It's Not Dht. It's A Metabolite For MPB

Cameron

Dht is the blame for mbp but why aren't we studying the other metabolites of 5ar dhea estrogen on effects of mpb and male androgenic hair growth. Consider this often unknown "weak" metabolite of dht 3a diol

Clinical usefulness of plasma androstanediol glucuronide measurements in women with idiopathic hirsutism.
Kirschner MA, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1987.

Abstract
Serum androstanediol glucuronide (3 alpha-diol G), a metabolite of the active androgens dihydrotestosterone and androstanediol, was elevated in 28 consecutive women with idiopathic hirsutism (IH). The mean 3 alpha-diol G level in the women with IH was 487 +/- 192 (+/- SD) ng/dL compared to 119 +/- 37 ng/dL in normal women (n = 50), and only 1 patient had a value overlapping with the normal range. Since 3 alpha-diol G appears to be formed entirely in target organs and has a long serum half-life, we studied its clinical usefulness by following women with IH during treatment. In 15 of 17 women with IH treated for 1-4 yr with glucocorticoids, contraceptives, or spironolactone, serum 3 alpha-diol G levels changed concordantly with clinical responses, in contrast to the poor concordance of serum testosterone (5 of 17), free testosterone (7 of 17), and androstenedione (7 of 17). Specifically, in IH patients treated with spironolactone, serum testosterone, free testosterone, and androstenedione levels changed little, yet clinical improvement frequently occurred, and this improvement was reflected by concomitantly lowered 3 alpha-diol G levels. Further, in 4 IH patients, discontinuation of effective therapy resulted in prompt increases in serum 3 alpha-diol G as harbingers of worsening hair growth. We, thus, conclude that serum 3 alpha-diol G measurements are clinically useful in evaluating hirsute women and correlate with the clinical responses to therapy.

tallglass13

I think we should look further into this. I had brought this up in another forum. This is also why @haidut, and myself , have never really seen any hair loss with DHT or 11 keto Dht. Also, in another thread called "Beyond DHT", haidut goes on to propose that it is Androstanediol or hermaphradiol that my be the cause of balding. So I think we are on to something.

johnwester130

I think we should look further into this. I had brought this up in another forum. This is also why @haidut, and myself , have never really seen any hair loss with DHT or 11 keto Dht. Also, in another thread called "Beyond DHT", haidut goes on to propose that it is Androstanediol or hermaphradiol that my be the cause of balding. So I think we are on to something.
Dht is the blame for mbp but why aren't we studying the other metabolites of 5ar dhea estrogen on effects of mpb and male androgenic hair growth. Consider this often unknown "weak" metabolite of dht 3a diol

Clinical usefulness of plasma androstanediol glucuronide measurements in women with idiopathic hirsutism.
Kirschner MA, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1987.

Abstract
Serum androstanediol glucuronide (3 alpha-diol G), a metabolite of the active androgens dihydrotestosterone and androstanediol, was elevated in 28 consecutive women with idiopathic hirsutism (IH). The mean 3 alpha-diol G level in the women with IH was 487 +/- 192 (+/- SD) ng/dL compared to 119 +/- 37 ng/dL in normal women (n = 50), and only 1 patient had a value overlapping with the normal range. Since 3 alpha-diol G appears to be formed entirely in target organs and has a long serum half-life, we studied its clinical usefulness by following women with IH during treatment. In 15 of 17 women with IH treated for 1-4 yr with glucocorticoids, contraceptives, or spironolactone, serum 3 alpha-diol G levels changed concordantly with clinical responses, in contrast to the poor concordance of serum testosterone (5 of 17), free testosterone (7 of 17), and androstenedione (7 of 17). Specifically, in IH patients treated with spironolactone, serum testosterone, free testosterone, and androstenedione levels changed little, yet clinical improvement frequently occurred, and this improvement was reflected by concomitantly lowered 3 alpha-diol G levels. Further, in 4 IH patients, discontinuation of effective therapy resulted in prompt increases in serum 3 alpha-diol G as harbingers of worsening hair growth. We, thus, conclude that serum 3 alpha-diol G measurements are clinically useful in evaluating hirsute women and correlate with the clinical responses to therapy.

This man said Anavar, a dht type drug, helped his hair

T

TheBeard

This man said Anavar, a dht type drug, helped his hair

Anavar ruins your kidneys

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals