Italian Courts Rule Vaccines Cause Autism

jaa

Weren't these the same courts that tried to convict scientists for not predicting earthquakes? I don't think this case means much in terms of proving a autism-vaccine link. It appears those courts have also ruled in favour of a family in a similar case in the past based on fraudulent papers.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywillin ... cine-link/

A certain number of children will develop health conditions in early life. And a lot of children get vaccinated. It is very easy for people to want to connect the dots between the vaccine and the health condition, even if it doesn't exist.

burtlancast

jaa said:
It appears those courts have also ruled in favour of a family in a similar case in the past based on fraudulent papers.

Are these fraudsters you're talking about part of the staff at GlaxoSmithKline, by any chance ? :liar

Presiding Judge Nicola Di Leo considered another piece of damning evidence: a 1271-page confidential GlaxoSmithKline report (now available on the Internet). This industry document provided ample evidence of adverse events from the vaccine, including five known cases of autism resulting from the vaccine’s administration during its clinical trials (see table at page 626, excerpt below).
table-at-page-626.jpg

You know there was one scientist who measured abnormal (according to his theory) radon levels and was running around warning people the day before the earthquake. He has been under investigation for "causing alarm". Of course he doesn't seem so crazy nowadays. Please consider that.

jaa

burtlancast said:
jaa said:
It appears those courts have also ruled in favour of a family in a similar case in the past based on fraudulent papers.

Are these fraudsters you're talking about part of the staff at GlaxoSmithKline, by any chance ? :liar

Presiding Judge Nicola Di Leo considered another piece of damning evidence: a 1271-page confidential GlaxoSmithKline report (now available on the Internet). This industry document provided ample evidence of adverse events from the vaccine, including five known cases of autism resulting from the vaccine’s administration during its clinical trials (see table at page 626, excerpt below).
table-at-page-626.jpg

"APPENDIX 4E : Cumulative tabulation of all unlisted events
from serious unlisted spontaneous reports and all serious
unlisted reactions from clinical trial cases reported since launch"

To me it sounds like they are reporting all events. So give child vaccine, and report on all negative health events. This does not mean that the vaccines caused the events. If I'm interpreting it wrong, please let me know.

burtlancast

jaa said:
To me it sounds like they are reporting all events. So give child vaccine, and report on all negative health events.

They report on ALL events, positive or negative.
Would you rather have them report only the positive ones (=fraud) ?

jaa said:
This does not mean that the vaccines caused the events. If I'm interpreting it wrong, please let me know.

Actually, the court decision ruled it does, indeed, in the case of this infant. I believe their interpretation supersedes yours.
If I'm interpreting it wrong, please let me know.

Based on expert medical testimony, the court concluded that the child more likely than not suffered autism and brain damage because of the neurotoxic mercury, aluminum and his particular susceptibility from a genetic mutation. The Court also noted that Infanrix Hexa contained thimerosal, now banned in Italy because of its neurotoxicity, “in concentrations greatly exceeding the maximum recommended levels for infants weighing only a few kilograms.”

The court decision was based on medical expert testimony, as well as on the mercury dosage irregularities.
Lastly, combining mercury with aluminium in the same vaccine is criminal, as it synergizes their mutual toxicities.

jaa

They report on ALL events, positive or negative.
Would you rather have them report only the positive ones (=fraud) ?

My bad. I worded that poorly.

Actually, the court decision ruled it does, indeed, in the case of this infant. I believe their interpretation supersedes yours.
If I'm interpreting it wrong, please let me know.

The Italian courts have a bad track record with science. So while their interpretation supersedes mine, it does not supersede the general scientific consensus.

The court decision was based on medical expert testimony, as well as on the mercury dosage irregularities.
Lastly, combining mercury with aluminium in the same vaccine is criminal, as it synergizes their mutual toxicities.

This seems much more reasonable. If this case is based on illegal mixing, then that's one thing. That's far from the general claim that vaccines cause autism.

But the bad track record is just as much an opinion as is the autism-vaccine link, is it not? You'd have to establish that it is in fact the general scientific consensus, and then establish that there is a consensus regarding what you have established...

Anyway rulings are not binding precedents in civil law. The judge isn't god although this is probably a good thing given what Italians have to work with.

burtlancast

jaa said:
The Italian courts have a bad track record with science. So while their interpretation supersedes mine, it does not supersede the general scientific consensus.

The general scientific consensus is precisely shaped by court decisions like this one.
The national vaccine injury compensation programs that exist in a number of countries wouldn't have seen the day without these court decisions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_court

http://www.nvic.org/injury-compensation.aspx
NVIC's co-founders worked with Congress on the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, which acknowledged that vaccine injuries and deaths are real and that the vaccine injured and their families should be financially supported and that vaccine safety protections were needed in the mass vaccination system.

jaa

burtlancast said:
jaa said:

The general scientific consensus is precisely shaped by court decisions like this one.
The national vaccine injury compensation programs that exist in a number of countries wouldn't have seen the day without these court decisions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_court

NVIC's co-founders worked with Congress on the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, which acknowledged that vaccine injuries and deaths are real and that the vaccine injured and their families should be financially supported and that vaccine safety protections were needed in the mass vaccination system.

The general scientific consensus is shaped by how the majority of experts in a given field interpret data. A courts decision carries little weight, unless there is some evidence presented at court that causes a majority of experts to change their stance. If you think the general scientific consensus is that vaccines cause autism, then there is no point in continuing this discussion. A google search shows otherwise.

But the bad track record is just as much an opinion as is the autism-vaccine link, is it not? You'd have to establish that it is in fact the general scientific consensus, and then establish that there is a consensus regarding what you have established...

Yeah the bad track record is an opinion based on limited cases like the one that thought scientists should be held accountable for not predicting earthquakes. I shouldn't have used it to support my case and it isn't necessary anyway.

burtlancast

jaa said:
The general scientific consensus is shaped by how the majority of experts in a given field interpret data.

I wonder how this "general scientific consensus" of yours adresses the 5 cases of autism reported in
GlaxoSmithKline's 1271-page confidential report ?

:nocomment

jaa

That report does not prove causation. It simply documents that 5 children developed autism after they were vaccinated.

burtlancast

ok

My friend if you still live grounded in the general consensuses then you will probably not accomplish much in this website :mrgreen:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom