IStockphoto HPV VACCINATION SCHEME IN UK HAS ‘DRAMATICALLY’ LOWERED CERVICAL CANCER RISK

ChrisCampusA-200.png

Hi. My name is Christina Richelle Tarsell, but people call me Chris. I celebrated my 21st birthday in November 2007; I did not live to see my 22nd. Suddenly and inexplicably, I died in bed in June 2008. An autopsy report said that the cause of my death was undetermined. My family wanted to know what happened to me and, led by attorney Mark Sadaka, they pursued an extensive investigation. World-class experts in immunology, Dr. Yehuda Shoenfeld and cardiology and electrophysiology, Dr. Michael Eldar determined that I died from an arrhythmia induced by an autoimmune response to the HPV vaccine Gardasil which I had received only days before my death. Incredibly, by law, vaccine manufacturers like Merck cannot be held liable for injuries and deaths caused by their vaccines. The only recourse my family had was to file a claim against the Secretary of Health and Human Services to hold them accountable. After 8 long years, the government finally conceded that we met our burden of proof that Gardasil caused my death. This is a precedent setting case. I am deeply grateful to everyone who, guided by truth and a higher consciousness,would not let my death be dismissed as a "coincidence." Here are the links to the ruling by Judge Coster Williams and the revised ruling by the Special Master. (The Special Master's revised summary still has several errors and misrepresentations but concludes with a judgment in our favor.)

No family should have to go through this. Research shows that thousands of young people experience autoimmune and cardiac disorders, many fatal, after Gardasil inoculations. With this website, my family wants to share information that might prevent other tragedies. They welcome your comments and emails at [email protected]. Be well, Chris.

Quote from whistleblower Dr. Dalbergue, a former pharmaceutical industry physician for Merck, who stated in the April 2014 issue (no.66) of Principes de Sante (Health Principles): "I predict that Gardasil will become the greatest medical scandal of all times because at some point..., the evidence will add up to prove that this vaccine...has absolutely no effect on cervical cancer and that all the very many adverse effects which destroy lives and even kill, serve no other purpose than to generate profit for the manufacturers."

Dr Dalbergue: "Le Gardasil sera le plus grand scandale médical de tous les temps" - Le site d'Initiative Citoyenne

rei

This study is almost useless since it compares people that grew up in a completely different world. Even double blind placebo studies are tricky to get right, so this has absolutely no argumentative power for anything except "we should make a proper study to prove this vaccine is a safe as it seems"

Meanwhile all proper studies show dramatic damage and even increased cervical cancer prevalence due to using the vaccine.

French Cancer Surgeon: Statistics Show HPV Gardasil Vaccine Linked to Increased Cervical Cancer Rates After Years of Decline Due to Pap Smears

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals