It Is IMPOSSIBLE To Distinguish Artificial (false) Honey From Natural One

YAY! I’m so happy you like it. :D

Sorry, for the confusion. I was referring to milk, not the honey. When the farm fills my milk order every Monday, they use the glass jars I supply them with.

I just now posted those goat
cheesecake tartlets you wanted the recipe for at the bottom of page 1 of my "Peaty Sweets Sauces
& Such" recipe thread linked below!

Last edited:

Jennifer

Wonderful! Thank you for posting the recipe, @Rinse & rePeat. The tartlets look so good I’m likely to eat them all in one sitting. lol

Attachments

• 20210824_170401.jpg
    20210824_170401.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 11

Jennifer

What are you talking about it is just fruit and cheese! Eat em!

Oh, you can bet I will. :happy:

I'm certainly making a dent in your honey ?

Hehe! It’s so addicting. I’ve polished off an entire kg jar of it in a day many times. Portion control isn’t part of my vocabulary. I figure I could die tomorrow so I better enjoy the food while I can. lol

Jennifer

How?!! That jar is huge!

I don’t know if my years of eating large volumes of food while fruit-based has anything to do with it, but my stomach is like a black hole. I was buying 8 of the kg jars at a time to get free shipping and two weeks later, having to order more.

I don’t know if my years of eating large volumes of food while fruit-based has anything to do with it, but my stomach is like a black hole. I was buying 8 of the kg jars at a time to get free shipping and two weeks later, having to order more.

I can see how easy it is to eat cause it isn't such a strong honey flavor, but man you must have been bouncing off the walls!

Dr. B

do you get any digestive issues eating the whole jar in a day?
the kirkland organic raw honey has a digestive upsetting effect, whereas manuka honey doesn't seem to.

Jennifer

I run at fast pace, sounds like you do too?

I do move fast at times but mostly I’m like an energizer bunny—I keep going and going—and my mind is very active.

do you get any digestive issues eating the whole jar in a day?
the kirkland organic raw honey has a digestive upsetting effect, whereas manuka honey doesn't seem to.

With most honey, yes, and not just with a whole jar but even a teaspoon of it, and not just digestive issues but full on allergic reactions. I have the same reactions to a lot of fruits and vegetables. I don’t know if it’s pollen related like in the case of oral allergy syndrome but if I eat more than a very small amount of certain fruits, veggies and honey, my mouth and throat start to tingle, burn, blister and bleed, I develop heart palpitations, shortness of breath and hives all over my body and have to run to the bathroom.

Dr. B

I do move fast at times but mostly I’m like an energizer bunny—I keep going and going—and my mind is very active.

With most honey, yes, and not just with a whole jar but even a teaspoon of it, and not just digestive issues but full on allergic reactions. I have the same reactions to a lot of fruits and vegetables. I don’t know if it’s pollen related like in the case of oral allergy syndrome but if I eat more than a very small amount of certain fruits, veggies and honey, my mouth and throat start to tingle, burn, blister and bleed, I develop heart palpitations, shortness of breath and hives all over my body and have to run to the bathroom.
wow, which fruits and veggies are they organic
so you tolerate those side effects with the jar of honey? must cause much more symptoms since its the whole jar?

Jennifer

wow, which fruits and veggies are they organic
so you tolerate those side effects with the jar of honey? must cause much more symptoms since its the whole jar?

I react to both organic and non-organic. I have allergic reactions to bananas, celery, dates, figs, garlic, grapes, honeydew, kiwis, mangoes, oranges, papayas, peppers, pineapples, tomatoes, certain greens like spinach, certain herbs/spices like black pepper, ginger and paprika, and most honeys—I seem to tolerate acacia.

Dr. B

I react to both organic and non-organic. I have allergic reactions to bananas, celery, dates, figs, garlic, grapes, honeydew, kiwis, mangoes, oranges, papayas, peppers, pineapples, tomatoes, certain greens like spinach, certain herbs/spices like black pepper, ginger and paprika, and most honeys—I seem to tolerate acacia.
what reactions do you get to those
i think bananna or some of them are linked to latex allergy?
what about bananna chips, like the ones fried in coconut oil, sold as banana chips
so with honey do you tolerate the digestive upset, since it tastes so good. or does that honey not mess you up
you cant have organic orange juice?!

That's funny! I have mentioned it on the forum that my family nicknamed me that too!

Wow! Sounds like you have histamine intolerance. I have recovered from it myself.

Jennifer

what reactions do you get to those
i think bananna or some of them are linked to latex allergy?
what about bananna chips, like the ones fried in coconut oil, sold as banana chips
so with honey do you tolerate the digestive upset, since it tastes so good. or does that honey not mess you up
you cant have organic orange juice?!

My lips, mouth and throat start to tingle and burn, the roof of my mouth blisters and bleeds, my heart starts to palpitate, I get shortness of breath and start breaking out in hives all over my body and within 5 minutes, I’m in the bathroom with diarrhea. I even react to banana chips. The only honey I’m currently having is the acacia. And nope, no orange juice. I haven’t had it in a long time.

Wow! Sounds like you have histamine intolerance. I have recovered from it myself.

At first, I suspected histamine intolerance but I tolerate high histamine foods like raw milk, aged cheese, bone broth, shellfish and chocolate very well and the tingling, burning, blistering and bleeding happen within minutes of the food touching my mouth so I thought it may be an oral allergy instead. Did you experience similar symptoms when you had histamine intolerance?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals