Is vaseline or mineral oil pufa safe??

SOMO

There is no PUFA in mineral oil or Vaseline. They're not really oils.

peateats1

I remember Peat saying that Vaseline was toxic and that once absorbed it stays permanently in the body. Due to its chemical composition and I'm guessing the fact it's made from petroleum, the body cannot detox it and doesn't know what to do with it. I'm guessing it stays permanently tucked away in fat stores. I'd stay away from the stuff for sure!

chompie

I remember Peat saying that Vaseline was toxic and that once absorbed it stays permanently in the body. Due to its chemical composition and I'm guessing the fact it's made from petroleum, the body cannot detox it and doesn't know what to do with it. I'm guessing it stays permanently tucked away in fat stores. I'd stay away from the stuff for sure!
Source?

peateats1

I remember him saying this on a radio show or another interview of some sort, but I have zero idea which one. It was several years ago, but it stuck with me because I know I've used vaseline at times when I was younger, and the idea that the body didn't know what to do with it or how to detox it freaked me out.

Dr. B

that's crazy. what if you put it on your testicles and penis? you permanently damaged them?

P

Peatness

Explains a lot. This stuff is used in buckets loads on young babies. My mother used it on all her children.

lilsticky

wtf

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals