Is undigested lactose harmful?

I would say so. I think any of the symptoms that undigestied lactose causes causes stress and a chain reaction to other symptoms. Have you considered taking lactase enzymes to help digest dairy. My husband would take Lactaid or a shot of raw milk with store bought ice cream or pasteurized dairy or for things like Alfredo sauce and it worked great.

“In lactose intolerance, the body doesn't make enough lactase to break down lactose. Instead, undigested lactose sits in the gut and gets broken down by bacteria, causing gas, bloating, stomach cramps, and diarrhea. Lactose intolerance is fairly common.”

OP
P

Peatness

I would say so. I think any of the symptoms that undigestied lactose causes causes stress and a chain reaction to other symptoms. Have you considered taking lactase enzymes to help digest dairy. My husband would take Lactaid or a shot of raw milk with store bought ice cream or pasteurized dairy or for things like Alfredo sauce and it worked great.

“In lactose intolerance, the body doesn't make enough lactase to break down lactose. Instead, undigested lactose sits in the gut and gets broken down by bacteria, causing gas, bloating, stomach cramps, and diarrhea. Lactose intolerance is fairly common.”
I do take lactase on and off but I'm not consistent with taking it. I made this post because I took 3 drops of lactase in a gelatin capsule and I feel like my tisses are being relased. It's a bit painful so I was wondering if undigested lactose is building up and causing a leaky gut ending up in my tissues. I also have calcification. I don't get cramping or diarrhea from milk (I did when I first started drinking milk 5 years ago). I get bloating.

I do take lactase on and off but I'm not consistent with taking it. I made this post because I took 3 drops of lactase in a gelatin capsule and I feel like my tisses are being relased. It's a bit painful so I was wondering if undigested lactose is building up and causing a leaky gut ending up in my tissues. I also have calcification. I don't get cramping or diarrhea from milk (I did when I first started drinking milk 5 years ago). I get bloating.
Is that the first time you have put it in a capsule?

OP
P

Peatness

Bear with me, is it the first time you have taken the liquid or the first time you put it in a capsule?
The first time putting it in the capsule. The effect is overall postive, I'm just suprised how intense the tissue release is. It feels like taking a calcium channel blocker

The first time putting it in the capsule. The effect is overall postive, I'm just suprised how intense the tissue release is. It feels like taking a calcium channel blocker
Or eat some grains, the phosphorus and oxalates bind to calcium and carry calcium out of the body.

OP
P

Peatness

It reminds me of when my son stopped being vegetarian after 4 years, the oxalate dumping was painful, and for quite awhile too.
Omg oxalate - of course - totally forgot about this - I have both oxalate and histamine issues. Been eating dried apricots lately. Thanks Rinse I over looked this. I better not stop the milk then. I think I need to make sure I get enought zinc which I am not at the moment.

Omg oxalate - of course - totally forgot about this - I have both oxalate and histamine issues. Been eating dried apricots lately. Thanks Rinse I over looked this. I better not stop the milk then. I think I need to make sure I get enought zinc which I am not at the moment.
Whew! I am glad we saved the milk!

OP
P

Peatness

I took bile acid with my milk last night - sleep felt restorative

OP
P

Peatness

Could undigested milk, lactose, cause fibrosis?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals