly
2 baby aspirin,
manuka honey 2x daily,
neti pot rinse with betadine (iodine) 2ce daily, Ivermectin- I took the top dose for my weight, for 9 days
Hydroxychloroquine for 5 days.
Z pack for 3 days

I was over it in 7 days or so. It felt like a somewhat mild cold to me.

Here is my journal of symptoms:
Covid Dec. 2021

Day 1- I had a low grade fever for 12 hours

Day 2- Fever gone. I woke with bad sore throat

Day 3- I have sore throat, body aches

Day 4- sore throat gone. I feel like the covid is almost gone.

Day 5- I’m worse today than yesterday. Very tired and head cold symptoms starting.

Day 6- Feels like I have a mild head cold. Watery eyes, off and on dry stuffy nose

(no congestion) and a scratchy throat.

Was able to get a lot done around the house and picked up RV from shop. I can’t taste or smell.

Day 7- Woke with zero cold symptoms. I’m tired and have no sense of taste/smell

Day 8- No symptoms. Have more energy. No taste no smell. I feel like I’m back to normal

Day 9- Very heavy and tired again. Stuffed sinuses a bit. Feels like an ? is sitting on my head. Zero taste/smell

Day 10- I feel 100% better. I hope I’m over it. I tested negative (Christmas Day ?)

Day 11+ Zero symptoms except taste smell

Day 14- Regained taste smell 100%
you had / have influenza a or b, never the infamous xi virus, which was nothing more that fear mongering to break our economy and our will

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals