Itchy anus

E

eat my peat

recently I've been pooping and wiping but have the itchiest bum after. at times its unbearable. it seems to take multiple toilet paper pieces to wipe but even still it doesn't fully wipe. have started taking digestive enzymes but could this also be due to lack of bile? after all I have super pale poops. diet-wise: I peat with lots of milk, sugar, fruit, carrot salad, mushrooms and gelatin. any help/advice would be appreciated.

Inaut

Sounds like yeast and /hemmorhoids/anal fissures...

OP
E

eat my peat

Only itches after I poop and when the poop is less formed/softer leading to more wiping. Not sure if itching is the right word. I don’t have the urge to ‘itch’ my bum. It’s more of an uncomfortable sensation that urges me to go wipe again as my thought is that if I wipe again, the itch will go away and it just makes it worse. I’m starting to think I could potentially be ‘over wiping’

Eberhardt

Only itches after I poop and when the poop is less formed/softer leading to more wiping. Not sure if itching is the right word. I don’t have the urge to ‘itch’ my bum. It’s more of an uncomfortable sensation that urges me to go wipe again as my thought is that if I wipe again, the itch will go away and it just makes it worse. I’m starting to think I could potentially be ‘over wiping’
might also be about the acidity of the feces. Maybe try using a bidet if you can?? might help anyways

Fairykiller

Still sounds like parasites, my daughter complained about similar issues when she had worms. My paediatrician gave me a simple advice though weird. In the Morning when you wake up take clear adhesive and stick it around your anus. Press it down firmly. Then remove and hold agains the light. You should be able to see lots of tiny dots (the eggs) if you have worms.

At best it’s a super cheap way of ruling out parasites.

schultz

Still sounds like parasites, my daughter complained about similar issues when she had worms. My paediatrician gave me a simple advice though weird. In the Morning when you wake up take clear adhesive and stick it around your anus. Press it down firmly. Then remove and hold agains the light. You should be able to see lots of tiny dots (the eggs) if you have worms.

At best it’s a super cheap way of ruling out parasites.

Pinworms tend to make you itchy at night though I think. I wouldn't be certain it's worms.

That's interesting about the tape and the eggs. Hopefully none of my kids get worms, but they do play with the goats sometimes so I guess it's possible. Although you probably get it more from other children.

Fairykiller

Su
Pinworms tend to make you itchy at night though I think. I wouldn't be certain it's worms.

That's interesting about the tape and the eggs. Hopefully none of my kids get worms, but they do play with the goats sometimes so I guess it's possible. Although you probably get it more from other children.
Supposedly they make you itch at Night/in the Morning because they come out at night to lay eggs. That wasn’t true for my daughter though who only complained about it after she pooped. That’s why I mention it as a possibility. I did see the worms in her poop so I know for sure she had them.

She plays in the dirt a lot and sometimes eats fruit she finds in the woods without washing them first. That could be a source, too.

schultz

Supposedly they make you itch at Night/in the Morning because they come out at night to lay eggs. That wasn’t true for my daughter though who only complained about it after she pooped. That’s why I mention it as a possibility. I did see the worms in her poop so I know for sure she had them.

Oh that's weird. So it is possible then.

She plays in the dirt a lot and sometimes eats fruit she finds in the woods without washing them first. That could be a source, too.

Haha, yep kids do all kinds of funny things like that. I literally just came inside from cleaning out an old shed with my 5 year old son. He didn't seem to mind touching mouse nests and other dirty things with his hands before I could stop him. He's a good worker though. Just gets right in there and starts organizing.

PeatBull

I have this at night since long time, dont think its worms, would have noticed by now. I had them when i was child and u can see them. Maybe dermatitis? I have this on my chest, im trying with vitaminA. Chest looks better, anus still itchy. Ah, and have the need to pour hot water there when I shower....any safe way to kill worms if its the case?

Smitty

Dylan, your situation nearly mirrors mine. I have a hemorrhoid and multiple fissures that I’ve been trying to heal for months. I have tried Diltiazem cream amongst others with relief subsiding shortly after discontinuing the prescriptions. Right now I apply coconut oil and I’ve heard good about Manuka honey.

I also have pale, softer stools which seem to only occur with milk, even just 2-3 glasses a day with no complementary digestive symptoms. I’m puzzled and looking for any advice.

L

LauriePartridge

My experience with itchiness is due to low stomach acid; pale stools due to low dietary iron.

Been dealing with this for around 4 years, I've had to regularly start washing down there after going to the toilet.

It's not as bad as it used to be but I don't know what causes it. Maybe I should send my stool in for parasite analysis.

I often have 'pebble-poop' but the itchiness is worst when you can't wipe properly due to the creamy consistency.

Sorry if this is gross, but you should expect such when entering a thread called 'Itchy anus' :D

DannyIrons™

It's most likely a food intolerance or allergy. Do you eat much meat? I know gelatin is said to be great for digesiton, but a lot have people have issues with it.

Oleg

Wiping is never going to get it clean. I remember in my not bidet times my anus would get irritated and itchy sometimes. Try washing your anus after pooping. I would never go back to just wiping since I converted.

peter88

It seems like any form of gut irritation, usually from supplements, can cause this for me. After a week of Cynoplus I had terrible itching that just wouldn’t go away.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
About pale stool. This happens to me sometimes if I have to much dairy, but I have no itching or other disturbances. If your stool floats then its probably lack of bile and you have a lot of fat in stool as an effect so it floats.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals