It Is IMPOSSIBLE To Distinguish Artificial (false) Honey From Natural One

My lips, mouth and throat start to tingle and burn, the roof of my mouth blisters and bleeds, my heart starts to palpitate, I get shortness of breath and start breaking out in hives all over my body and within 5 minutes, I’m in the bathroom with diarrhea. I even react to banana chips. The only honey I’m currently having is the acacia. And nope, no orange juice. I haven’t had it in a long time.

At first, I suspected histamine intolerance but I tolerate high histamine foods like raw milk, aged cheese, bone broth, shellfish and chocolate very well and the tingling, burning, blistering and bleeding happen within minutes of the food touching my mouth so I thought it may be an oral allergy instead. Did you experience similar symptoms when you had histamine intolerance?

I only had instant burning feeling topically when lanocane or tea tree touched my skin. That only happened though when my histamines load was high already. Even a bite of my homemade banana bread with walnuts gave me angioedema once, with me waking up with my lips and lower face blown up to twice my normal size and my tongue swollen out of my mouth. I always ate that bread, but my histamine load would not tolerate "everyone thin mint" ifvyou know what I mean (Monty Python :) If you ate low histamine foods for awhile I wonder if you could tolerate those no-no foods better?

Jennifer

I only had instant burning feeling topically when lanocane or tea tree touched my skin. That only happened though when my histamines load was high already. Even a bite of my homemade banana bread with walnuts gave me angioedema once, with me waking up with my lips and lower face blown up to twice my normal size and my tongue swollen out of my mouth. I always ate that bread, but my histamine load would not tolerate "everyone thin mint" ifvyou know what I mean (Monty Python :) If you ate low histamine foods for awhile I wonder if you could tolerate those no-no foods better?

Oh, wow! I gotcha. How long before you overcame the intolerance? I ate low histamine for over a year but the allergic reactions persisted. I didn’t grow up consuming the majority of the foods I’m reacting to, only when I went vegan in my mid twenties, and that’s when I first started experiencing the allergic reactions. If I eat like I did as a child, mainly dairy, eggs, shellfish and local produce like strawberries, blueberries, black raspberries, peaches, cherries, apples, sweet corn and squash, I don’t experience any allergic reactions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals