It Is IMPOSSIBLE To Distinguish Artificial (false) Honey From Natural One

Jam

They way to know if it is raw and pure honey is if the honey begins to crystallize. A fake honey or pasteurized honey won’t crystallize.
The problem with that is that some types of honey, like chestnut honey, never (or very rarely) crystallize.

Lollipop2

The problem with that is that some types of honey, like chestnut honey, never (or very rarely) crystallize.
Thank you for this. First time I have heard this - learning :): The method has worked on my honey but definitely not chestnut.

Sefton10

The higher the glucose content relative to fructose the quicker/more the honey will crystallise. Even the purest acacia honey will not crystallise as it is much higher in fructose.

Lollipop2

The higher the glucose content relative to fructose the quicker/more the honey will crystallise. Even the purest acacia honey will not crystallise as it is much higher in fructose.
Very helpful @Sefton10. Thank you for adding this into the thread. Makes sense.

Lollipop2

@Rinse & rePeat, I think we have our answer. I am not sure I need to do the test. I do not want to waste the honey - lol.

When I buy Greek honey, I know it's legit. It's just so darn expensive though
I got my Greek honey in Inaut, and you are right, it is do different from American honey! It was so rich and heavy like maple syrup!

Nomane Euger

so any honey which remains liquid is pasteurized and over heated?
what about this ys eco bee farms honey, this stuff is odd in that it just always remains a solid blocky slab of honey? shouldnt it turn liquid at room temperature around 70 degrees? this stuff also tastes much worse than other honeys. but on their website they say it is unpasteurized (but not unheated) and raw, unfiltered, etc.
no,even raw organic honey can remain liquid a very long time like acacia honey,some will have a part that fall in the bottom and is creamy and the other part that remain liquid at the top of the jar,some will crystalise

Dr. B

no,even raw organic honey can remain liquid a very long time like acacia honey,some will have a part that fall in the bottom and is creamy and the other part that remain liquid at the top of the jar,some will crystalise
is it possible to get actual raw honey that hasnt been heated or treated in any way? the closest I found was the YS eco bee farms honey, but I guess I didnt read carefully enough, it just says unpasteurized not unheated and when I asked them they said they do heat the honey to 105 degrees fahrenheit to help pour it and liquidize it. they also claim the more crystallized the honey is the more nutritious and beneficial it is? and their honey is basically the only one on the shelf which is raw honey but also like a solid block of honey. the other raw honeys are liquid form. there are solid honeys but they say things like creamed honey on them...

is it possible to get actual raw honey that hasnt been heated or treated in any way? the closest I found was the YS eco bee farms honey, but I guess I didnt read carefully enough, it just says unpasteurized not unheated and when I asked them they said they do heat the honey to 105 degrees fahrenheit to help pour it and liquidize it. they also claim the more crystallized the honey is the more nutritious and beneficial it is? and their honey is basically the only one on the shelf which is raw honey but also like a solid block of honey. the other raw honeys are liquid form. there are solid honeys but they say things like creamed honey on them...
Good raw organic honey has not been heated.

Attachments

• 20210531_142136.jpg
    20210531_142136.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20210531_142101.jpg
    20210531_142101.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 24

Dr. B

Here are two of my high end honey's that state they dont heat it.

whats the second brand? also did you get side effects from that 'really raw honey'?
im wondering why its not usda organic.. additionally, i used it like 5 years ago and it seemed to cause allergies and facial swelling! I heard that the way they process the honey is not natural, that honey is not supposed to have those massive chunks of those things. those are things that they intentionally add to their honey.

whats the second brand? also did you get side effects from that 'really raw honey'?
im wondering why its not usda organic.. additionally, i used it like 5 years ago and it seemed to cause allergies and facial swelling! I heard that the way they process the honey is not natural, that honey is not supposed to have those massive chunks of those things. those are things that they intentionally add to their honey.
They put those cappings on top, it isn't throughout. I love both of them!

Attachments

• 20210531_145600.jpg
    20210531_145600.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20210531_145554.jpg
    20210531_145554.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 13

Jennifer

Y.S. Eco Bee Farm honey is the hardest and grainiest honey I’ve ever had. For store bought raw, I like Wee Bee, not only for its taste but its really smooth, non-grainy texture:

The Really Raw honey is good, too. I find the Wee Bee to be smoother but depending on the batch, the Really Raw can have this nice, fluffy texture and an almost Fig Newton-like taste.

This is my staple honey:

And two of my other favorites:

Amazon product ASIN B07YBN6V5RView: https://www.amazon.com/Altay-Extremely-Benefits-Unfiltered-Unpasteurized/dp/B07YBN6V5R

This one is nice if you prefer more floral tasting honey:

Amazon product ASIN B07G66HYM1View: https://www.amazon.com/Organic-Natural-Wildflower-Mountain-Central/dp/B07G66HYM1/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=White%2Bhoney&qid=1622501972&sr=8-2-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyRjZXMzc2WTI1Mlg0JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNjk0OTM1MlJUT1dXSFNBVTMwJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAwOTY4ODMzVVJSQjBZUE5XVDRGJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals