Is trt really necessary for men with secondary hypogonadism

Charliebizz98

Hey guys. I tried to search the forum as much as I can. And after years being on trt forums and on and of trt myself I was wondering what your thoughts on men with normal lh levels but low testosterone (150-300tt) actually needing trt.

With the exception of low t all my other blood Labs are good. Cortisol is a tad on the low side. And my body temps aren't great. Haven't been able to tolerate any thyroid meds. Tried a whole bunch of combos. Trt has helped with libido and better recovery from lifting but that's about it. And I fell I'm starting to decline mentally from the htpa shut down.

I did have a little boost in testosterone and cortisol using 20mg of progesterone. It only got my blood levels of prog mid range I'm wondering if I pushed my prog higher could I skip using trt entirely. Any advice would be great thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys. I tried to search the forum as much as I can. And after years being on trt forums and on and of trt myself I was wondering what your thoughts on men with normal lh levels but low testosterone (150-300tt) actually needing trt.

With the exception of low t all my other blood Labs are good. Cortisol is a tad on the low side. And my body temps aren't great. Haven't been able to tolerate any thyroid meds. Tried a whole bunch of combos. Trt has helped with libido and better recovery from lifting but that's about it. And I fell I'm starting to decline mentally from the htpa shut down.

I did have a little boost in testosterone and cortisol using 20mg of progesterone. It only got my blood levels of prog mid range I'm wondering if I pushed my prog higher could I skip using trt entirely. Any advice would be great thanks
You will need to supplement with preg and dhea first before, I like Haidut's pansterone product for this. This is exactly why you're getting the numbing dumb effect that people think of when they hear about bodybuilders. Brain neurosteroid production declines.