Itchy Skin After Shower Even With Shower Filter

biggirlkisss

itchy skin after shower even with shower filter I barely in the shower it is not dry but itches and can itch to the point of driving me nuts. I am not sure what i didn't do other then tanning beds be back there in oct though. Ideas?

ShotTrue

itchy skin after shower even with shower filter I barely in the shower it is not dry but itches and can itch to the point of driving me nuts. I am not sure what i didn't do other then tanning beds be back there in oct though. Ideas?
which filter?
If it's that bad hard to think its just chlorine but could be an allergic reaction to something

Lejeboca

Seconding @André Luiz , I'd also say that it is due to stress. I had same symptoms, after the shower and in dry conditions (low humidity air).
Vitamin K topically helped me to alleviate the symptoms and eventually cure when stress and dry air conditions were gone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals