IS THIS THE REAL CAUSE OF COVID DEATHS C. DIFF INFECTIONS?

Zoltanman

It is strange that my husband was given Protonics in the hospital and a prescription to continue with it, for C. diff when Ray Peat warns against Proton Inhibitors for this bacteria? Here are a couple of screenshots from Haidut talking about how dangerous they are. Do doctors not know this?
Doctors are the 'trustworthy' face of a machine designed to grind us all up like a big mulcher does to a tree branch. They aren't taught to 'know' anything much useful to us.

Anytime you get info (like this prescription) that conflicts with your internal logic system, assume you've just seen ineptness or systemic corruption of knowledge. Both are equally dangerous in an MD. Always research enough to check it out thoroughly, but do it with a skeptical mindset... you'll live longer :):

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Doctors are the 'trustworthy' face of a machine designed to grind us all up like a big mulcher does to a tree branch. They aren't taught to 'know' anything much useful to us.

Anytime you get info (like this prescription) that conflicts with your internal logic system, assume you've just seen ineptness or systemic corruption of knowledge. Both are equally dangerous in an MD. Always research enough to check it out thoroughly, but do it with a skeptical mindset... you'll live longer :):

This looks clearly negligent or downright like shady business is going on. It makes C.diff worse! Good thing I had him stop taking itbis the hospital and did not fill his prescription for it.

"Recent studies, however, have cited dangers thought to be associated with the long-term use of PPIs. Among them: an increased risk of kidney disease, osteoporosis, low magnesium or vitamin B12 in the blood, pneumonia, stroke, and contracting the Clostridium difficile (C. diff) bacterium."

Zoltanman

This looks clearly negligent or downright like shady business is going on. It makes C.diff worse! Good thing I had him stop taking itbis the hospital and did not fill his prescription for it.

"Recent studies, however, have cited dangers thought to be associated with the long-term use of PPIs. Among them: an increased risk of kidney disease, osteoporosis, low magnesium or vitamin B12 in the blood, pneumonia, stroke, and contracting the Clostridium difficile (C. diff) bacterium."
Negligent shadiness is literally BUILT into the system.

Just this year I've seen proof from various sources that:

- No one needs to suffer ANY issues from Downs Syndrome, if helped with appropriate supplements and gotten metabolically healthy. Apparently known since the 50's.
- Aids might not be any more than poisoning from lipopolysacharides coupled with some badly designed tests. Known since the 90's?
- MS can be halted with the right B vitamins (specific to each person's deficiency) + aspirin / K levels moved up
- Cystic Fibrosis may mostly be a choline (read: egg yolk) deficiency. Any issues with 'choline overdose' likely just need an aspirin co-dose.
- Broken bones can heal in 2-3 weeks given red light and adequate nutrients
- Fatty liver, even to the point of tumours, can be nothing more than lack of choline. Goodness only knows when this was first discovered...

5 years ago, here in Melbourne Aus (yes, THAT one) I saw doctors kill a 3 year old with medication clearly stated NOT to be used in under 15's, then blame it on raw milk.

Don't even get me started on data manipulation in cancer trials and onco's WHOLESALE buying then RETAILING their treatments without disclosing to patients...

The whole medical system is a slow motion woodchipper. And yet, most sick people run to the noise, full of hope.

David PS

It is strange that my husband was given Protonics in the hospital and a prescription to continue with it, for C. diff when Ray Peat warns against Proton Inhibitors for this bacteria? Here are a couple of screenshots from Haidut talking about how dangerous they are. Do doctors not know this?

PPIs are difficult to discontinue. They suppress stomach acid and when someone stops taking them there is a rebound in the amount of stomach acid that the body produces, such that the levels of stomach acid are increased for a weeks afterwards. Often, it falsely enforces the idea that the PPIs are still needed. The weaker over-the-counter PPIs state that they are not to be taken for more than 2 weeks without being directed by a doctor. see for example: https://images.ctfassets.net/somcof...dd14245b2237ac89b5/ProductMonograph_img10.jpg

There is lots of information on the web about hypersecretion of stomach acid after taking PPIs and how to deal with it.

Last edited:

x-rain

I have been reading about Clostridium Difficile because my husband has been diagnosed with it today. It is a "super bug" bacterial infection with a high mortality rate. The doctor said he got it from his last hospital visit for a spinal compression fracture. This is some scary stuff, but it is also suggested that it is under reported in Covid patients deaths. This is such a shocker to me in more ways than one!
@Rinse & rePeat , I’m so sorry you family have to face it. Here is my 5 cents , based on my personal experience.
- If your husband is on Vanco, get a prolonged tapered course from his doctor. (see scheme here, look for C.Diff chart). This will decrease the chance of relapse by about 30%.
- Gentle diet of bone broth, soups, eggs, white rice and potato cooked with butter/broth, blended meets with broth – that worked for me when the gut was the most irritated.
- Avoid lots of calcium at a time. Calcium worsened my situation. See here
- Try B2 as a R5P, that helped to some point. I took 5- mg/kg.
- AVOID now and in the first 2 years any antibiotics, antifungals and antihelminthics (Ivermectin as well). Those all shift microbiome too much. Researches show the gut remains vulnerable at least for 2 years after infection.
- Be very careful with probiotics. E.g. L. Reuteri 17938 / 6475 caused me a relapse, despite very promising researches.
- Bacteriophages were helpful for me at some point. I used Life Extension. FLORASSIST GI. Researches believe phages is one of the reason why FMT helps. But some people report worthening with phages.
- You may want to consider using disposable tableware and avoid sleeping together for a while. Even treated people may shed spores for at least several weeks (R).
- CLEAN you house (handles, floor, surfaces) with 10% chlorine regularly. Replace often a vacuum filter as it may work as spores repository.
- Start searching for FMT location and possible donor. You may need it any time in the future. Flora medicine in Portland, OR provides oral FMT nationwide. Here is the list of other FMT clinics/doctors. You may check with your local GI, they may do it through colonoscopy.
Wish you both a very good luck!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat , I’m so sorry you family have to face it. Here is my 5 cents , based on my personal experience.
- If your husband is on Vanco, get a prolonged tapered course from his doctor. (see scheme here, look for C.Diff chart). This will decrease the chance of relapse by about 30%.
- Gentle diet of bone broth, soups, eggs, white rice and potato cooked with butter/broth, blended meets with broth – that worked for me when the gut was the most irritated.
- Avoid lots of calcium at a time. Calcium worsened my situation. See here
- Try B2 as a R5P, that helped to some point. I took 5- mg/kg.
- AVOID now and in the first 2 years any antibiotics, antifungals and antihelminthics (Ivermectin as well). Those all shift microbiome too much. Researches show the gut remains vulnerable at least for 2 years after infection.
- Be very careful with probiotics. E.g. L. Reuteri 17938 / 6475 caused me a relapse, despite very promising researches.
- Bacteriophages were helpful for me at some point. I used Life Extension. FLORASSIST GI. Researches believe phages is one of the reason why FMT helps. But some people report worthening with phages.
- You may want to consider using disposable tableware and avoid sleeping together for a while. Even treated people may shed spores for at least several weeks (R).
- CLEAN you house (handles, floor, surfaces) with 10% chlorine regularly. Replace often a vacuum filter as it may work as spores repository.
- Start searching for FMT location and possible donor. You may need it any time in the future. Flora medicine in Portland, OR provides oral FMT nationwide. Here is the list of other FMT clinics/doctors. You may check with your local GI, they may do it through colonoscopy.
Wish you both a very good luck!
Oh my gosh x-rain my stomach did a sommersault reading your post. I didn't know there was shedding through spores! Yeah I am not sharing food, drink or bed with him. Do you mean yogurt is a no no too? I am giving him 1/3 cup glasses of grassfed nonfat milk here and there throughout the day. Life has been so tough, and I am freaked out that it might get tougher. Thank you for your concern and advice. I'm on it!

AlaskaJono

Great info @x-rain. @Rinse & rePeat your man has a 'tough road to hoe' as the saying goes. Attitude is number 1 always in my book. Then specifics... .

FWIW, 30 years ago in Portland, Oregon an "old time" Naturopath Dr. Professor of mine said he had heard of FMT of sorts; he did not state that he did it, but that it was useful and successful. It was a procedure, basically like a suppository. Also, he describe another process: This is simply dried fecal matter from a healthy person shoved into a capsule and taken orally, done home-made style.

x-rain

Do you mean yogurt is a no no too? I am giving him 1/3 cup glasses of grassfed nonfat milk here and there throughout the day.
I could tolerate 1/2 cup of milk 2-3 times a day. Now full cup twice a day. Calcium carbonate was the worst. I had to check all my supplements.
Kefir/yogurt was difficult at the beginning. I think it depends on how much the gut is damaged by this thing. Your husband may tolerate it just fine.

One more thing I wanted to tell.. Your husband may expedience anxiety, depression or ADD-like symptoms until C.Diff is under control. There are researches that link C.Diff and those mental conditions. I experienced all of them... Just be patient and loving, as you can. It's all transient.

J.R.K

Very sound advice @Zoltanman.
I have come to the realization that no one cares more about my health than me.
I think that you are correct, the system appears to be totally corrupt and the regulatory apparatus has been infiltrated, bought and now run by the corporate pharmaceutical industry.
We are as David E Martin has quoted Andrew Carnegie,” treated in the same manner as dairymen treat cattle”. It also appears that the insurance industry also plays a role in this attitude. So for,”us strays”,that have elected to try to take control of our own health the strategy of segregating us from the herd and conditioning the herd to believe that we are somehow a threat to their health and well-being seems to be the current strategy. But know also that if an outside threat becomes increasingly larger in a rural setting

J.R.K

Oh my gosh x-rain my stomach did a sommersault reading your post. I didn't know there was shedding through spores! Yeah I am not sharing food, drink or bed with him. Do you mean yogurt is a no no too? I am giving him 1/3 cup glasses of grassfed nonfat milk here and there throughout the day. Life has been so tough, and I am freaked out that it might get tougher. Thank you for your concern and advice. I'm on it!
Hello @Rinse & rePeat ! I am sorry to hear of your husband’s troubles and I hope that all the advice and experience offered here results in a speedy convalescence.
A few thoughts that may or may not be helpful but know it comes from a place of compassion.

Dr Peat has spoken many times about the benefits of flowers of sulphur to combat various ailments, while I do not know your husband’s current status, I would echo the plan on giving egg yolks as they do contain a certain amount of sulphur and they tend to be easily digestible. I myself prefer raw but that is something that you may need to consider as a potential secondary infection source as you do not want to risk a secondary salmonella infection, best to play it safe.

I was thinking on the carrot salad and it’s benefits but I agree with the statement that it may be to hard on an inflamed colon, but another option that could be considered is the well cooked button mushrooms or the bamboo shoots. Again it is a source that would help to reduce the inflammation in the colon and perhaps offer a bit of a hand in the sterilization to the antibiotics.
My next thought would be for gelatin as it tends to be again easily digestible and has a very good level of clean protein, is anti estrogenic and anti inflammatory.

Finally I have heard of some negative side effects associated with Vancomycin, you had mentioned that his kidneys were in distress, not wanting to stress you out more but an episode from the Dr Ardis show where he went over in detail how Vancomycin contributed to his father in laws death by shutting down his kidneys, while it was a different condition than your husband’s facing it is worth noting, presumably he is not on intravenous wherein liquid is being pumped in and there is no way to excrete it which was the method of death described by Dr Ardis.

Finally remember to take time for yourself, I think that looking after a loved one is a very stressful task, you need to be sure that you look after yourself.
Otherwise being burned out and stressed will make the process a much bigger task and you possibly will be in position where you take one step forward and two steps back which benefits no one.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Hello @Rinse & rePeat ! I am sorry to hear of your husband’s troubles and I hope that all the advice and experience offered here results in a speedy convalescence.
A few thoughts that may or may not be helpful but know it comes from a place of compassion.

Dr Peat has spoken many times about the benefits of flowers of sulphur to combat various ailments, while I do not know your husband’s current status, I would echo the plan on giving egg yolks as they do contain a certain amount of sulphur and they tend to be easily digestible. I myself prefer raw but that is something that you may need to consider as a potential secondary infection source as you do not want to risk a secondary salmonella infection, best to play it safe.

I was thinking on the carrot salad and it’s benefits but I agree with the statement that it may be to hard on an inflamed colon, but another option that could be considered is the well cooked button mushrooms or the bamboo shoots. Again it is a source that would help to reduce the inflammation in the colon and perhaps offer a bit of a hand in the sterilization to the antibiotics.
My next thought would be for gelatin as it tends to be again easily digestible and has a very good level of clean protein, is anti estrogenic and anti inflammatory.

Finally I have heard of some negative side effects associated with Vancomycin, you had mentioned that his kidneys were in distress, not wanting to stress you out more but an episode from the Dr Ardis show where he went over in detail how Vancomycin contributed to his father in laws death by shutting down his kidneys, while it was a different condition than your husband’s facing it is worth noting, presumably he is not on intravenous wherein liquid is being pumped in and there is no way to excrete it which was the method of death described by Dr Ardis.

Finally remember to take time for yourself, I think that looking after a loved one is a very stressful task, you need to be sure that you look after yourself.
Otherwise being burned out and stressed will make the process a much bigger task and you possibly will be in position where you take one step forward and two steps back which benefits no one.

Thankbyou J.R.K. I like the bamboo shoots idea, and I do give him an egg everyday, but I can up his yolks. Isn't it dangerous to stop antibiotics halfway through?

I was feeling like I was going down with ship until I pulled myself together, and am getting out in the sun everyday this past week, and feeling myself again. This is the scariest thing I have ever delt with for sure.

J.R.K

Thankbyou J.R.K. I like the bamboo shoots idea, and I do give him an egg everyday, but I can up his yolks. Isn't it dangerous to stop antibiotics halfway through?

I was feeling like I was going down with ship until I pulled myself together, and am getting out in the sun everyday this past week, and feeling myself again. This is the scariest thing I have ever delt with for sure.
I don’t think that you should discontinue the antibiotics, my point was more to make you aware of that potential side effect and possible cause of kidney failure. If you see signs of kidney failure you have a possible place to start.
I believe you when you say this is the scariest thing that you have dealt with but it sounds like you have some good strategies and you can hopefully see an upturn in your husband’s health from their employment.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I don’t think that you should discontinue the antibiotics, my point was more to make you aware of that potential side effect and possible cause of kidney failure. If you see signs of kidney failure you have a possible place to start.
I believe you when you say this is the scariest thing that you have dealt with but it sounds like you have some good strategies and you can hopefully see an upturn in your husband’s health from their employment.

Gotcha! I read him your post and am going to add in extra egg yolks today. Thank you again J.R.K. :)

J.R.K

I hope it helps, anything for a pretty girl!! I do wonder about sugar and protein balance though to avoid glycolysis and causing cortisol to rise to break down protein to supply glucose to the brain though. Perhaps you might include some thiamine to expel excessive ammonia if you have cut on the sugar base.
I am unsure how the sugar would affect the bacterial growth, a risk benefit question in this scenario.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat , how is your husband's recovery? Hope he is feeling better...
And how are you holding up?
Oh my gosh Jinju it has been hard. How sweet of you to ask! He finished his antibiotics a couple of days ago for the C.diff, and everything seems fine so far. I have his calories up to 1500+ so far. Mostly it is the original spinal compression fracture that is the BIG problem, he still can't walk without a walker or sit at all. I have him off ALL of the Norco, muscle relaxers like Baclofen and Soma as well as Ibuprophen 800. They made such a mess of him, and still prescribed lots of other stuff like high iron and B12 pills, laxatives, Prontonics, Folic Acid and on and on. I have read up on every one and said no thanks. He is now on aspirin and occasional Tylenol. He now can't sleep through the night which has me up getting him walking and eating. I, myself, am doing pretty good today, but I have been beside myself with worry and no sleep this past couple of weeks. This is life and death stuff and an enormous amount of pressure, but I don't trust ANY doctor. I have discovered I am a pretty good physical therapist though. I think the most unexpected thing I hadn't anticipated is the anger that has emerged from family and friends who are upset we won't do biopsies or conventional cancer treatments. What a mess!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals