ITPP

Johhnyb

Anyone had any experience with Mayo-inositol trispyrophophate?

my understanding is that it functions to help oxygenate cells?

Yucca

Not exactly, it helps just to better use oxygen. It’s a kind of anti hypoxic drug (works in some ways like mexidol, which can be easily found in Russian online pharmacies).
I tried once with ITPP powder, sublingually, at about 300mg 2x/week for 5-6 weeks. It does help with endurance, but no miracle drug. Absorption would be better if injected subcutaneously, but I didn’t find pre made vials, so I tried the oral route.

koreus

Reduces binding affinity of oxygen to hemoglobin which increases oxygen availability to tissues reducing damage from hypoxia and increasing exercise performance. Effects last until hemoglobin are regenerated so a few weeks but I don't remember exactly how long.

Very hard to get a hold of right now (close to impossible) because coronavirus causes hypoxia so some smart people stockpiled all of it. You have to order it direct from a Chinese manufacturer.

OP
J

Johhnyb

It sounds like a very interesting compound. I really want to know more about it’s mechanism of action before I think about trying though.
Does anyone have any good links to studies etc?
I vaguely remember reading that it’s used frequently in horses?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals