i've found an online seller of thyroid

AT1970

Hi,
fitbody.is sells steroids for body builders but also sells various synthetic (T3 only and T3-T4 combo)
Seller is in Poland.
I made my order on November 2 and received the package today.
I bought : T3 + T4 - Liothyronine + Levothyroxine made by Swiss Healthcare 30+120mcg/tab [60 tabs]
Same formula of the mexican Cynoplus
The shipping (Europe) was way cheaper compared to Mexico (Euro 8.50 for 2 packs)
Payment only via bank transfer (no credit card or paypal)
Hope this may be helpful
Andrea

BrianF

Hi,
fitbody.is sells steroids for body builders but also sells various synthetic (T3 only and T3-T4 combo)
Seller is in Poland.
I made my order on November 2 and received the package today.
I bought : T3 + T4 - Liothyronine + Levothyroxine made by Swiss Healthcare 30+120mcg/tab [60 tabs]
Same formula of the mexican Cynoplus
The shipping (Europe) was way cheaper compared to Mexico (Euro 8.50 for 2 packs)
Payment only via bank transfer (no credit card or paypal)
Hope this may be helpful
Andrea

Hi Andre, thanks for the post. Got a link to the website?

OP
A

AT1970

This link is in Italian but you can choose other languages as well

Dobbler

1 month delivery time within Europe? Ain't nobody got time for that. It's next to imposible to find a good thyroid provider that is in Europe country...

Andman

thanks that is very helpful
customs in austria have been nasty lately

Max23

Thanks! Just ordered the same product and Turinabol. We´ll see how it goes.

OP
A

AT1970

Actually it took a month because the seller delayed the shipping due to the knowledge of ongoing controls on the packages by custom.
I estimate the process in normal circumstances to be between 2 and 3 weeks

kettlekorn

Hi,

Thanks so much for the source! Have you been taking the medication? Does it seem to be legitimate and is resolving your symptoms?

Ania

I am also interested in the quality of the product. Actually, I am in Poland. On the website I can't find the information that they ship from Poland. Last time I was waiting for my delivery from Mexico for 3 months. If they are legit, that would solve the problem. Please, let us know how you find the quality of the product.

Max23

I am also interested in the quality of the product. Actually, I am in Poland. On the website I can't find the information that they ship from Poland. Last time I was waiting for my delivery from Mexico for 3 months. If they are legit, that would solve the problem. Please, let us know how you find the quality of the product.
When I ordered recently, the payment had to be made to a Slovakian bank. Therefore I think they ship from Slovakia.

OP
A

AT1970

I bought it for my wife
She started on saturday
She started with 1 tab and is going to increase it with !/2 every 5 days checking temps
Difficult to say if it is going to work since my wife tried different brands without success (mostly T4 only)

Rivka

I bought it for my wife
She started on saturday
She started with 1 tab and is going to increase it with !/2 every 5 days checking temps
Difficult to say if it is going to work since my wife tried different brands without success (mostly T4 only)
Has your wife noticed any improvements from this brand AT1970?

Dobbler

Okay i have to give credit where its due. Packet came in about 2 weeks, unharmed / products correct. Very pleased with this.

OP
A

AT1970

Okay i have to give credit where its due. Packet came in about 2 weeks, unharmed / products correct. Very pleased with this.
For me even on the second order it took approx 30 days....

T

TheBeard

1 month delivery time within Europe? Ain't nobody got time for that. It's next to imposible to find a good thyroid provider that is in Europe country...

tiromel.ws

Pharmaceutical meds.
Arrives within 1 week everywhere in Europe.
They are based off Turkey, where everything can be bought from the pharmacy.

Dobbler

tiromel.ws

Pharmaceutical meds.
Arrives within 1 week everywhere in Europe.
They are based off Turkey, where everything can be bought from the pharmacy.
Read my above post. Got order in 2 weeks. But good to know there are alternatives in Europe. Ordering from US is out of question for many European countries because of the customs

rr1

farmaciasdelnino has cynoplus in stock for anyone that has been waiting

T

TheBeard

Read my above post. Got order in 2 weeks. But good to know there are alternatives in Europe. Ordering from US is out of question for many European countries because of the customs

Well now you have a second source instead. The word you were looking for is "thank you".

Back
Top Bottom