It's black on white: real Covid vaccines efficacy only around 1%

Bogdar

That is true. It's not written at all.

But where is it written that it's not about people with no infection either?

The test populations are two similar populations, one given the vaccine, and the other not given a vaccine.

Nothing can be said about whether the populations in question are infected or not as a whole. But it is safe to say the populations are not all uninfected, and also safe to say the they are not all infected.

But it is also probable that all of them are infected, and improbable that all of them are uninfected.

I take the position that the two populations are all infected. The subjects are merely in varying degrees of expressing the symptoms of infections, ranging from asymptomatic to mild expressions, of which only those showing mild symptoms are picked out in the study.
Well as I said, it does not make sense to talk about a RRR and a ARR if it is about infected people. So that's not explicitly written but it is implicit
Furthermore, you don't take an infected population and then vaccinate them to test the vaccine? You take 2 un-infected groups, vaccinate and not vaccinate and see the evolution

yerrag

Well as I said, it does not make sense to talk about a RRR and a ARR if it is about infected people. So that's not explicitly written but it is implicit
Furthermore, you don't take an infected population and then vaccinate them to test the vaccine? You take 2 un-infected groups, vaccinate and not vaccinate and see the evolution

Who's talking about vaccination in the real sense of it? Is anyone becoming immune?

dadavid

I don't feel those vaccines are safe or intend to take them.
Saying that , however , I follow the news from Israel where most of the adult population is vaccinated by pfizer.
Before the vaccine operation they were quite hit by the virus - thousands of cases/day (small country). People don't like using masks or keep distance.
They have 40-100 new cases/day now and the economy is fully open. They closed all corona wards in the hospitals. It's the vaccine.
As much as I hate saying that - it works.

Rick K

Saying that , however , I follow the news from Israel where most of the adult population is vaccinated by pfizer.
Before the vaccine operation they were quite hit by the virus - thousands of cases/day (small country). People don't like using masks or keep distance.
They have 40-100 new cases/day now and the economy is fully open. They closed all corona wards in the hospitals. It's the vaccine.
Where is your proof that it works. There is a global narrative at work here and of course we will be told this: Take the vaccine and we can get back to normal. We have heard about hospitals overflowing here and seen video evidence that it's not true. Every day we hear about "new" cases. So someone tests positive for antibodies but are not sick is a new case? All of this is bunk. It's just mass manipulation. There has NEVER been an effective vaccine against corona or rhino viruses but suddenly now?

Ben.

How?

Can we rule out that after this long long year people didn't just build immunity towards it in a more natural way?
Can we rule out that people not being imprisoned and severly compromised in their daily/social life may aswell contribute to immunity/health?
Do they test as much as before?
Did you come to that conclusion due to the reported numbers which are very hard to interprete correctly?
Where thoose numbers representative in the sense of sick people or people administered to the hospital or just positive tests?

"It works" seems to come from a wishful place. Idk ...

Last edited:

Giraffe

There's was a huge wave of excess mortality in Israel after the vaccination started. I had posted a graph here.

dadavid

i'm assuming that it is the vaccine.
They had tons of corona. Nothing helped and it was getting worse.
They vaccinated the population.
After a while corona started to diminish.
I don't know how.

Perry Staltic

i'm assuming that it is the vaccine.
They had tons of corona. Nothing helped and it was getting worse.
They vaccinated the population.
I don't know how.

Probably had something to do with Farr's Law and the seasonality of coronaviruses.

dadavid

"Did you come to that conclusion due to the reported numbers which are very hard to interprete correctly?
Where thoose numbers representative in the sense of sick people or people administered to the hospital or just positive tests?"

The other day I heard on the news they closed the last one of the corona ER.
Not enough sick people to justify keeping them open.

Ben.

"Did you come to that conclusion due to the reported numbers which are very hard to interprete correctly?
Where thoose numbers representative in the sense of sick people or people administered to the hospital or just positive tests?"

The other day I heard on the news they closed the last one of the corona ER.
Not enough sick people to justify keeping them open.

If the goverment where i live would stop all the lockdown shinanigans it would be like before corona too without needing any vaccines.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Help me get a handle on what you mean by the bolded above.

Branch of medicine specializing in treating infections diseases. Malaria, various diseases carried by animals and capable of infecting humans, bacterial infections, intestinal parasites, etc. Mostly practiced as a separate specialty in third-world countries, and wrapped up under ER and internal medicine in the Western world. Virology has been spun-off as a highly profitable, mostly fraudulent, branch of infectious disease medicine in Western countries with a focus on vaccines. You'd be hard pressed to find a "virologist" in say sub-Saharan African country.

Austin Resch

1619393235533.png
1619393240741.png

I am curious to explore the information that you have been exposed to that has persuaded you to think the experimental gene therapy has any significant value, that its trials are meaningful, and that there are no medium-long term risks?

In terms of whether or not the experimental gene therapy has any practical value, i am more inclined to think this is an illogical position given the survival rate for the large majority of the population is higher than 99.9%, without any intervention (draconian lockdown, masking, etc.)? With the amount of money spent on hundreds of millions of PCR tests, on rushed vaccine/gene therapy development, a completely safe and effective prophylactic treatment could have been afforded for each individual that is actually at risk, probably 10 times over. Now that the vaccine/gene therapy is proving to be even less effective than originally marketed by the "trials", they are now promoting the idea of multiple boosters, as new variants will continue to emerge, as they always do. It is a great business model to have something work so great that you need multiple injections, and that it works so well you will need a whole separate product injected in the future whenever another novel pathogen is being propagandized, instead of facilitating an immune system competent to interact with such "pathogens". It is by far the most expensive endeavor, and the significant costs associated with it (and the economic impacts of lockdowns) do not seem remotely justifiable when better outcomes can be achieved by inexpensive, lower risk, better studied options.

I am also interested to hear your thoughts on the companies performing these trials have in the past been found guilty of bribing physicians and falsifying data (criminal charges over 1billion $), do you believe they have changed a new leaf and are not operating in a completely benevolent and ultraistic way?

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
There is a German MD who has worked as radiologist in hospital for years. He says that the body heals itself. In his opinion it's not even a question of placebo (as in the patients believe that the treatment is working), it's just takes a little time to heal, that's all.

The French philosopher Voltaire was fond of often telling people that “The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.” It looks like we have regressed quite a bit since then and are now actively making people sick instead of helping them (with a few exceptions I mentioned such as ER and infections).

dadavid

I don't know how.

I was there just before they started vaccination.
It was tough.
They did almost nothing about it.
Then they vaccinated.
A first they still had lots of people getting sick every day and I was sure pfizer were totally lying about the vaccine testing like expected from the opioids barons.
But after a few weeks it change the course. From uphill to downhill.
My sister tells me I need to come and see for myself. Everything open people happy , coffee shops gyms and all.
Then I read the news they closed all of the corona ERs.
Then I said to myself , this vaccine probably works.
Tell you what:
pfizer they know how to make a shot against the flu they do this for lots of years.
But what about the safety element of them. mRNA? pfizer says it's okay?