Israel Mainly To Blame For Palestine Conflict, Says UN report

OP
A

amd

Ask The Inspector Ep. 124 - Scott Ritter

Scott: The base of the United States has greenlighted Israel. Killing as many Palestinians as possible in the remaining days of 2023, and this is literally the policy of the United States right now.

Israel knows that it cannot defeat Hamas. They've made that realization. So what Israel is doing is doubling down on the notion of collective punishment.

I mean that they they have a program. I think it's called the Habsora or [The Gospel]. It's an AI generated program that breaks all of Gaza down building by building by building. And basically it tells you where to bomb to kill the maximum number of civilians. And so Israel is literally slaughtering civilians.

The other thing they're doing is making Gaza uninhabitable, meaning that even if Israel slows things down at the beginning of next year, Gaza, the millions of Palestinians who live there won't be able to return.

They're making it literally impossible for these people to live there so that the international community will have to relocate them.

It also shows that Israel has become a nation of of war criminals, literal war criminals, and the United States is a nation that facilitates war criminals.

So all those people out there that think the United States is a good country, has potential. No, we don't. Not under the Biden administration. And believe me, Trump would be doing the same thing. I mean, this is horrible.

It's a Christmas time where, you know, we're supposed to be a Christian nation.

And what's going on with Israel? They have ministers and senior government officials right now in Israel saying it's time to turn Gaza into Auschwitz.

Israel is a fundamentally broken state.

So the bottom line is
Israel literally has forfeited its right to exist. That's my conclusion.

Israel, as it's currently manifested,
has no right to exist because it is a criminal nation.

It violates every thing the world says it wants to stand for in the post World War 2 environment.

You know, this is why we created the United Nations, United Nations Charter.

Israel is saying that we are
more important than international law.

We, Israel, are
more important than anything.

We get to kill anybody we want to in order to stay alive. It doesn't work that way, guys.

You have to
conform to community standards if you want to be part of the community.

And if you don't want to be part of the community, I think you'll be shown the door.

And I think we're basically we're looking at the
end of Israel as it's manifested.

It's 100% incompatible with humanity.

And this isn't being anti-Jewish, it's just being
anti-Israeli.

The
Israelis are an affront to civilization, an affront to humanity, and they're an aberration and it's time to delete them.

Israel, as it currently is manifested, and I'm not talking about the Jewish people,

I'm talking about the state of Israel must be deleted. There will not be a state of Israel. There won't be a Jewish state.

They
forfeited their right to exist because they don't know how to play well with other children.

The
USA may not be around much longer either. We're apparently having some problems, you know, so let's see what happens in the 2024 election, what we call the United States after 2024.

Jeff: Scott, do you condemn Hamas?

Scott: Jeff, I not only
do not condemn Hamas, I applaud Hamas, I endorse Hamas. I am 100% behind Hamas.

I believe
Hamas's mission of destroying Israel is a justifiable mission.

Israel no longer deserves the right to exist.

And I encourage Hamas to continue putting pressure on
this evil entity called the Zionist Israeli state.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpmGHzaZFXc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom