It's Now Official: In Chicago, Wearing A Mask Isn't Enough - You Must SHOW Your Vaccine Card

DMF

It's getting tougher all the time. More economic loss, especially for the coffee shops, restaurants, eateries of ANY kind, gyms, not to mention increased social isolation, loss of control over one's daily routines....

JohnHafterson

Chicago is a city run by clowns. Highest murder rate in 60 years. Carjackings, retail theft, assaults at insane levels.

BUT BUT BUT - we MUST check vaccine cards for people wanting to grab a coffee or eat out with friends/family.

Kram

I'm in Chicago as well. I'm starting to lose it - mostly because I don't know a single person who sees what's going on. My friends (some who are doctors) all support these mandates, passports and vaccinating every soul on earth. I have lost all respect for them as people.

I'll ask them for data supporting mandates, benefits of vaccinating young healthy people etc. and get no response. My doctor friends don't even believe in natural immunity to covid. They are legit psychopaths.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm in Chicago as well. I'm starting to lose it - mostly because I don't know a single person who sees what's going on. My friends (some who are doctors) all support these mandates, passports and vaccinating every soul on earth. I have lost all respect for them as people.

I'll ask them for data supporting mandates, benefits of vaccinating young healthy people etc. and get no response. My doctor friends don't even believe in natural immunity to covid. They are legit psychopaths.

Same here. Some doctors, some biochemist friends - all have gone berserk. Some of them have even given talks and published papers on natural immunity, T-cell memory, ADE, etc. All of them pretend like it never happened, and get furious when I bring it up. Any link to a study gets immediately shot down by comments like "crappy journal", or if it is a high-profile journal then the comment is "insane scientist with an axe to grind", or if it is established scientist like Malone and the journal is reputable then all pretenses are dropped and I get told straight up "be careful with those truth-searching quest of yours...you will get in trouble!"....and then the topic is abruptly changed and everybody else participating in the conversation gets this bizarre, empty look on their faces as if they can't believe what is happening, but it is better to be quiet and not attract attention. All in all, I don't see a way out of this situation. Even if the pandemic were to magically disappear tomorrow, there can be no cohabitation, cooperation and in general any social cohesion between the pro-vaxx and anti-unvaxx. They pro-vaxx crowd has shown their cards, and they are horrifically evil indeed, and once that happens there is no going back...to a civilized society.
The very last drop in the bucket will probably be the Supreme Court decision on the vaccine mandates. If the court lets those mandates stay it is all over, as all pro-vaxx entities will increase the pressure 10-fold and make the vaccines likely mandatory in many cities and even some states. At that point, armed conflict (or mass migration) will probably commence.

Kram

Same here. Some doctors, some biochemist friends - all have gone berserk. Some of them have even given talks and published papers on natural immunity, T-cell memory, ADE, etc. All of them pretend like it never happened, and get furious when I bring it up. Any link to a study gets immediately shot down by comments like "crappy journal", or if it is a high-profile journal then the comment is "insane scientist with an axe to grind", or if it is established scientist like Malone and the journal is reputable then all pretenses are dropped and I get told straight up "be careful with those truth-searching quest of yours...you will get in trouble!"....and then the topic is abruptly changed and everybody else participating in the conversation gets this bizarre, empty look on their faces as if they can't believe what is happening, but it is better to be quiet and not attract attention. All in all, I don't see a way out of this situation. Even if the pandemic were to magically disappear tomorrow, there can be no cohabitation, cooperation and in general any social cohesion between the pro-vaxx and anti-unvaxx. They pro-vaxx crowd has shown their cards, and they are horrifically evil indeed, and once that happens there is no going back...to a civilized society.
The very last drop in the bucket will probably be the Supreme Court decision on the vaccine mandates. If the court lets those mandates stay it is all over, as all pro-vaxx entities will increase the pressure 10-fold and make the vaccines likely mandatory in many cities and even some states. At that point, armed conflict (or mass migration) will probably commence.
Yup, any data, study, doctor etc. I reference is immediately dismissed as a conspiracy while they literally have no support for any of their beliefs and just regurgitate the same nonsense that comes from the CDC/big pharma. I even know someone who likely died from the vax (blood clot in lungs weeks after getting it) and they just say it's a coincidence.

As doctors, you would think they'd inherently have some concern about the safety profile of a medicine being forced delivered to billions of people but their narcissism and pompousness trumps any form of rational thought.

I also see no way out of this at this point. Unless their health starts to considerably decline from the vax or someone they know gets injured by it, their beliefs aren't going to change.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom