Itchy bumps on legs with dry, pure white tops. Came out after taking Magnesium.

HeyThere

I've had bumps that always stay but grow for 35 years now, but this is something relatively new in the past 5 years or so.

It happened this time after taking Magnesium.. You can see how incredibly white the top is, but it's not pus, it's flaky dry.

Any ideas? Doctors are useless so far. All they saw in a biopsy of one of the bumps is "inflammation". Yes, I assume it has to do with food reactions and such, but specifically what is this reaction to cause this breakout of more bumps then the reaction of the dry, white part.

Any help is so appreciated.

Zoomed in, geez sorry for the huge pics (and gross dry legs AND not freshly shaven, yikes). BTW, shaving gets rid of the white each time as it's mostly topical as if the skin purged something out. The 1st pic is totally zoomed in as it's approx 2mm across.

I itch all the time off and on, but this specific insane itching with white only happens maybe 5x times a year. my skin is super dry from using really hot shower water on my skin for decades to burn out the itch. I know, bad, but this is not causing the white tops, it's definitely from ingesting the Magnesium, and at other times from Grapefruit Seed Extract or other things.

leg white bumps 2.jpg

leg white bumps 1.jpg

I've had bumps that always stay but grow for 35 years now, but this is something relatively new in the past 5 years or so.

It happened this time after taking Magnesium.. You can see how incredibly white the top is, but it's not pus, it's flaky dry.

Any ideas? Doctors are useless so far. All they saw in a biopsy of one of the bumps is "inflammation". Yes, I assume it has to do with food reactions and such, but specifically what is this reaction to cause this breakout of more bumps then the reaction of the dry, white part.

Any help is so appreciated.

Zoomed in, geez sorry for the huge pics (and gross dry legs AND not freshly shaven, yikes). BTW, shaving gets rid of the white each time as it's mostly topical as if the skin purged something out. The 1st pic is totally zoomed in as it's approx 2mm across.

I itch all the time off and on, but this specific insane itching with white only happens maybe 5x times a year. my skin is super dry from using really hot shower water on my skin for decades to burn out the itch. I know, bad, but this is not causing the white tops, it's definitely from ingesting the Magnesium, and at other times from Grapefruit Seed Extract or other things.

View attachment 40047
View attachment 40046
Holy cow!

See if maybe any of these can be a possibility….

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals