Itchy eczema within hours of dairy

Cara

Hi fellow Ray Peaties,

Raw cow/goat milk/paturized yogurt/cheese- within few hours my entire face and top of hands gets super itchy and red.
I experience this reaction with white potatoes as well but on my stomach. Eggs from chicken/duck raw & cooked leave me with pain in my gut that’s usually cured with 6 charcoal pills. Sadly, the glorious coffee gives me a gastritis feeling a day later..

Anyone have any tips for healing? Seems like a histamine situation or fungus.. I’m just guessing for now and go down rabbit holes.. Thanks all :)

Elize

See attached information on Histamine

Attachments

• NCCN Guidelines Version 2.2019 - Systemic Mastocytosis.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 57

Elize

Food list

Attachments

• 21_FoodList_EN_alphabetic_withCateg (1)(1) (1) (1).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
Hi fellow Ray Peaties,

Raw cow/goat milk/paturized yogurt/cheese- within few hours my entire face and top of hands gets super itchy and red.
I experience this reaction with white potatoes as well but on my stomach. Eggs from chicken/duck raw & cooked leave me with pain in my gut that’s usually cured with 6 charcoal pills. Sadly, the glorious coffee gives me a gastritis feeling a day later..

Anyone have any tips for healing? Seems like a histamine situation or fungus.. I’m just guessing for now and go down rabbit holes.. Thanks all :)
Hey brother.

I have crohn's disease and basically for the last 10 years I had bloody stools and diarrhea after milk.

I get my calprotectin and CRP down to almost 0 (Which has never happened to me in my life - Even when I didn't had crohn's I always had some levels of CRP) with mostly fruit based diet for 6 months (To be specific "Medical Medium protocol").
I'm not suggesting you should go MM protocol - because I am not on it anymore, but fruit based approach might help to lower endotoxins and fix some gut disbalance as it did for me.

After MM I started Ray Peat and once I started drinking dairy I had some kind of rumbling feeling in my small intestine (near the appendix) which happened for maybe 2-3 days. Some strange feelings persisted for like 10-15 days.

Now, It's 3 months into Ray Peat and I am drinking 1,5l of low fat (0.5 fat) milk a day [with lots of honey/sugar] + cheese and have no problems. Only thing that is maybe not adequate yet is that it does make my stool hard and difficult to go to the bathroom (especially if I have no fibers for a few days).

But let me tell you - The fact that I can drink milk is science fiction for me and everyone around me. I always thought that it was milk that gave me crohn's and IBS and every intestinal problem under the sun. There is no words to explain how weird it feels to drink milk and not have ANY digestive discomfort.

Now let's talk about eczema.
With discomfort and pain and bloody stools - eczema on my face and chest were inevitable part of eating starches/dairy for me. Even just month ago I would get some hardening of the scalp after I drank milk and itchy feeling on my chest which would turned to flaky redness.

Until I bought Thorne VIT K + D.

After I applied that to my skin (Stomach, belly button, intestines - from 10-50 drops a day) I am eczema free for 1 month now.
Again, this is even greater science fiction than dairy and no intestinal issues.
A while ago I've listened to Georgie saying that VIT K and D helps with calcium homeostasis and its absorption and what not.

And I can tell you I've never been so sure that that's the case for eczema. Some calcium/intestinal disbalance.

Now I am eczema free for 1 month and milk tolerant for 3 months.

I am still in awe talking about it.

Good luck brother.

DrJ

Have you tried taking histidine? It is a precursor to histimine but also high circulating histidine lowers histamine. Histidine is used to successfully treat eczema (eg read amazon reviews for histidine powder).

OP
C

Cara

Hi DrJ, I haven't tried histidine...only Aspirin or cannabis suppository to relieve itching and redness, thank you for the tip! :) I'll try anything at this point to stop this itching that comes and goes.

OP
C

Cara

Hey brother.

I have crohn's disease and basically for the last 10 years I had bloody stools and diarrhea after milk.

I get my calprotectin and CRP down to almost 0 (Which has never happened to me in my life - Even when I didn't had crohn's I always had some levels of CRP) with mostly fruit based diet for 6 months (To be specific "Medical Medium protocol").
I'm not suggesting you should go MM protocol - because I am not on it anymore, but fruit based approach might help to lower endotoxins and fix some gut disbalance as it did for me.

After MM I started Ray Peat and once I started drinking dairy I had some kind of rumbling feeling in my small intestine (near the appendix) which happened for maybe 2-3 days. Some strange feelings persisted for like 10-15 days.

Now, It's 3 months into Ray Peat and I am drinking 1,5l of low fat (0.5 fat) milk a day [with lots of honey/sugar] + cheese and have no problems. Only thing that is maybe not adequate yet is that it does make my stool hard and difficult to go to the bathroom (especially if I have no fibers for a few days).

But let me tell you - The fact that I can drink milk is science fiction for me and everyone around me. I always thought that it was milk that gave me crohn's and IBS and every intestinal problem under the sun. There is no words to explain how weird it feels to drink milk and not have ANY digestive discomfort.

With discomfort and pain and bloody stools - eczema on my face and chest were inevitable part of eating starches/dairy for me. Even just month ago I would get some hardening of the scalp after I drank milk and itchy feeling on my chest which would turned to flaky redness.

After I applied that to my skin (Stomach, belly button, intestines - from 10-50 drops a day) I am eczema free for 1 month now.
Again, this is even greater science fiction than dairy and no intestinal issues.
A while ago I've listened to Georgie saying that VIT K and D helps with calcium homeostasis and its absorption and what not.

And I can tell you I've never been so sure that that's the case for eczema. Some calcium/intestinal disbalance.

Good luck brother.
Wow! I'd like to thank you for taking the time to open up your story and trials! I am so happy to hear that you have found some relief!
I do recognize that bloated feeling near appendix, I have had mine removed. Fruit seems to be the easiest to digest + energizing. Did you take any supplements (beef liver, collagen etc.) while on MMP? I am interested in following to heal. I am excited to hear you are drinking low fat milk and cheese without problems! These are my goals! Thank you for your help, it means a lot!

OP
C

Cara

Hey brother.

Good luck brother.
I will try Thorne Vitamin K + D drops. That is amazing news for your eczema healing!

Wow! I'd like to thank you for taking the time to open up your story and trials! I am so happy to hear that you have found some relief!
I do recognize that bloated feeling near appendix, I have had mine removed. Fruit seems to be the easiest to digest + energizing. Did you take any supplements (beef liver, collagen etc.) while on MMP? I am interested in following to heal. I am excited to hear you are drinking low fat milk and cheese without problems! These are my goals! Thank you for your help, it means a lot!
I took some zinc and L-lysine but I know they did nothing.

Medical medium's "Heavy metal detox smoothie" + celery juice every day for 6 months + no fat until afternoon/evening (Which I still do since I found that to be the best for me) were the most crucial things but I'm positive you can achieve same result with not being very strict as I was. In a sense that you don't have to do it every day as I did. Just focus on the fruits until dinner for a few months and focus on "only fruits" some days.

If I would do it again I would also implement mushroom and carrot salat with coconut oil now that I found Ray.

Don't use to much fat. Focus on sugars and some cooked vegetables or even celery juice. It seem to have cleared some things down there :)

As far as the eczema I still can't quite believe it. I'm positive it will help you. Just be persistent. Put it every day 2-3x a day topically to keep the serum level high. :)

In the beginning I found often to be out of breath and more anxious but that's because VIT K increases your CO2 in blood making you out of breath and a bit more anxious so just stick trough it.

You might have no side effects but those were mine :)

All the best :)

OP
C

Cara

Wow! Thank you for the help, it means a lot!

I am supplementing with Just Thrive spore probiotics + magnesium + cascara + beef liver. I have never done mostly fruit before (coming from a paleo/carnivore/IF of 3 years) but within a few days of following mostly fruit/mangoes,cooked apples pears, about 4 raw carrots a day, some in shredded form w. coconut oil + salt + ACV :)
I am already noticing a difference in my skin and digestion (WAY less gas) I do find myself getting super hungry in the evening and crave protein.

I have been sipping bone broth and adding collagen to my OJ with tons of salt and that seems to keep me full. I have read that combining protein with carb is best for blood sugar? My eczema is clearing up as well (I believe Shilajit caused this volcanic reaction)

Lots of curiosity since I am just very new to this and excited :) Thanks again for your time and guidance!

OP
C

Cara

Have you tried taking histidine? It is a precursor to histimine but also high circulating histidine lowers histamine. Histidine is used to successfully treat eczema (eg read amazon reviews for histidine powder).
I received my Histidine and excited to see how it works! Appreciate the tip!

metamorph

Hey brother.

Good luck brother.
Hey! Has the breakthrough continued? I just got Thorne's K & D and have severe eczema/TSW. I'm considering applying it to the stomach and hope it helps. What's the MM protocol? Thanks.

Hey! Has the breakthrough continued? I just got Thorne's K & D and have severe eczema/TSW. I'm considering applying it to the stomach and hope it helps. What's the MM protocol? Thanks.
Hey. The breakthrough continued for more than a year until I started supplementing other things.

I supplemented VIT D3 without K2 and got the eczema and flaky skin on my face, extremely dry scalp, with some other weird calcification/fibrosis symptoms in my body.
After that I started supplementing: K2, VIT E, Protgesteron - in order to mitigate the damage caused by D3.

Funnily I caused more calcification and fibrosis problems by doing that and also some weird heart and kidney problems. I'm basically worse than I ever was.

My face was a mess for like a 6 months after doing that but now is getting to where it were for some reason. The only specific thing that I did was washing my face with magnesium bicarbonate (which I make myself) few times a day.
Which could indicate that eczema could maybe be some kind of magnesium deficiency.

Good luck brother and try not to be hard core as I am.

metamorph

Hey. The breakthrough continued for more than a year until I started supplementing other things.

I supplemented VIT D3 without K2 and got the eczema and flaky skin on my face, extremely dry scalp, with some other weird calcification/fibrosis symptoms in my body.
After that I started supplementing: K2, VIT E, Protgesteron - in order to mitigate the damage caused by D3.

Funnily I caused more calcification and fibrosis problems by doing that and also some weird heart and kidney problems. I'm basically worse than I ever was.

My face was a mess for like a 6 months after doing that but now is getting to where it were for some reason. The only specific thing that I did was washing my face with magnesium bicarbonate (which I make myself) few times a day.
Which could indicate that eczema could maybe be some kind of magnesium deficiency.

Good luck brother and try not to be hard core as I am.
Hey! Thanks for the update. What would you recommend after your experimentations?

Hey! Thanks for the update. What would you recommend after your experimentations?
Find ways to keep your bowels moving often, don't eat irritating foods and make mag bicarbonate (from store-bought mineral water) and wash your face with it several times a day.

Kray

Hey brother.

Good luck brother.
@UG Krishnamurti

Just saw your latest post, and I'm sorry you relapsed. Are you continuing with your Mag Bicarb routine, and is it helping to keep you regular as well, or do you supplement other things to help in that regard?

Last edited:

Kray

@metamorph

How is your eczema doing? Any helps you can share with someone else who is suffering from it? Thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom