It's Just Bad

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Takig that much salt - 15-20g in capsules, without letting it dissolve properly, just chasing it with juice/ milk was a VERY bad idea. My stomach is aching slightly, but instestines are crying! It feels like burning inside and really irritating my gut lining. I'll try replacing some of salt with baking soda( 1-2tsp) and maybe just drinking salted water( ugh!) and not try to spit it out or vomit.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Takig that much salt - 15-20g in capsules, despite spreading it on >20 servings, without letting it dissolve properly, just chasing it with juice/ milk was a VERY bad idea. My stomach is aching slightly, but instestines are crying! It feels like burning inside and really irritating my gut lining. I'll try replacing some of salt with baking soda( 1-2tsp) and maybe just drinking salted water( ugh!) and not try to spit it out or vomit.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

I've got few questions, if you don't mind: I want to do daily salt foot soak. How much salt should I use? And for how long?
Also I'm gonna take some lithium(orotate?) how much do you recommend, maybe you have some exp with this element?

What can I do with strangely unquenchable thirst?
Surely, it's worse after drinking too much liquid, but taking salt doesn't help and too much of it irritate my gut. Maybe lithium and some salt soak will help, calcium carbonate? What do you think?

Are there ANY alternatives for potato protein?
I want to take/ eat it so much, but it's ridiculously expensive, unknown quality and takes SO much time to make it at home( 4. 4 lbs of potatoes have 34g of protein!) and I think I need like min. 50g of potato protein. It's too time- consuming... I don't have so much time. I work, when I get home I'm too tired...

And I feel like even collagen( bone broth, chicken feet, tripe) is digested slowly and poorly. I have smelly gases and flatulence, despite of using 2-3 raw carrots a day, though it's a little bit better, when I'm very, very cautious.
So any fruits, or very little canned, no starch, no vegetables, maybe some marinated mushrooms. No eggs, muscle meat( only some beef from soup). And I drink big amount of milk 1 liter to 1.5l. Which give, unfortunately, gas, flatulence, cramps.

I have cravings for salt, protein, thirst, sometimes very strong, but paradixically nausea and poot appetite( wich worsens after even, Say ''moderate'' stress.

I'm sick of it.

Cirion

( 4. 4 lbs of potatoes have 34g of protein!)

In a KMUD interview w/ RP, it was said that 8 oz potato protein = 8 gram of protein actually. 4.4 lb is about 70 oz so 70 gram of protein.

About half of the protein is from keto-acids, which are not shown on the nutrition facts label, hence the 34g number. Thus, to get the 50g amount you propose would actually require just 3 lbs of potato.

mrchibbs

You're so young buddy, I'm 27 and didn't discover RP until I was 25. I became sick around 21 too and didn't do anything about it for years, cause I didn't know what to do. You're still in development so you should have no problem fixing your issues by simply getting more sunshine and eating cleaner, more nutritious foods and of course removing useless stress. Drink more coffee, and try to get your temperature and pulse consistently at or above 98.6F and 85+.

upload_2019-7-17_18-26-28.png
(Quote from RP's May 2018 newsletter)

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

I'm back, of course nothing changed.

I got some blood tests. I was quite surprised by increased iron level- 32.4 ummol/l / 180.8 ug/dl (it ''should be'' 58.6 to 157 ug/dl)
sodium- 140.1 mmol/l
potassium- 3.73 mmol/l
LDL cholesterol- 1.9 mmol/l, 73.5 mg/dl too low???
HDL cholesterol- 0.86 mmol/l, 33.28 mg/dl ??? low
non-HDL cholesterol- 2.54 mmol/l, 98.30 mg/dl
TSH- 0.786 uIU/ml
FT4- 15.79 pmol/l
glucose- 4.96 mmol/l, 89.38 mg/dl
Triglycerides- 1.47 mmol/l, 128.63 mg/dl
WBC 4.7 thou./ul (4-10)
Monocytes % 11 (2-10)

What goes on? I feel like c**p but most of lab tests are ''good''.
TSH is low but I'm lethargic all day and my hands and feel easily get cold, morning temperature is like 36.3 - 36.4( Celsius) and pulse often 50-55, low blood pressure(90/55 - 100-60). T3 and dessicated thyroid does nothing.

I hope to get some potato protein, but I found only for animal feed( 80% or more protein, generally clean, in theory, it should be free from mold, microorganisms etc.) In practice- I don't know. It may be good and nutritious food after slow, long cooking.

What do you think?

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Czy próbowałeś witaminy C w sokach odnawiających się co kilka godzin, dopóki jelita nie zostaną złagodzone?

No. I don't think it's gonna help me.
Isn't vitamin C kinda irritating for gut lining? Especially ascorbic acid?
Nice Polish. Is this google translation or you know some Polish?

gaze

have you checked vitamin b12 levels? You definitely have a vitamin or mineral deficiency, and I don’t think it’s Iron. I would definitely advise against iron supplementation, if you really think it’s iron eat more red meat. but iron supplements are extremely oxidizing and dangerous

Amazoniac

No. I don't think it's gonna help me.
Isn't vitamin C kinda irritating for gut lining? Especially ascorbic acid?
Nice Polish. Is this google translation or you know some Polish?
I think it's worth trying, no need baccheionize the practice right away, you can challenge with small amounts, and if you react badly, there's the option to neutralize it. I would favor food-based supplements (if possible). The proper dose is probably the one that tastes refreshing.

Fresh orange juice is viscous, the gel-like texture might be due to pectin, I suspect that it's protective against irritants.

Це був Google.

Last edited:
OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

I never used any iron supplementation, so I'm quite surprised by elevated iron level. But why is my cholesterol too low? Especially LDL and HDL?
Why I have salt cravings, when sodium level is good? I also kind of crave the Sun, sunning gives relief but only temporary. I've got cravings for salt, protein, sugar, sunning, buy I can't ''satiate''them. Almost every animal protein gives me nothing but smelly gases, flatulence, especially eggs, also meat and bone broth.
Sugar gives me very little energy and gases and painful flatulence, if taken in big amount( the worst is fructose, sucrose is also bad) but glucose is sort of better .
The Sun gives me nice feeling, warmth and calmness but it lasts very short.
Gonna try some potato protein.

lampofred

I But why is my cholesterol too low? Especially LDL and HDL?

So many people are having this. I have this issue too and I think it's majorly holding me back.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

I just received some potato protein( some = 25 kg :D ) It's kind of dedicated for animal feed, but it's pretty nice quality, as far as I can see. They asserted that it contains no starch or fibre, and apparently I see almost no( or completely zero) starch( I checked it using some iodine) and any fibre. So, it's pure almost pure protein.

I cooked it in some water, for 30 min and got some muddy, grainy, sort of tart, sharp, earthy, a little bit bitter tasting and smelly thing.
Which, I thought, can be eaten, so I prepared my poor taste buds for this miracle and twisted my mouth...
Mixed with some milk, sugar and salt is tolerable, but I got heartburn from it. It's sort of sitting on my stomach.
But the thing is, I got heartburn and indigestion from almost every meal or protein, especially meat or liver. I mean, every protein in the world seem to make my intestines hurt, you know, flatulence, smelly, sometimes painful gases( if I can fart) and constipation.

Why? Is it digested poorly? I'm also quite nauseous, but it happening to me everyday, so is it harmful?
I'm going to eat like 70-90 grams of it, but I'm afraid it might harm my digestive system or whatever?

I'm quite confused. Is there food in this world, which does not want do any harm to my poor digestive system?
I can't eat almost any fruits, fruit juices are a bit tricky but I manage to drink about 1 liter a day,
Liver= indigestion, heartburn or just sitting on my stomach for 2-3( or longer) hours.
Meat is not that bad, but it also creates all that stinking gases.
Sugar( talkin' bout ordinary table sugar) in moderate to high amount gives me very painful cramps, flatulence and lot of gases( which I can't ''pass'')
In low amounts is kinda OK but, as you can see, it's not :/
Milk gives me, can you guess? GAS, and gas, everything is GAS, GAS, G-A-S, cramps, and f****ng never ending flatulence.
I'm nauseous everyday, sometimes it goes away, sometimes it worsens.

I'm just sick of it, I'm completely, absolutely broken.

Of course I it's my fault that I take that bloody codeine( opiate - syrup or tablets- 100 -120 mg) 2-3 sometimes 5 times a week.
It definitely worsens my inflamation, gives me constipation, slows down digestion.
BUT it's only DAMN THING that 'allows' me to 'survive' a day in the work. It gives me better mood, at least for first 1-2 hours.
And that 'I don't give a f**k' feeling.

Sorry for my bitterness and life's pain, hopefully someone will read this.

Runenight201

I just received some potato protein( some = 25 kg :D ) It's kind of dedicated for animal feed, but it's pretty nice quality, as far as I can see. They asserted that it contains no starch or fibre, and apparently I see almost no( or completely zero) starch( I checked it using some iodine) and any fibre. So, it's pure almost pure protein.

I cooked it in some water, for 30 min and got some muddy, grainy, sort of tart, sharp, earthy, a little bit bitter tasting and smelly thing.
Which, I thought, can be eaten, so I prepared my poor taste buds for this miracle and twisted my mouth...
Mixed with some milk, sugar and salt is tolerable, but I got heartburn from it. It's sort of sitting on my stomach.
But the thing is, I got heartburn and indigestion from almost every meal or protein, especially meat or liver. I mean, every protein in the world seem to make my intestines hurt, you know, flatulence, smelly, sometimes painful gases( if I can fart) and constipation.

Why? Is it digested poorly? I'm also quite nauseous, but it happening to me everyday, so is it harmful?
I'm going to eat like 70-90 grams of it, but I'm afraid it might harm my digestive system or whatever?

I'm quite confused. Is there food in this world, which does not want do any harm to my poor digestive system?
I can't eat almost any fruits, fruit juices are a bit tricky but I manage to drink about 1 liter a day,
Liver= indigestion, heartburn or just sitting on my stomach for 2-3( or longer) hours.
Meat is not that bad, but it also creates all that stinking gases.
Sugar( talkin' bout ordinary table sugar) in moderate to high amount gives me very painful cramps, flatulence and lot of gases( which I can't ''pass'')
In low amounts is kinda OK but, as you can see, it's not :/
Milk gives me, can you guess? GAS, and gas, everything is GAS, GAS, G-A-S, cramps, and f****ng never ending flatulence.
I'm nauseous everyday, sometimes it goes away, sometimes it worsens.

I'm just sick of it, I'm completely, absolutely broken.

Of course I it's my fault that I take that bloody codeine( opiate - syrup or tablets- 100 -120 mg) 2-3 sometimes 5 times a week.
It definitely worsens my inflamation, gives me constipation, slows down digestion.
BUT it's only DAMN THING that 'allows' me to 'survive' a day in the work. It gives me better mood, at least for first 1-2 hours.
And that 'I don't give a f**k' feeling.

Sorry for my bitterness and life's pain, hopefully someone will read this.

Have you tried soups? Lots of different combinations to try. Meat soups, potato soups, lentil soups, etc.... but I find that the salty broth helps tremendously with digestion.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Have you tried soups? Lots of different combinations to try. Meat soups, potato soups, lentil soups, etc.... but I find that the salty broth helps tremendously with digestion.

Yes, I tried but with poor results.
I mean, too much water gives me unquenchable thirst, even when salted and it seems even bone broth doesn't digest well, creating those not funny gases.

But almost everything is hard to digest for me, the worst( order from worst to best tolerated) are probably eggs, gelatin, then liver( some heartburn and full stomach feeling) unfortunetely also bone broth and meat, cow stomachs, then cheese, milk :( and so forth.
Starch is quite unpleasant gives me full stomach feeling.

So I'm gonna eat some potato protein, maybe low acidic juice( apple, orange is tricky) with baking soda, some long cooked tripe or a bit of chickem feet broth. No dairy. No fruits. Vegetables are horrible ;| this will be quite minimalistic approach, but it might help me. I hope

milkboi

Yes, I tried but with poor results.
I mean, too much water gives me unquenchable thirst, even when salted and it seems even bone broth doesn't digest well, creating those not funny gases.

But almost everything is hard to digest for me, the worst( order from worst to best tolerated) are probably eggs, gelatin, then liver( some heartburn and full stomach feeling) unfortunetely also bone broth and meat, cow stomachs, then cheese, milk :( and so forth.
Starch is quite unpleasant gives me full stomach feeling.

So I'm gonna eat some potato protein, maybe low acidic juice( apple, orange is tricky) with baking soda, some long cooked tripe or a bit of chickem feet broth. No dairy. No fruits. Vegetables are horrible ;| this will be quite minimalistic approach, but it might help me. I hope
Good luck

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals