It's About Time

Terma

Yeah I figure. I can only tell you I had a hard time managing keeping 12 bulk aminos fresh (stupid things like I can't find a good container) so I would probably buy it.

All I can suggest more is for the profiles (or at least most of them) to be mostly non-overlapping in their high aminos, so that users could also mix and match them together, without spikes in any single amino. That could get difficult but it would be nice if it happened to work out.

OP
Kang

Kang

Thank you Terma. One thing we noticed and it may not apply to you but when we did our testing with bulk aminos, micro scales and mini measuring spoons we had good results but when we switched to capsules measured automatically by a machine we got a massive improvement in results. I think there is something going on with the ratio at least for the bulk of our clients that have commented. So much so that those of us that have bulk powders left for the formula no longer use them, the effect isnt as good. That said everyone is different and is likely starting at a different place with different needs and context.

teds

Forum Supporter
@Kang has there been anyone test this product fasting? I know it's not peaty.. anyone fess up with their results? I wonder if it would cause blood sugar to spike? Curous if you've heard from anyone. thanks

Pilates

@Kang has there been anyone test this product fasting? I know it's not peaty.. anyone fess up with their results? I wonder if it would cause blood sugar to spike? Curous if you've heard from anyone. thanks
I do 60 hour fasts, and when I started adding the Impower BCAA’s, I had way less cramping when working out and felt better all around. I didn’t feel as depleted throughout the day. I take between 10-18 capsules on the fasting days along with drinkable Ketones.