Is This Torture?

Giraffe

I was thinking for a while that what we are forced to endure at the moment has quite a few elements of white torture: 24/7 fear mongering, isolation, sensory deprivation, coercion, insult, menace, manipulation ... It seems I am not the only one thinking so.

Amazing Polly -- Is this torture?

tankasnowgod

I was thinking for a while that what we are forced to endure at the moment has quite a few elements of white torture: 24/7 fear mongering, isolation, sensory deprivation, coercion, insult, menace, manipulation ... It seems I am not the only one thinking so.

Amazing Polly -- Is this torture?

Yeah, that Amazing Polly video really nailed it. A sort of constant low grade torture for all, with it being more acute and painful for others (like grocery store workers doing highly physical labor while being deprived or normal breathing, or nursing home residents forced into a more strict isolation).

It's some weird combination of the Milgram Experiment, the Stanford Prison Experiment, and a mix of general psychotic actions gleefully thrown out by the Medical Cartel, who have clearly abandoned the Hippocratic Oath idea of "First, do no harm."

PhilParma

Yes, it's trauma-based mind control, which is what much of the media was even before 2020. They've just cranked it up a few notches in 2020 because they're in the process of reforming society.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals