IV Calcium EDTA For Heavy Metal Chelation - Any Dangers?

FredSonoma

I'm interested in doing IV Calcium EDTA treatment to chelate heavy metals, as I had a hair metal test show that I'm high in a few bad heavy metals, and I suspected it for a long time. I've done the frequently given advice hear of aspirin, coffee, orange juice, milk, etc., and I've been doing those for years now. I've also donated a good amount of blood. I just want to try something stronger, as heavy metals have been on my mind for years now and I feel like I've never put a substantial dent in it.

Does anyone know of dangers with this stuff?

burtlancast

OP
F

FredSonoma

You can't use EDTA if you have a high body burden of mercury: it will exacerbate its toxicity towards neurons.

HgEDTA Complex Inhibits GTP Interactions with the E-Site of Brain β-Tubulin - PDF Free Download

You need to do beforehand a mercury provocation test with DMPS and see the results.

If the mercury is low, then EDTA therapy is an excellent choice.

Oh interesting, thank you for making me aware of this. Do you know if that means it would cause permanent or long-term issues? Or just problems while EDTA is in the system?

Doxycycline or tetracycline maybe? Sounds much safer imo.

Do those chelate heavy metals? I thought they were just antibiotics

You can search the forum. It have been discussed many times. Some links for you too. Would you mind share what heavy metals you are dealing with to find if tetracyclines are effective?

Avidity of the Tetracyclines for the Cations of Metals
Iron-Chelating Activity of Tetracyclines and Its Impact on the Susceptibility of Actinobacillus actinomycetemcomitansto These Antibiotics

Tetracycline Antibiotics: Mode of Action, Applications, Molecular Biology, and Epidemiology of Bacterial Resistance

Europe PMC

burtlancast

Oh interesting, thank you for making me aware of this. Do you know if that means it would cause permanent or long-term issues? Or just problems while EDTA is in the system?

I wouldn't chance it if i could avoid it.

The effects vary from person to person obviously: mercury isn't a metal you want to increase the toxicity of.

If you don't want to do the DMPS challenge test (a matter of 120 dollars) you could follow for a few months a regimen of magnesium chloride and iodine (with vit c) both of which have been proven to chelate mercury out of the body.

Or even oral DMPS capsules.

Add some garlic with it.

OP
F

FredSonoma

I wouldn't chance it if i could avoid it.

The effects vary from person to person obviously: mercury isn't a metal you want to increase the toxicity of.

If you don't want to do the DMPS challenge test (a matter of 120 dollars) you could follow for a few months a regimen of magnesium chloride and iodine (with vit c) both of which have been proven to chelate mercury out of the body.

Or even oral DMPS capsules.

Add some garlic with it.

Awesome okay thanks!

OP
F

FredSonoma

Great okay thank you, I'd rather not take an antibiotic long term though

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals