IV ALA HAS RUINED ME AND I HAVE A BRIEF DUE THURSDAY--Advice On How To Treat Potential Mercury Redistribution Caused By IV ALA Use?

Motorneuron

Come ci si può sovraccaricare di mercurio senza avere otturazioni di mercurio?
For chelation the Mixed Racemic Synthetic form plus R is suggested (sometimes with Sodium attached) and never the isolated form "R". I never understood this, I can only tell you that if there is sensitivity to natural or synthetic thiols there may indeed be mercury toxicity involved but also faulty sulfur metabolism...but again, it is only a small piece of the puzzle of our biology 👍

@yerrag @Santosh

Santosh

You may need to examine "Do not listen to anyone who questions... mercury toxicity." That is not long after I posted questioning the nature of OP's travails as relating to mercury toxicity. That is indirect swiping, but you can simply say "I disagree. Herfe is my take..." And then you matter-of-factly say, just based on your one experience, like a guru that there is no other explanation for the OP's reaction to R-ALA but mercury toxicity. What you are doing is failing to understand that your context and that of the OP's could be different, and you are merely transposing your context into the OP and treating your experience in your context as gospel truth.

If that is how foreigners in France speak to gain a certain cachet and respect, so be it. But for me, that is just bull.

You took everything very personally didn't you ?

OP has now ordered the chemical I recomended to him and is on his way to feeling better.
It's all about OP, not about you, why do you keep talking about how you get offended ?

It's irrelevant to the conversation and doesn't bring knowledge to the table.

yerrag

OP has now ordered the chemical I recomended to him and is on his way to feeling better.
It's all about OP, not about you, why do you keep talking about how you get offended ?

You keep digging in and cant get out of the hole you dug.

So what if OP ordered what you recommended? Does thst mean it worked already? The way you said it already says you're so full of it.

OP is open-minded, but that doesn't mean you gave him "the" solution.

If it turns out to help him greatly, then I am happy for him.

Your approach just needs some work in a public discussion. If you can't agree with me. You don't have to veil your disgreement by saying "Don't listen to anyone..
as plainly I am the "anyone."

It comes off similar to warning people to stay away from "anyone" from Nigeria promising a million dollars for you in a scam.

And you still claim that taking R-ALA is a proven way to determine mercury toxicity, which afaik no one has ever used in the field of hesvy metal toxicity.

And still you double down by saying that is a provocation test without knowing what a provocation test really mean.

That's just a sorry case of trying too hard to establish your bona fides.

A lot of hot air and hooey!

yerrag

Folks, Santosh is rifht in one thing. This isn't about me. It's about helping the OP. And it's not about finding a correct answer. It's sbout using rhe right approach towards getting an appropriate solution.

If someone needs helps, and someone comes and tells him "Been there done that. Here, take this" without so much as offering why that is the solution, how much confidence to run with that other than "Trust me, it worked for me." There is nothing to suggest Brooks and Santosh share a similarity in context.

If another person, and then another offers another "correct answer" like a cheat sheet would, which should be selected?

It is better to know the way in arriving at a solution than getting the right answer.

Kyle970

For chelation the Mixed Racemic Synthetic form plus R is suggested (sometimes with Sodium attached) and never the isolated form "R". I never understood this, I can only tell you that if there is sensitivity to natural or synthetic thiols there may indeed be mercury toxicity involved but also faulty sulfur metabolism...but again, it is only a small piece of the puzzle of our biology 👍

@yerrag @Santosh

Makes sense about sulfur, thanks. I would react to chlorella and spirralina as well. Years ago when I was poking around Cutler's Facebook group remember them saying you could become mercury toxic in utero, have no idea if that is true or not.
I don't really do chealations, just stick to Peat opinions.
An ala iv sounds wild though.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Only take thiamine with water; if you take it with juice the sugar cancels out the thiamine. Space anything sweet at least 30 minutes away from when you take the thiamine. It tastes awful but after a few days you'll get used to it.

Glutathione levels are very difficult to normalize with supplementation. That said, my glutathione level did normalize (blood testing) after taking thiamine hcl for several months. Elliot Overton suggested using it in a video.

I went back to the thiamine hcl because I've never had a negative reaction to it and the sublingual thiamine mononitrate made me feel a little weird in the head - short term memory wasn't as good.
Thank you for the info, I started taking Thiamine HCL in capsules

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

My first choice would be oral DMPS around the clock, every 6-8 hours. It will hold Hg for that many hours, and kidneys can get rid of the Hg-DMPS conjugates. Drink a lot of water, too, and take zinc.

If you can't get hold of DMPS, my next choice would be DMSA every 3-4 hours, and finally charcoal, also throughout the day, but no idea how frequent.

Basically, few things can conjugate with Hg for too long, it's a volatile metal. The goal is to hold it conjugated continually around the clock until kidneys / liver push it out and before it is released back into bloodstream.

I heard some good rumors about OSR-something, but never tried it, so can't tell. Perhaps somebody else here knows more?

Btw, found this link: Chelation Store, Chelation supplements, ALA, DMSA and DMPS for the Andy Cutler Chelation protocol for Mercury amalgam toxicity -- not associated and never used the website, just a search result.
Thanks for this information, I ordered some OSR but I am SO worried that this is permanent. I also have been taking a selenium complex and I fear that this has caused the mercury to not be able to be chelated by way of changing the charge of the molecule. I am in really rough shape.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

You keep digging in and cant get out of the hole you dug.

So what if OP ordered what you recommended? Does thst mean it worked already? The way you said it already says you're so full of it.

OP is open-minded, but that doesn't mean you gave him "the" solution.

If it turns out to help him greatly, then I am happy for him.

Your approach just needs some work in a public discussion. If you can't agree with me. You don't have to veil your disgreement by saying "Don't listen to anyone..
as plainly I am the "anyone."

It comes off similar to warning people to stay away from "anyone" from Nigeria promising a million dollars for you in a scam.

And you still claim that taking R-ALA is a proven way to determine mercury toxicity, which afaik no one has ever used in the field of hesvy metal toxicity.

And still you double down by saying that is a provocation test without knowing what a provocation test really mean.

That's just a sorry case of trying too hard to establish your bona fides.

A lot of hot air and hooey!
Gentlemen, I want you both to know I super appreciate both of the input you have given me. In fact, I am doing both of the things each of you recommended (PH regulation with bicarbonate blend and I ordered some OSR to try). I am in VERY bad shape right now and I need some help as that IV ALA seriously screwed me up and I am petrified (that is an understatement) that my taking a selenium complex over the past several months may have inactivated the mercury keeping it from being chelated. I suppose we will see when the OSR gets here but right now the state of mind I am in is the most scary thing I have ever experienced in my life and I am terrified it could be permanent. I am SO Fcking angry at myself for getting that IV ALA done at the beginning of January. It was the worst decision of my entire life.

Brooks

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Well guys, I got the brief finished and submitted with like 45 minutes to spare. That is the worst piece of garbled junk I have ever written. I am so terrified that I am going to be stuck like this. Why did I get that stupid F$$$@ing IV ALA done? Why did I do that? It has ruined me beyond belief.

yerrag

I wish you well in your recovery. As hard as it is for you now, keep yourself engaged and active as you are now, and the days will pass more quickly, with each new day seeing a progression in your healing.

I am in rhe midst of recovering from a deterioration in my normally regular breathing and neuromuscular coordination from taking a substance wrongly myself. I also have myself to blame, though mine was from carelessness. You did what you could, but outcomes depend very much on the competence of your doctor, who needed more experience.

If I may, I'm missing the connection as to how a mycobacterial test confirmation led to an IV ALA. Sorry if I missed this if you had explained this.

As an aside, the field of heavy metal detox is a controversial field. It may interest you to read this thread as I entertain the possibility that the practitioner could be on the left side of the ball field of heavy metal toxicity treatment:

In the thread, @burtlancast had strong words for Andrew Cutler, who promoted the use of ALA for mercury detox.

I used to have mercury toxicity from dental amalgams. I don't remember whether it was DMPS or DMSA that was used in my series of IV chelation, but I do not recall IV ALA used on me. I underwent IV chelation with a doctor affiliated with the IAOMT. It turned out with no incidents.

burtlancast

I used to have mercury toxicity from dental amalgams. I don't remember whether it was DMPS or DMSA that was used in my series of IV chelation, but I do not recall IV ALA used on me. I underwent IV chelation with a doctor affiliated with the IAOMT. It turned out with no incidents.
Then it was DMPS.
IAOMT are trustworthy, have treated tens of thousands of patients safely and know what's safe or not.

yerrag

Then it was DMPS.
IAOMT are trustworthy, have treated tens of thousands of patients safely and know what's safe or not.
Thanks for the clarification. It was a long time ago, and I'm glad I was in good hands being a trusting beagle then.

Santosh

Well guys, I got the brief finished and submitted with like 45 minutes to spare. That is the worst piece of garbled junk I have ever written. I am so terrified that I am going to be stuck like this. Why did I get that stupid F$$$@ing IV ALA done? Why did I do that? It has ruined me beyond belief.

Have you started the ACV enemas ?

All the ingredients can be acquired within a few hours, there is no good reason for you to still haven't tried this when it could be a life saviour.

Let me know if you see candida coming out.

Dave Clark

NBMI is arguably the best and safest Hg chelator. No redistribution of the metal. Check out Dr. Boyd Haley's work. I have tried probably every chelator under the sun, and it wasn't until NBMI that I made great progress. I believe it does everything that Boyd says it does. Safer than EDTA, DMPS and DMSA according to Haley.

yerrag

NBMI is arguably the best and safest Hg chelator. No redistribution of the metal. Check out Dr. Boyd Haley's work. I have tried probably every chelator under the sun, and it wasn't until NBMI that I made great progress. I believe it does everything that Boyd says it does. Safer than EDTA, DMPS and DMSA according to Haley.
Your thoughtful endorsement of NBMI aka OSR aka Emeramide led to me to this Youtube, and I can see why @Santosh recommends it and why @Brooks Esq. wants to try it, as I am myself seeing it as a promising answer to my struggle in lowering my blood pressure over the years. Thank you all for sharing as we connect the dots.

View: https://youtu.be/uKKD6XWK8Do

@Backtolife90 About a failure in sulfur metabolism, Haley talks about the failure to convert from sulfite (SO3-) to sulfate (So4-) being a problem with people such as autistics.

About me, I am thinking that when I used IV DMPS for chelation, DMPS rid my hemoglobin of mercury such that it can carry fully four oxygen molecules per hemoglobin molecule instead of mercury crowding out oxygen in blood transporting oxygen. But I suspect the mercury went from the hydrophilic confines of my red blood cells to the hydrophobic tissues in my liver and lungs. My hypoxaemia was alleviated, but another problem came about as a result. Mercury in these tissues would activate neutrophils to produce inflammation through myoperoxidase, which produces ROS that needed chronic usage of my serum albumin to neutralize(as indicated by urine foaming) that would lower my blood volume. This requires my RAAS system to compensate by increasing blood pressure.

Last edited:

TeslaFan

I forgot to mention this: Mercury kills bacteria, too, and will increase yeast and fungus, this is expected; these will load up on mercury, too, and in a strange compromising way will be your temporary allies. So, you probably don't want to be killing off yeast just yet, as that will give you a terrible die off and redistribution effect. First feel better, and then attack yeast when you have a good chelation drug to capture all the released Hg.

Effective chelation drug has to have 2 or more sulfur "arms" to hold Hg in place. DMPS has 2 and will hold Hg for 8 hours.
From what I hear, OSR has 3 sulfur arms and will hold Hg for much longer. I never took OSR so can't personally confirm its effectiveness, but I did successfully use DMPS.

imcoconut

IV ALA is generally a pretty bad idea unless you can get a continuous infusion over the course of a few days. The half life of the active chelating metabolite of ALA in the body is roughly 3 hours. If you take ALA for a short period of time at any intervals less frequent than it's half life you will cause a "re-poisoning" event and the kinetics of mercury are such that the mercury will tend to redistribute from more inert places to more harmful ones such as CNS (since ALA is lipophilic+lipophobic and can cross the BBB but murcury is highly lipophilic) thyroid, liver.

OK so long term you should read the work of Andrew Hall Cutler. The simple chelation method from his research which uses ALA but at frequent low doses for at leat 3 days at a time, has nearly healed me of many many problems which were likely due to mercury. If mercury is causing your issues, which it probably is given your reaction to IV ALA, this will fix you. You need to ensure that you have no alamglams before you take ALA though. Otherwise the ALA pulls mercury from your amalgalms (yes it makes it into your saliva, which chelates clinically significance amounts of mercury from your filling which you then swallow and absorb) and redistributes into your CNS/brain.

Short term try these things are known to help many people, including myself:
- Magnesium
- Zinc
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- some fat soluble form of thiamine, or a very high dose of water soluble form
- try selenium as well

Look at my history - I've written a bunch about mercury and ALA. I've spent a significant amount of time researching and studying the topic.

As for your brief: modern problems call for modern solutions my friend. Sign up for chatGPT plus. Pay the $20. Choose the GPT-4 model which was released a few days ago and scored at the 90th percentile on the bar exam. Describe the details of your brief in great detail. Tell it write a brief, and use that to improve yours. Separately, give it your brief, tell it your goals for the brief, and ask it to improve it in specific ways.

I am not a lawyer but literally find a document on what makes a good legal brief: https://tclf.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Reader-Engagement-Guide-TCLF-1.pdf

in the chat write: "Below describes a good legal brief. Using this as a guide write a legal brief for XYZ" Literally paste it in, and see what chatGPT spits out. Could be helpful and will take 5 minutes to find out. You iterate too. If it got something wrong tell it that and tell it to change in a particular way.

yerrag

IV ALA is generally a pretty bad idea unless you can get a continuous infusion over the course of a few days. The half life of the active chelating metabolite of ALA in the body is roughly 3 hours. If you take ALA for a short period of time at any intervals less frequent than it's half life you will cause a "re-poisoning" event and the kinetics of mercury are such that the mercury will tend to redistribute from more inert places to more harmful ones such as CNS (since ALA is lipophilic+lipophobic and can cross the BBB but murcury is highly lipophilic) thyroid, liver.

OK so long term you should read the work of Andrew Hall Cutler. The simple chelation method from his research which uses ALA but at frequent low doses for at leat 3 days at a time, has nearly healed me of many many problems which were likely due to mercury. If mercury is causing your issues, which it probably is given your reaction to IV ALA, this will fix you. You need to ensure that you have no alamglams before you take ALA though. Otherwise the ALA pulls mercury from your amalgalms (yes it makes it into your saliva, which chelates clinically significance amounts of mercury from your filling which you then swallow and absorb) and redistributes into your CNS/brain.

Short term try these things are known to help many people, including myself:
- Magnesium
- Zinc
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- some fat soluble form of thiamine, or a very high dose of water soluble form
- try selenium as well

Look at my history - I've written a bunch about mercury and ALA. I've spent a significant amount of time researching and studying the topic.

As for your brief: modern problems call for modern solutions my friend. Sign up for chatGPT plus. Pay the $20. Choose the GPT-4 model which was released a few days ago and scored at the 90th percentile on the bar exam. Describe the details of your brief in great detail. Tell it write a brief, and use that to improve yours. Separately, give it your brief, tell it your goals for the brief, and ask it to improve it in specific ways.

I am not a lawyer but literally find a document on what makes a good legal brief: https://tclf.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Reader-Engagement-Guide-TCLF-1.pdf

in the chat write: "Below describes a good legal brief. Using this as a guide write a legal brief for XYZ" Literally paste it in, and see what chatGPT spits out. Could be helpful and will take 5 minutes to find out. You iterate too. If it got something wrong tell it that and tell it to change in a particular way.
OP was seriously hurt by use of IV ALA.

And Andy Cutler is a character whose touting of ALA to chelate is questionable.

And your are "nearly" healed using ALA using Andy Cutler's methods.

I also thought I was healed using DMPS, but after listening to the above YouTube interview, I am beginning to understand that my hypoxemic condition from mercury was to become a hypertensive issue coming from oxidative stress enabled by mercury coming to be deposited deep in my lung and liver tissues. But I should create a new thread about this to not distract the thread.

Please watch the video interview of Boyd Haley as that has given me new insights and recalibrated my thinking. Just Haley saying how he considers OSR to be the true heavy metal chelator and DMPS and DMSA land possibly EDTA) made me reconsider whether ai was truly healed. Maybe you will see another perspective also from the video.

GTW

ALA may lower blood glucose. If your's is otherwise normal, that could be the problem.
Se 400 mcg a day plus NAC cured a near-death case of mercury poisoning after chelation and other interventions failed. In fact mercury toxicity is mediated by inactivating biological selenium compounds.
NAC may have adverse effects in the upper range of typical doses. NAC ethyl ester is more effective at much lower doses, 100 mg a day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom